• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How can the stone more easly destroy themsleves? Also, after the snap, Thanos only had burn marks on his hand. After he destroys the stone, he looks heavly damaged (burn marks on his face + he nearly died from it)

So the stone are def not "easy to destroy"
First we saw that since the avengers when they showed tesseract could be stopped the mind stone on the scepter, they showed again because of Wanda's connection she could more easily destroy the mind stone.
After the snap the gaunlet was "fried" it's obvious that it can't hold as much energy has before so that's why Thanos was more damaged for the stones.

Doesn’t matter if the gauntlet was damaged it just means the ap energy is higher then universal as it already generated universal energy before the snap and no sold it
Rocket said "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it."

As shown below, this means the Snap was more powerful than Thanos' full IG energy beam against Stormbreaker, and that the Snap was multiversal in power. But it also allows Thanos' energy beam against Stormbreaker to be multiversal in power, just less so than the Snap.

(The 5336 megatons on Rocket's screen was not a final reading since the numbers kept going up as the screen changed.)

So Rocket's statement scales both snaps above each of these previous MCU events:

1. Doctor Strange trapping multiversal Dormammu in an infinite time loop with one stone. The Time Stone produces energy, temporal energy. Loki series proves that temporal energy exists and can affect physical matter. Physically trapping a multiversal being -- infinitely -- requires multiversal energy.

2. The Big Bang creating the universe and the Infinity Stones themselves. In Infinity War, Wong shows Tony and Bruce the Big Bang. They see it happen. Bruce is present during Rocket's statement and does not contradict him. Since all six stones are clearly multiversal in power, so was the MCU's version of the Big Bang.

So this is onscreen in-universe statements about the power of the Snap, the OG IG, and energy Thanos produced in IW.

Rocket said "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it."

As shown below, this means the Snap was more powerful than Thanos' full IG energy beam against Stormbreaker, and that the Snap was multiversal in power. But it also allows Thanos' energy beam against Stormbreaker to be multiversal in power, just less so than the Snap.

(The 5336 megatons on Rocket's screen was not a final reading since the numbers kept going up as the screen changed.)

So Rocket's statement scales both snaps above each of these previous MCU events:

1. Doctor Strange trapping multiversal Dormammu in an infinite time loop with one stone. The Time Stone produces energy, temporal energy. Loki series proves that temporal energy exists and can affect physical matter. Physically trapping a multiversal being -- infinitely -- requires multiversal energy.

2. The Big Bang creating the universe and the Infinity Stones themselves. In Infinity War, Wong shows Tony and Bruce the Big Bang. They see it happen. Bruce is present during Rocket's statement and does not contradict him. Since all six stones are clearly multiversal in power, so was the MCU's version of the Big Bang.

So this is onscreen in-universe statements about the power of the Snap, the OG IG, and energy Thanos produced in IW.
Full blast would still scale to the Power Stone who's 3-A either way

yeah but that wasn’t the argument the debunk people are trying to say is that the beam can’t be any higher then universal since the snap fried it why the snap only affected 1 universe and since the beam didn’t damage the gauntlet it was a weak

i was explaining to them why that isn’t true and isn’t a debunk about the beam

Anyway can super soldier/spidey tier characters scale or no
9298929-707a14eb-6a82-4978-9db8-eb2bd8a83b15.jpeg

9290271-ezgif.com-optimize45.gif

9314928-c8187141-6185-4951-8d02-173f0bcd4cc5.jpeg

All of them? at this point you can’t have feats cause if everything is an outlier
Except the super soldier/spider-man crews has their own set of anti-feats and just scaling them to the god tiers for no reason will just mess up their own stories all together. And do me a favor and take a look at this page

Except the super soldier/spider-man crews has their own set of anti-feats and just scaling them to the god tiers for no reason will just mess up their own stories all together. And do me a favor and take a look at this page
Everyone has anti feats even god tiers my guy it’s Live action they aren’t going to be consistent in any way

But riddle me this if tis was an outlier how could I scrounge together so many feats?

