• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This may need to be ensured that it was part of acceptable social media interaction to be used, since otherwise, it could be considered info gained in a bad faith/exploitative manner.
This guy has been used before for other stuff on this site

And using common logic is it scales to IW suit tony made both suits at exact same time they even worked on it together

Last edited:
If we go by other stuff from that guy, Hulk apparently didn't get much physically stronger on Sakaar:
main-qimg-4b7966855b1dcab9e7c3923fb28855cc-lq

If we go by other stuff from that guy, Hulk apparently didn't get much physically stronger on Sakaar:
main-qimg-4b7966855b1dcab9e7c3923fb28855cc-lq
I mean why would he? hulk strength is based off rage it’s not like he had workout montages like Thor he just took combat training from valk and hulk was calmer then we’ve ever seen him before until he fought Thor in the arena as he was having casual conversations and playing around after their fight

Last edited:
spideys web shooters in infinity war are called upgraded stark tech by Russo The same stuff withstood attacks from the mark 50 shot out by the power stone

9417064-ezgif.com-crop7.gif

9419420-2b675122-5314-411a-9da6-b8301bddb543.jpeg

He took an attack from cull and stunned him he also stopped a taxi thrown by cull overpoweres in endgame to
9192226-ezgif-1-763b8de6bd.gif

8320035-ezgif-2-d7aa2d1417.gif

Russo said their favorite part about spidey is how he’s almost as strong as the hulk

Spidey nano suit is stated same ball park as mark 50 tony built him that suit to protect him with a father son relationship in mind and ock damages it NWH writers thought the mark 50 wouldn’t be to much for spidey as the original script of NWH had electro gain one

So can someone tell me how base rocket raccoon and every member of the guardians is mountain level in stats but spidey who him and his villains have performed multiple feats is building level💀

spideys web shooters in infinity war are called upgraded stark tech by Russo The same stuff withstood attacks from the mark 50 shot out by the power stone

9417064-ezgif.com-crop7.gif

9419420-2b675122-5314-411a-9da6-b8301bddb543.jpeg

He took an attack from cull and stunned him he also stopped a taxi thrown by cull overpoweres in endgame to
9192226-ezgif-1-763b8de6bd.gif

8320035-ezgif-2-d7aa2d1417.gif

Russo said their favorite part about spidey is how he’s almost as strong as the hulk

Spidey nano suit is stated same ball park as mark 50 tony built him that suit to protect him with a father son relationship in mind and ock damages it NWH writers thought the mark 50 wouldn’t be to much for spidey as the original script of NWH had electro gain one

So can someone tell me how base rocket raccoon and every member of the guardians is mountain level in stats but spidey who him and his villains have performed multiple feats is building level💀
Blame No Way Home in making Doc Ock outright overpower the Iron Spider suit.

Blame No Way Home in making Doc Ock outright overpower the Iron Spider suit.
Guess Thor is fodder because Thanos and gorr overpowered him ?

That’s how scaling works it’s a feat for ock if he damaged it or no

You can’t actually tell me the guardians have consistent mountain level feats but when I can pull out spidey feats left and right he gets building level is being fair

Last edited:
Guess Thor is fodder because Thanos and gorr overpowered him ?

That’s how scaling works it’s a feat for ock if he damaged it or no

You can’t actually tell me the guardians have consistent mountain level feats but when I can pull out spidey feats left and right he gets building level is being fair
That's a terrible comparison considering Doc Ock was from an entirely different continuity before he was forced into the MCU for Fanservice: The Movie.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but am I right in saying all the issues with Tier 6 Iron Spider come from the characters from the other LA Spidey films? Or is there other stuff that contradicts it? Not necessarily saying Iron Spider should be that strong, I just wanna know if there’s further context I’m missing.

Also somewhat related, but should the Raimiverse and ASM characters be “at least 8-C”? Doc Ock scales to the Iron Spider, and iirc the nanotech that took control of Ock’s tentacles (which was later transferred back to Peter) was the entire Iron Spider suit. Maybe it would mess up the Green Goblin scaling though since Peter was maskless throughout both of their fights.

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but am I right in saying all the issues with Tier 6 Iron Spider come from the characters from the other LA Spidey films? Or is there other stuff that contradicts it? Not necessarily saying Iron Spider should be that strong, I just wanna know if there’s further context I’m missing.

Also somewhat related, but should the Raimiverse and ASM characters be “at least 8-C”? Doc Ock scales to the Iron Spider, and iirc the nanotech that took control of Ock’s tentacles (which was later transferred back to Peter) was the entire Iron Spider suit. Maybe it would mess up the Green Goblin scaling though since Peter was maskless throughout both of their fights.
Tier 6 Iron Spidey would make it an outlier for both the Raimiverse and Webbverse combined

Tier 6 Iron Spidey would make it an outlier for both the Raimiverse and Webbverse combined
Oh absolutely, the two questions only really work separately and I didn’t structure it very well. My thought process was that if Tier 6 Iron Spider was consistent outside of NWH then we could maybe just ignore that movie scaling-wise, since it would only be characters from entirely different continuities that mess things up.

They way I see it saying the iron spider doesn’t scale without an official statement is head canon

Like we have WoG it scales + it’s the exact same tech + tony made both suits at the same time + intent by tony that it was built to protect him from dangerous threats + wakanda files imply it has vibranium in it + his gear is called upgraded stark tech

so why build a suit thousands of times weaker then his own? Where is the logic in that?

Like there no in universe reason at all that you can explain with any reasoning on why Tony would do that he made the rescue armor for pepper why would he make other people he cares for armor that scales to his but Spidey nah thousands of times weaker let’s be real people

Back