• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it was abt agatha trading her son nicholas scratch for the darkhold n that her son was rumored to be some demon or an agent of mephisto but yea what dinobot said we dont got any other stuff abt mephisto

but likee i kinda think he might be shown tho bc jennifer kale talked abt someone stealing all of her magic n she ended up becoming bound n she used “he” to describe the person but its a lil vague n it could be anybody
I mean, considering the show's focus on witches and Magic, it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce him. That or we wait for Iron Heart since apparently Sacha Baron Cohen is heavily implied to play him in the series

9494493-3118519289-image.png

Saw episode 3 of AAA recently.

Some of the stuff, I just quote how TV Tropes puts stuff (I'm lazy & it saves me typing.):

Internal Reveal: Everyone learns that "Teen" has a glamor that hides his identity when he tries to give his name. They call the specific spell a sigil and speculate it's to hide him from witches.

Artistic License – Physics: "Teen" uses the sous vide to heat up the kitchen sink to complete the potion. However, it would take 25 to 30 minutes for that quantity of water to boil in real life, while in the show it took less than a minute. That said, the magical environment might also have been at play, or it just ran much hotter than a normal sous vide.

Call-Back: Sharon's hallucination has her begging Wanda to let her husband breathe, as she relives her perspective of the dinner scene in the first episode of WandaVision. This at least implies that he was still alive when the episode happened, and then died offscreen at some point thereafter.

Should we call the Sous Vide heating thing PIS? Or do we consider it a feat for The Witches' Road environment?

Alice has a tattoo that wards off curses her mother made her get.

Supposedly, part of why Sharon died was the others neglecting to include her in brewing the antidote, not just being too late delivering the antidote.
Oh, & a hair of hers wasn't provided for the potion brew, either.

Surprising that Teen/Buford didn't need to drink just because he's not old enough. The Witches' Road cares for such considerations? Or is it because he's more like Agatha's familiar to the trials' system?

I like how the trial featured such an inviting message, that DIDN'T allude to the danger of the poisoning, except indirectly. Feels fitting of a trial for witches.

I don't remember what exactly it was, but Buford mentioned something about his father teaching him something, like how to use a sous-vide. Which is notable, because the "sigil"/glamour, IIRC, muted him reciting his backstory when he & Agatha were driving.

Edelweiss poisoning has quite a number of symptoms, although it also takes nearly 30 minutes to take effect, apparently.
As TV tropes puts it, facial swelling, dizziness, and heart palpitations — the poison forces the coven to hallucinate past traumas and fears.
Were there tremors, too?

Kind of amusing, albeit cliche/letdown how the ingredients were mundane items. Eye of Newt is a term for mustard seed. For other ingredients, she lists "a corpse that's been decaying for 30 million years", having to clarify that it's zooplankton converted into petroleum, and "the gut of a eusocial insect", which "Teen" realizes refers to honey.

Anyone keeping track of the size of The Witches' Road & stuff?

Sharon declaring "Bury me in this kitchen!" shortly after the group first enter the house.
Hah. (Technically, she DIDN'T get that wish....)

Also, Lillia is implied to have had the witch from Hansel & Gretel as a "friend".

TV Tropes claims: In Jennifer's hallucination, her head is forcibly dunked into water by the man who took her powers.

Intrigueing if true.

& of course, there's this notable exchange:

Jennifer: Did you know she traded her own child for the Book of the Damned?
"Teen": [Taken aback] That can't be true.
Jennifer: Nah. Yeah, you're probably right … but that is what people say. They say no one really knows what happened to him; they say he might be dead, others say he might be a demon, or an agent of Mephisto.

Something curious:

Aspect Ratio Switch: While the sequences on the Road are presented in 2.35:1, the sequences inside the cottage for the first test are in 16:9.

It's also notable that Agatha seems to not remember Sharon's real name, despite being told it multiple times.
Come to think of it, with Sharon's reaction to the wine, had she just had that bad a time, or had she not been able to have it during most or all of her recent time in Westview? She got freed from the hex a few years ago, right?

TV Tropes also provides this jarring "perspective":
  • What Are Records?: "Teen" has grown up around mobile phones and digital clocks, so he needs the term "counterclockwise" explained to him.
Surely you'd find cases of counterclockwise using a mobile phone.
Also, how is it known he's grown up around mobile phones?

Last edited:
It looks like Kahhori is getting her own comic:

Marvel Comics’ annual celebration of Native American Heritage Month will be extra special this year with KAHHORI: RESHAPER OF WORLDS #1, a new Marvel’s Voices one-shot that introduces Kahhori, the breakout hero from the second season of Marvel Animation’s anthology Disney+ series What If…?, to the Marvel Comics universe.

