• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this isn't a MCU or even a Marvel thing but from what I know, there's no dedicated thread and I need someone to help for a blog, so is there anyone who could calc what happens at 2:50?

Insomniac Spider-Man being involved in both Spider-Geddon and Across the Spider-Verse makes things a bit confusing...
Insomniac was also apparently going to show up in NWH meaning for this to ever be considered a possibility they would have to share a verse together which spider verse shows that they do Miguel literally mentioning the events of NWH

9461138-9b2fbcbe-f0aa-47b9-b500-46ef371a9ee7.jpeg

What are you even talking about literally everyone of those scans show they share a verse together and so far your only debunk is I don’t what it to share a verse so I’ll say no
Nothing proves. All you showed was bunch of comicbook in She Hulk and alternate earths in Spiderverse.

What are you even talking about everything proves it so far you actually don’t have an argument against but muh I don’t like it so I’ll say no lol
None of your scan prove that Marvel Comics Multiverse and MCU Multiverse are same or share same space.

Just showing scans prove nothing.

But they do share the same verse we’ve seen it numerous times

9173512-1549000530-90002.png

9418424-fc195046-de21-4ed6-9441-a64ada2cda4b.jpeg

9486025-2611959446-untit.jpg

9418425-e2acec4b-06fc-4e11-973c-2ccb1e664ea6.jpeg

9162223-1241453892-91600.png

9486040-6478925659-93417.jpg

9486039-8000617588-93417.jpg
Most of this evidence doesn't really work

For the She-Hulk scene, She-Hulk is in what's supposed to be a representation of real life. irl, the movies are inspired by the comics, which is why the comic pannels don't prove anything. It's just a reference to the fact that the comics exist and are being used to inspire parts of the movies, not that the movies and comics are connected.

Everything else just proves that Across The Spider-Verse is connected to the MCU, which has been known for a while now

Really the only picture here that's any evidence is the OG comic's Peters hand appearing in a single web picture thing. But that can be easily explained away as a easter egg. The 2 multiverses work vastly differently, and claiming that the 2 multiverses are connected despite the giant differences in cosmology, how their multiverses work, ect, simply because of a single non-important easter egg in Across The Spider-Verse and nothing else doesn't really hold up well. You need better evidence then that if you want to say that the 2 multiverses are connected.

The only thing I can think of that could MAYBE suggest the MCU and Mainline Marvel are in the same multiverse is the fact that apparently the Young Avengers briefly travelled to Earth-199999 while looking for one of their teammates, but that was just something I saw once on the Marvel Wiki.

Took this from the cosmology page

"With this we can conclude that all of the uncountable infinite timelines that branched out indefinitely from the Sacred Timeline at least contain an infinite number of universes, realities and dimensions, endless possibilities where every passing/singular moment can branch out into infinite realities and possibilities, making each single branch a 2-A structure which in turn can branch out into uncountable infinite 2-A structures on its own, and so on ad infinitum with each single branch."

Sorry but this kinda hard to understand for a casual. Would this equate to infinity^infinity amount of 2-A timelines?

Trailer looks really good. Yelena will be the main focus it seems. The way sentry was shown to be bullet proof makes me wonder if there's gon be like adamantium bullets or weaponry in the movie.

Sarcasm aside, it's less bad than what I expected (the fighting scene with Ghost is clearly the highlight) but not exactly hype-inducing for me either

So, I just saw the 1st two episodes of Agatha All Along.

Curious about the hooded figures, apparently The Salem Seven, I looked them up & discovered that the MCU Fandom Wiki seems to have... advance knowledge on a certain character in this series. Anyone know how?

Also, it seems like Wanda may've gotten a posthumous feat, given that her spell affected Agatha for 3 years before it started failing. IIRC, I think "Buford" said something about how it was failing or something before they left Westview?
Point is: How much of Agatha's deluded time was spent with Wanda alive & how much was spent wth Wanda dead?
Because Wanda's spell persisted that long even with her apparently dead before it started having flaws in the illusion, apparently.

Also, I just noticed the illusion cheated the abbreviation, lol:
Dialogue and Rhetoric Known History of Learning & Debate

It uses the first "and" for the "a" in DArkhold, but ignores the 2nd "a" by putting it as an ampersand, lol.