Everyone has anti feats even god tiers my guy it’s Live action they aren’t going to be consistent in any way
Doesn't mean you can just avoid anti-feats any way you want it. You don't just take any feats as reliable for no reason, you have to evaluate them and have some boundaries in between them

Doesn't mean you can just avoid anti-feats any way you want it. You don't just take any feats as reliable for no reason, you have to evaluate them and have some boundaries in between them
Ok so we’re not avoiding anti feats go ahead and start the crt downgrade then because god tiers are below car level
9300330-1971745376-89850.gif

Ok so we’re not avoiding anti feats go ahead and start the crt downgrade then because god tiers are below car level
9300330-1971745376-89850.gif
I'm just gonna stop responding here, as you don't seem to understand the point of outliers at all even though I linked you to the page a moment ago. And now you're just taking what I said out of context with this one scene that actually does not count as an anti-feat at all considering it was done from a character comparable to one another. So have a nice day

I'm just gonna stop responding here, as you don't seem to understand the point of outliers at all even though I linked you to the page a moment ago. And now you're just taking what I said out of context with this one scene that actually does not count as an anti-feat at all considering it was done from a character comparable to one another. So have a nice day
What are you on about yes it counts as an anti feat its literally gorr doing basically no damage to a car a character is literally slamming a character into a car hard enough to affect said person Thor and doing basically nothing to the car that’s an anti feat

Also I think it’s you who doesn’t understand how outliers work your literally saying every feat a character gets is an outlier to the point the character is going to have more outliers then they will feats

What are you on about yes it counts as an anti feat its literally gorr doing basically no damage to a car a character is literally slamming a character into a car hard enough to affect said person Thor and doing basically nothing to the car that’s an anti feat

Also I think it’s you who doesn’t understand how outliers work your literally saying every feat a character gets is an outlier to the point the character is going to have more outliers then they will feats
This wiki has a page explaining the difference between attack potency and destruction capacity

This wiki has a page explaining the difference between attack potency and destruction capacity
Not the same thing my guy do you understand how throwing someone works they physically can’t be hurt until they hit something this isn’t even remotely the same as say thanos who punches yet produces no shock waves or something that’s a ap or dc difference

Not the same thing my guy do you understand how throwing someone works they physically can’t be hurt until they hit something this isn’t even remotely the same as say thanos who punches yet produces no shock waves or something that’s a ap or dc difference
Can yall give your opinions on this?

Can yall give your opinions on this?
I did not cook with this one💀

Back at you all with the point nobody debunked. Please address:

Yk you could have just sent all your proofs here instead of making a new CRT which goes against the rules💀 (U posted it too soon)

Yk you could have just sent all your proofs here instead of making a new CRT which goes against the rules💀 (U posted it too soon)
Nobody actually debunked this in my previous post that had a bunch of other higher tier stuff, so I'm isolating on this CRT submission:

"Stormbreaker gives Thor the ability to grow to physically multi-galactic in size by standing before Eternity, the living embodiment of the universe."

Onscreen and WoG proofs:

9247925-thorgorreternity.jpg

The book "The Art of Marvel Studios Thor Love & Thunder" says:

"As Gorr steps through, they all find themselves before the cosmic entity he was seeking: Eternity"

"Eternity, the living embodiment of the universe, was introduced into Marvel Comics as long ago as 1965's Strange Tales #138, from the boundless imagination of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. In sheer scale, he is the biggest character that Andy Park has translated for the Marvel Cinematic Universe"

"But eventually, Taika went, 'Let's keep it simple and stick with what Eternity looks like in the comics"

9309077-ltartbook1copy.jpg

9309076-ltartbook2copy.jpg

Note that VSB has comic book Hank Pym scaling to low outerverse level ATTACK POTENCY for ascending to Eternity's plane of existence. This is the same concept, just smaller scale.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hank_Pym_(Marvel_Comics)

Note that VSB has MCU Celestials at multi-galactic attack potency based on sheer physical size. This is the same concept.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Celestials_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Low 2-C MCU Eternity's VSB profile says it has a "pocket reality"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternity_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)#:~:text=5 References-,Summary,universe, expanding life and creation.

But there is no WoG statement that Thor enters a "pocket reality," instead of standing before the true Eternity itself

The only WoG statements available (which I provide here above) are that L&T showed the actual Eternity, which literally is a universe.

The book "The Art of Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy" says that:

https://www.google.com/books/editio...axy:+The+Art+Of+The+Movie&printsec=frontcover

"Eternity represents all time in the universe, and has unlimited ability to manipulate time, space, matter, energy, or reality."

9310628-eternitygotgbookcopy.jpg

The official Disney Plus audio description of this scene says "Gorr approaches a giant seated figure whose body resembles a view of the cosmos."

The cosmos means the universe.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cosmos

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/cosmos

That means Stormbreaker, by summoning the Bifrost, can transcend people to a Low 2-C higher dimension -- not a pocket reality -- beyond the time and physical space of the universe and grow them in physical size to large multi-galactic based on onscreen visuals.

And Thor currently possesses Stormbreaker. Growing to the size shown in the image below is itself sufficient to give Thor 3-B attack potency.