Kahhori’s highly-anticipated debut is written and drawn by an array of extraordinary talent: What If…? writer Ryan Little, Marvel Studios artist Todd Harris, Indigenous writers Arihhonni “Honni” David and Kelly Lynne D’Angelo in their Marvel Comics debuts, and acclaimed Marvel artists David Cutler and Jim Terry!

The Mohawk warrior Kahhori fell into Sky World and into our hearts from her first appearance fighting invaders to her home. She’s already helped save all of reality from a demented Doctor Strange and secured peace in her own world… So what NOW?

Chasing a threat out of Sky World, Kahhori lands in the fiery streets of Hell’s Kitchen! But culture shock’s gonna be the least of her problems as her strange adversary tears through time and space. Featuring exciting guest stars like Daredevil, Echo, and Moon Knight, don’t miss this action-packed saga of one of the most exciting characters to emerge from the MCU!

It looks like Kahhori is getting her own comic:

Marvel Comics’ annual celebration of Native American Heritage Month will be extra special this year with KAHHORI: RESHAPER OF WORLDS #1, a new Marvel’s Voices one-shot that introduces Kahhori, the breakout hero from the second season of Marvel Animation’s anthology Disney+ series What If…?, to the Marvel Comics universe.

Kahhori’s highly-anticipated debut is written and drawn by an array of extraordinary talent: What If…? writer Ryan Little, Marvel Studios artist Todd Harris, Indigenous writers Arihhonni “Honni” David and Kelly Lynne D’Angelo in their Marvel Comics debuts, and acclaimed Marvel artists David Cutler and Jim Terry!

The Mohawk warrior Kahhori fell into Sky World and into our hearts from her first appearance fighting invaders to her home. She’s already helped save all of reality from a demented Doctor Strange and secured peace in her own world… So what NOW?

Chasing a threat out of Sky World, Kahhori lands in the fiery streets of Hell’s Kitchen! But culture shock’s gonna be the least of her problems as her strange adversary tears through time and space. Featuring exciting guest stars like Daredevil, Echo, and Moon Knight, don’t miss this action-packed saga of one of the most exciting characters to emerge from the MCU!
Kinda funny she's featured with street tiers, makes wonder if they'll nerf her or buff the others (I know Moon Knight can reach cosmic levels when channelling Khonshu's true power). Most importantly I just want the story to be fun, action packed and make sense within the context of the setting, it seems dimension/world hopping is gonna be Kahhori's thing tho (space stone incarnate).

I just finished watching episode 4 of Agatha All Along.

We're gradually getting more abilities shown off.

Rio Vidal considers herself to be the Green Witch.

It might be worth calculating Teen getting thrown through the glass window of the recording studio, considering the impact itself didn't seem to cause him nearly as much issue as the glass shard that pierced him.

Last edited:
Iron Spider on the other hand should imo definitely scale to High 6-B after all the extra stuff brought up. Even outside of the actual feats and statements he has, it just doesn’t make narrative sense for Iron Spider to be massively weaker than War Machine or the Hulkbuster. Not only would the Doc Ock fight be the outlier in this case, but it’s also possibly involving an entirely different Iron Spider model not made by Tony.
It's cringe in terms of implications but Doc Ock breaking the Iron Spider is too significant narratively to just be an outlier, though I'm unsure of how that could be rectified

Wonder what plot they're going to go with and who will be the villain? The Venom spawn from NWH? The Maggia with Hammerhead? Tombstone? Will they daret o introduce THE ultimate Spider-Man villain, far above Venom, Green Goblin, Sandman and so on: The Wall?
I'm convinced that Spidey 4 or something later on will be a Venom crossover meaning Knull is the villain

Based off what I've heard Knull isn't the main villain the way you think, he's the greater scope villain
Mmh well of that's the case, that's reassuring, it means there's a chance not to screw everything up, at least not completely. But then who will be the main villain then? The humans? A symbiote? Possibly both, though I guess humans will quickly get overshadowed

I hope that the reports of Andy Serkis playing him are accurate. That's incredible casting.
I've heard that he's actually played by Norman Readus
Mmh well of that's the case, that's reassuring, it means there's a chance not to screw everything up, at least not completely. But then who will be the main villain then? The humans? A symbiote? Possibly both, though I guess humans will quickly get overshadowed
Probably Toxin and whatever Human faction is in the movie

Back