The MCU Wiki claims the chanting was in Latin. I should look for a transcription of it so it can be translated, assuming someone hasn't covered that already.

(Pardon me, posted some incomplete stuff because I need to do some other stuff, but I wanna post my thoughts for discussion sooner rather than later.)

Last edited:
Why is Vidal not "allowed" to kill Agatha?
If she can't, did Agatha really need to bargain with Vidal to get her to wait until Agatha's powerful again? (Also, Vidal is a moron for that.)
Wiki says: "Nonetheless, Vidal says she will see her then and proceeds to lick Harkness' hand, healing Harkness' wound she had suffered."

Ability for Vidal, & possibly other witches? Do we know why her doing that caused this? A unique power?

Apparently, Agatha can still absorb magic blasts without her "powers". Can she only absorb damaging spells?

I do wonder how much lacking a true Earthly Witch will affect things. It's not anything to do with why the hooded figures, the supposed "Salem Seven" are pursuing her, calling for her name?

Speaking of, do we know how they're doing their from-behind-to-side-to-side positioning? Teleporting? Illusions to make it appear like there's only 1 of them? Are they just really fast? Cloning? Fusionism &/or Fissionism?
Other than the shapeshifting & observing, they don't seem the smartest; When they get to the house, 1 smashes a window, flailing around, another slowly crawls flat on the floor, etc.
Almost as much like zombies.

Agatha is also a rather scummy one, as is "Buford", considering what they do to get Alice to join.

Did John Collins -AKA "Herb Feltman" under Wanda's manipulative magical anomaly- seemed fearful of the Salem Seven. Perhaps rightfully so, but he didn't know who they were, right? Also, was it not daylight shortly before they showed up? Or did the coven just take a while? It started at like, 8 PM in-universe, time?

Do we know when Jennifer got bound or how the binding limits her? She could still contribute to the Coven, & she doesn't appear to have aged. Do we have any evidence she's centuries old like the other witches?

Some other stuff, checking TV Tropes's recap on episode 1:
The victim's cause of death was blunt force trauma from being crushed by a massive object, such as the top of a mountain.
There were no footprints leading either to or from the victim's body, "almost as if she was put there magically."

Defective Detective: "Agnes" is this. She's a brilliant detective, but she got herself suspended for excessive force and is coping with the death of her son.
I missed this. Other than the bedroom with a teddy bear, Agatha has a son? Was that in Wandavision? Is it part of the lingering spell?
TV Tropes claims: Mythology Gag: Agatha's house in the illusory reality contains a child's bedroom belonging to one Nicholas Scratch, the name of Agatha's son in the comics.

Gratuitous Spanish: Rio says "Te veo."TranslationI see you. whenever she leaves.
I wonder if this indicates some kind of clairvoyance or other surveillance?

This is interesting:
No Ontological Inertia: Downplayed; it's stated that Wanda's spell on Agatha is distorted but not broken by her apparent demise on Wundagore. This causes the "Agnes" persona to shift from that of a sitcom character to a detective in a crime drama, while to everyone else in Westview her behavior has grown erratic. It takes the "Teen" casting a spell to apparently break its hold on her completely.

Does the spell distort to fit the state of its caster?

Another nice touch I missed:
Persona Non Grata: If John's reaction to her name is any indication, Wanda's Hex is still a sore spot for Westview's citizens. The following episode shows that the spot where Wanda's house was supposed to be is still empty three years later, and was defaced with graffiti reading "EVIL WITCH."

Rare that I side with the Marvel Civillians being vindictive.

Waxing Lyrical: Herb declares that the victim is "really, most sincerely dead," which you might recognize from "Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead" from The Wizard of Oz.

While Agatha was under Wanda's spell, the residents of Westview took care of her by bringing her groceries. As far as they know, Agatha is the hero who fought Wanda and freed them from her curse.

Strange getting no appreciation. Oof.

As TV Tropes reminds: When he tells Agatha about his background, his voice becomes audibly muffled, even though Agatha can hear herself snapping her fingers directly against her ears.
Though they neglect to mention she seems to hear the radio just fine.

I wonder why she doesn't tell him she can't hear him saying that stuff?

Oh & apparently, Alice's mom is most famous for the Witch's Ballad song. No magical association to that, right?

Apologies if anyone minds me posting stuff like this.