That means Stormbreaker, by summoning the Bifrost, can transcend people to a Low 2-C higher dimension -- not a pocket reality -- beyond the time and physical space of the universe and grow them in physical size to large multi-galactic based on onscreen visuals.

And Thor currently possesses Stormbreaker. Growing to the size shown in the image below is itself sufficient to give Thor 3-B attack potency.
I don't really get that part, how exactly is Stormbreaker transcending people to a Low 2-C Higher Dimension?

I told you it broke the rule. Propellus already closed it😭

I don't really get that part, how exactly is Stormbreaker transcending people to a Low 2-C Higher Dimension?
Because Eternity itself is a Low 2-C being, as VSB acknowledges here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternity_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Since Eternity is the literal universe and all time in it -- that means stepping outside of it and perceiving it as a whole, while literally standing on the same level as it and being approximately 1/3 its total size, requires entering its same plane of existence. Not a pocket reality. Not going to a parallel dimension. Transcending to its higher dimension.

As the VSB Low 2-C page says:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_Low_2-C

"a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself"

That's exactly what is occurring here:

Because Eternity itself is a Low 2-C being, as VSB acknowledges here:

Since Eternity is the literal universe and all time in it -- that means stepping outside of it and perceiving it as a whole, while literally standing on the same level as it and being approximately 1/3 its total size, requires entering its same plane of existence. Not a pocket reality. Not going to a parallel dimension. Transcending to its higher dimension.

As the VSB Low 2-C page says:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_Low_2-C

"a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself"

That's exactly what is occurring here:

Unless sum mods want to come and debunk it, ig we have to wait 3 months to make another CRT about it

Nobody actually debunked this in my previous post that had a bunch of other higher tier stuff, so I'm isolating on this CRT submission:

"Stormbreaker gives Thor the ability to grow to physically multi-galactic in size by standing before Eternity, the living embodiment of the universe."

Onscreen and WoG proofs:

"As Gorr steps through, they all find themselves before the cosmic entity he was seeking: Eternity"

"Eternity, the living embodiment of the universe, was introduced into Marvel Comics as long ago as 1965's Strange Tales #138, from the boundless imagination of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. In sheer scale, he is the biggest character that Andy Park has translated for the Marvel Cinematic Universe"

"But eventually, Taika went, 'Let's keep it simple and stick with what Eternity looks like in the comics"

9309077-ltartbook1copy.jpg

9309076-ltartbook2copy.jpg

Note that VSB has comic book Hank Pym scaling to low outerverse level ATTACK POTENCY for ascending to Eternity's plane of existence. This is the same concept, just smaller scale.

Note that VSB has MCU Celestials at multi-galactic attack potency based on sheer physical size. This is the same concept.

Low 2-C MCU Eternity's VSB profile says it has a "pocket reality"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternity_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)#:~:text=5 References-,Summary,universe, expanding life and creation.

But there is no WoG statement that Thor enters a "pocket reality," instead of standing before the true Eternity itself

The only WoG statements available (which I provide here above) are that L&T showed the actual Eternity, which literally is a universe.

The book "The Art of Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy" says that:

https://www.google.com/books/editio...axy:+The+Art+Of+The+Movie&printsec=frontcover

"Eternity represents all time in the universe, and has unlimited ability to manipulate time, space, matter, energy, or reality."

9310628-eternitygotgbookcopy.jpg

The official Disney Plus audio description of this scene says "Gorr approaches a giant seated figure whose body resembles a view of the cosmos."

The cosmos means the universe.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cosmos

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/cosmos

I couldn't respond to the other thread since it just got locked, so I'll try responding here (note: my knowledge of Phase 4 and beyond is nonexistent, so I'm approaching this as someone only familiar with the comics).

So you intend to use the nature of comics Eternity as supporting/conclusive evidence? If that's the case, I'll refer to the comics too.
That's not how it works in the comics. Every time we see abstract entities in the universe (in their humanoid forms, that is), they're appearing as "Manifestation Bodies" or M-Bodies. Eternity's M-Body is only omnipresent within itself and only encompasses the full size of the universe within itself, as shown with comics Thanos becoming the embodiment of the universe by thrashing Eternity's M-body, or Aleta and Stakar leaving the universe by passing through a wound in M-body Eternity's substance. If you really want to propose that M-Body/Humanoid abstracts encompass the universe outside of themselves too, I hope you're ready to support normal buildings in the mainline comics being Low 1-A.
tumblr_o3k7gx309n1rvm5qqo1_640.jpg

From what I understand, this is how we treat all characters on the wiki who embody space-time continuums. Defeating someone like that is an obvious tier 2 feat, but it's pretty obvious from a glance that these characters aren't meant to be cosmic-sized on the outside.

