• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

AP1GczNZLmTGhchGFsVqooOs6xq8jligi-l-k1p1WVq26jOCILDBvECDfrdmyWR5lNdmVM3sGC7plcFGhKRwSivq1Uv2AmpIHtkX1zZT9iyhqymkDMDj09Q=s0

Joe Kelly will be the new writer of ASM... but I gotta ask WHY Spider-boy still exist? I thought he stopped existing or something, lmao.

Tier 1-A/0 revisions are done, so now we just gotta wait for whatever Ultima has planned in regards to changing the verse's current profiles with 1-A and above and then he'll hopefully do either 1-A abstracts or part 3 of Marvel revisions.

Hello.

My apologies for disturbing, but does anybody know the artist and source for the following image, and if so, can you tell me please? I would greatly appreciate the help. 🙏

@MonkeyOfLife

Hello.

My apologies for disturbing, but does anybody know the artist and source for the following image, and if so, can you tell me please? I would greatly appreciate the help. 🙏

@MonkeyOfLife
The artist is Ron Frenz but I don't know the source.

Are you certain that it is not John Romita Sr. or John Buscema? It looks similar to them.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the information, but I need to know the source as well, so investigation help would be greatly appreciated. 🙏

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏❤️

So is it likely that this is a private commission or release by Frenz?

Didn't Frenz have a very long run on Thor together with Tom DeFalco in the late 1980s to early 1990s?

Hello.

@MonkeyOfLife
I can try checking once I’m home… I usually image search the image, then try finding the highest resulation and or sometimes I check the most original image possible as in with less pixelated view of it

Back