Last edited:
So, I just saw the 1st two episodes of Agatha All Along.

Curious about the hooded figures, apparently The Salem Seven, I looked them up & discovered that the MCU Fandom Wiki seems to have... advance knowledge on a certain character in this series. Anyone know how?
The Big Tentacled Eye One himself if I remember correctly?

Why is Vidal not "allowed" to kill Agatha?
If she can't, did Agatha really need to bargain with Vidal to get her to wait until Agatha's powerful again? (Also, Vidal is a moron for that.)
Wiki says: "Nonetheless, Vidal says she will see her then and proceeds to lick Harkness' hand, healing Harkness' wound she had suffered."
Maybe it's more akin to a law than a curse/power. In many settings like the Dresden Files, the Nasuverse or Harry Potter, wizards have some sort of higher authority that makes up rules about what a mage is allowed to do or not and the general sorcerer population follow them
Ability for Vidal, & possibly other witches? Do we know why her doing that caused this? A unique power?
Rio at least. Other witches are probably capable of healing to though
Apparently, Agatha can still absorb magic blasts without her "powers". Can she only absorb damaging spells?
In my opinion, no, not even that. Rio lifts her in the air with telekinesis/aerokinesis at one point and Agatha's completely helpless against it, clearly affected by the Magic and in pain from it. The whole absorb damages seems like a passive ability and more like an active spell
I do wonder how much lacking a true Earthly Witch will affect things. It's not anything to do with why the hooded figures, the supposed "Salem Seven" are pursuing her, calling for her name?

Speaking of, do we know how they're doing their from-behind-to-side-to-side positioning? Teleporting? Illusions to make it appear like there's only 1 of them? Are they just really fast? Cloning? Fusionism &/or Fissionism?
Other than the shapeshifting & observing, they don't seem the smartest; When they get to the house, 1 smashes a window, flailing around, another slowly crawls flat on the floor, etc.
Almost as much like zombies.

Agatha is also a rather scummy one, as is "Buford", considering what they do to get Alice to join.

Does John Collins -AKA "Herb Feltman" under Wanda's manipulative magical anomaly- seemed fearful of the Salem Seven. Perhaps rightfully so, but he didn't know who they were, right? Also, was it not daylight shortly before they showed up? Or did the coven just take a while? It started at like, 8 PM in-universe, time?

Do we know when Jennifer got bound or how the binding limits her? She could still contribute to the Coven, & she doesn't appear to have aged. Do we have any evidence she's centuries old like the other witches?
For all of that, we'll have to wait
Some other stuff, checking TV Tropes's recap on episode 1:
The victim's cause of death was blunt force trauma from being crushed by a massive object, such as the top of a mountain.
There were no footprints leading either to or from the victim's body, "almost as if she was put there magically."

Defective Detective: "Agnes" is this. She's a brilliant detective, but she got herself suspended for excessive force and is coping with the death of her son.
I missed this. Other than the bedroom with a teddy bear, Agatha has a son? Was that in Wandavision? Is it part of the lingering spell?
TV Tropes claims: Mythology Gag: Agatha's house in the illusory reality contains a child's bedroom belonging to one Nicholas Scratch, the name of Agatha's son in the comics.

Gratuitous Spanish: Rio says "Te veo."TranslationI see you. whenever she leaves.
I wonder if this indicates some kind of clairvoyance or other surveillance?

This is interesting:
No Ontological Inertia: Downplayed; it's stated that Wanda's spell on Agatha is distorted but not broken by her apparent demise on Wundagore. This causes the "Agnes" persona to shift from that of a sitcom character to a detective in a crime drama, while to everyone else in Westview her behavior has grown erratic. It takes the "Teen" casting a spell to apparently break its hold on her completely.

Does the spell distort to fit the state of its caster?
Depends. Like above, in some other settings, spells disappear when their caster dies (like in HP) and in some they don't.
Another nice touch I missed:
Persona Non Grata: If John's reaction to her name is any indication, Wanda's Hex is still a sore spot for Westview's citizens. The following episode shows that the spot where Wanda's house was supposed to be is still empty three years later, and was defaced with graffiti reading "EVIL WITCH."