No. The Celestials gain their cosmic AP from Large Size, while Eternity gains his AP from Abstract Existence. It's entirely different. And I believe that's the crux of the misunderstanding.

For the comics, we indeed grant certain characters Omniversal Tiers for ascending into higher dimensions (provided they have the right feats/statements). Some examples:
Low Outerverse level (Can manifest on the same level of existence as Abstracts such as Eternity if need be, attending meetings of the cosmic council as required. Scathan the Approver was able to easily subdue[29] the Protege after the latter had copied a manifestation body of The Living Tribunal and surpassed the likes of Eternity and the Hawk God,[30] although he had not reached the Tribunal's own level yet)
The difference here is that these characters have feats/statements of reaching the same level of existence as abstract entities, combined with bare minimum proof of these realities being higher dimensions in the first place. Stormbreaker lacks the feats/statements for reaching that tier, and the argument against that ("Eternity embodies the universe, so a place he resides is universally large by default") doesn't work since the definition of Abstract Existence is embodying an abstract essence, which is different from literally being one.

Last edited:
I couldn't respond to the other thread since it just got locked, so I'll try responding here (note: my knowledge of Phase 4 and beyond is nonexistent, so I'm approaching this as someone only familiar with the comics).

So you intend to use the nature of comics Eternity as supporting/conclusive evidence? If that's the case, I'll refer to the comics too.

That's not how it works in the comics. Every time we see abstract entities in the universe (in their humanoid forms, that is), they're appearing as "Manifestation Bodies" or M-Bodies. Eternity's M-Body is only omnipresent within itself and only encompasses the full size of the universe within itself, as shown with comics Thanos becoming the embodiment of the universe by thrashing Eternity's M-body, or Aleta and Stakar leaving the universe by passing through a wound in M-body Eternity's substance. If you really want to propose that M-Body/Humanoid abstracts encompass the universe outside of themselves too, I hope you're ready to support normal buildings in the mainline comics being Low 1-A.
tumblr_o3k7gx309n1rvm5qqo1_640.jpg

From what I understand, this is how we treat all characters on the wiki who embody space-time continuums. Defeating someone like that is an obvious tier 2 feat, but it's pretty obvious from a glance that these characters aren't meant to be cosmic-sized on the outside.

No. The Celestials gain their cosmic AP from Large Size, while Eternity gains his AP from Abstract Existence. It's entirely different. And I believe that's the crux of the misunderstanding.

For the comics, we indeed grant certain characters Omniversal Tiers for ascending into higher dimensions (provided they have the right feats/statements). Some examples:

The difference here is that these characters have feats/statements of reaching the same level of existence as abstract entities, combined with bare minimum proof of these realities being higher dimensions in the first place. Stormbreaker lacks the feats/statements for reaching that tier, and the argument against that ("Eternity embodies the universe, so a place he resides is universally large by default") doesn't work since the definition of Abstract Existence is embodying an abstract essence, which is different from literally being one.

I did not talk about M-Bodies and certainly not building sized M-Bodies, because MCU Eternity is not stated as such in the movie, its audio description, nor the MCU art books. You brought that up.

I mentioned comic book Hank Pym because the comic book pages VSB links to on his profile use the words "big" and "grew" and "size" and "above" in relation to Eternity and Overspace -- meaning Large Size. The VSB comic book Hank Pym page even says "High Outerverse level at maximum size."

Finally, I never spoke of MCU Eternity's AP. You brought that up. I explicitly mentioned MCU Eternity's Large Size, which the VSB profile also states by saying "Large Size (Type 8: Is the living embodiment of the universe, representing all time in it."

The VSB tiering page says "Low 2-C: Universe level+ Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space ... "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with energy, merging the structure with another one, etc."

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

I did not talk about M-Bodies and certainly not building sized M-Bodies, because MCU Eternity is not stated as such in the movie, its audio description, nor the MCU art books. You brought that up.

I mentioned comic book Hank Pym because the comic book pages VSB links to on his profile use the words "big" and "grew" and "size" and "above" in relation to Eternity and Overspace -- meaning Large Size. The VSB comic book Hank Pym page even says "High Outerverse level at maximum size."

Finally, I never spoke of MCU Eternity's AP. You brought that up. I explicitly mentioned MCU Eternity's Large Size, which the VSB profile also states by saying "Large Size (Type 8: Is the living embodiment of the universe, representing all time in it."

The VSB tiering page says "Low 2-C: Universe level+ Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space ... "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with energy, merging the structure with another one, etc."

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

Help defend stormbreaker slander here

Idk if its the right place to talk about it but what do yall think about this VS match

Back