Rare that I side with the Marvel Civillians being vindictive.
Can you really blame them in that specific instance honestly? Especially since the spell apparently caused them to feel pain and anguish and they were sort of aware of what was happening the whole? Wanda was literally taking notes from Seluvis at this point (though not to the worst extent fortunately)
Waxing Lyrical: Herb declares that the victim is "really, most sincerely dead," which you might recognize from "Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead" from The Wizard of Oz.

While Agatha was under Wanda's spell, the residents of Westview took care of her by bringing her groceries. As far as they know, Agatha is the hero who fought Wanda and freed them from her curse.

Strange getting no appreciation. Oof.
Probably because nobody knows about Strange's doings in MoM. I mean, the Guardians of the Galaxy fought Thanos to but nobody is praising them.
As TV Tropes reminds: When he tells Agatha about his background, his voice becomes audibly muffled, even though Agatha can hear herself snapping her fingers directly against her ears.
Though they neglect to mention she seems to hear the radio just fine.

I wonder why she doesn't tell him she can't hear him saying that stuff?
Probably because she's still very confused at what's happening, she just recovered her freedom, senses and all after years of being put under a spell that made her believe she was a fictional character. Also probably because she knows she can't do anything since she has no Magic and no idea of what's going on with him

For all of that, we'll have to wait
Even about whether or not it changed between night & day when The Salem Seven showed up?
Depends. Like above, in some other settings, spells disappear when their caster dies (like in HP) and in some they don't.
Do we have any idea of Wanda's date of death?
Can you really blame them in that specific instance honestly? Especially since the spell apparently caused them to feel pain and anguish and they were sort of aware of what was happening the whole? Wanda was literally taking notes from Seluvis at this point (though not to the worst extent fortunately)
No, I don't blame them. I think they were justified, even if they may have gone a little excessive in their outrage. That property could still be used for like, regular home ownership or something, for example?

Also, Selvis?
Probably because nobody knows about Strange's doings in MoM. I mean, the Guardians of the Galaxy fought Thanos to but nobody is praising them.
Too true.
Probably because she's still very confused at what's happening, she just recovered her freedom, senses and all after years of being put under a spell that made her believe she was a fictional character. Also probably because she knows she can't do anything since she has no Magic and no idea of what's going on with him
I suppose that might also explain her not asking about that situation.

Wanda died in late 2024 and the show is said to take place three years after WandaVison (later 2023). So, 2026-2027 is when the show takes place meaning Wanda kept that spell active two year after her death

Wanda died in late 2024 and the show is said to take place three years after WandaVison (later 2023). So, 2026-2027 is when the show takes place meaning Wanda kept that spell active two year after her death
Interesting. IIRC, I think the wording about it was that the spell was "distorted". So presumably her being alive prevented it being distorted.

IIRC, other quotes said she did The Hex with her mind, so if it works similar for Agatha, then Agatha being affected was influenced by Wanda's mind.
Although, apparently Wanda dying -Or was it her lack of influence?- distorted Agatha's perception into her life as being a true crime drama.

So if alive Wanda keeps her spell from being distorted, as it's her mind that exerts the spell, then perhaps it isn't that she posthumously maintained it & more that the spell stayed functional/stable that long without the caster's involvement? Plus, part of it ending had two outside magic users (Vidal & "Buford".) entering.
I do wonder if there were any other factors to Agatha being freed. Surely not her own former witch status.

Should we account for that?

To me, there's at least 2 distinct interpretations:

A. Wanda, even while dead, has a stabilizing influence on her spells.
B. Wanda's spells, especially The Hex, can prolongedly stay functional/stable even without her influence.

& of course, there's the outside magic user stuff..

What do you all think, if I may ask?

Last edited:
Both are equally plausible honestly. Wanda is a very particular individual as the Scarlet Witch and we don't even know how that kind of situation works for a normal caster. It might be a common effect for sorcerers in general, it might be because it's Wanda, it might be specific to this particular, unique spell, etc.

Wait, WHAT? I need more information pls!
it was abt agatha trading her son nicholas scratch for the darkhold n that her son was rumored to be some demon or an agent of mephisto but yea what dinobot said we dont got any other stuff abt mephisto

but likee i kinda think he might be shown tho bc jennifer kale talked abt someone stealing all of her magic n she ended up becoming bound n she used “he” to describe the person but its a lil vague n it could be anybody

Back