• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
New downgrades to Infinity Ultron based on that match: he's at most 4-B, he doesn't have 2-A range, he can't see or shoot someone who is 4 kilometers away, he needs to charge up his attacks and always start with them
Has somebody said that on the site?

hey ehm so now that Phase 4 is finished and phase 5 is gonna start this month,

what do you guys think of the movies and series of the pahse 4?

like a complete review of it

tell me what did you like it or not etc

Phase 4 wasn't that good tbh

If Ironheart doesn’t use the MvC Proton Cannon, I’m out

cmon i want a very detailed answer about my question above
No really, they screwed up badly with L&T and She-Hulk, the CGI has been downgraded, and NWH was the only phase 4 mcu movie that was actually really good

No really, they screwed up badly with L&T and She-Hulk, the CGI has been downgraded, and NWH was the only phase 4 mcu movie that was actually really good
i didn't see She-hulk but i know it sucked, i agree with LeT Waititi really should've tought more about the plot instead of the jokes,

altough NWH wasn't the only really good movie, there are still Shang chi and doctor Strange, and altough i didn't see it, i heard Black panther was good

Damn two pieces of content was all it took for phase 4 to be bad. That means phases 1- 3 are also bad then lmao.

Werewolf by night ***** on 95% of the prior phases

Damn two pieces of content was all it took for phase 4 to be bad. That means phases 1- 3 are also bad then lmao.

Werewolf by night ***** on 95% of the prior phases
Black Widow, Doctor Strange 2, also on the menu too

Alright, I'll stop pulling your leg:

Secret Invasion: Yeah, I'll watch that
The Marvels: This has had so many memes already and it hasn't even had a single shot revealed from it. Could be funny
Loki (Season 2): For some reason, I foresee a Twitter debate happening over a moment in this season. Just intuition on my part
Ironheart: See my Proton Cannon comment above
Daredevil: Born Again: Hoping this hits as hard as the first season. Thats a high order, but it would be nice
Deadpool 3: We got Logan back, could be pretty fun
Fantastic 4: The Fantastic Four have such a bumpy movie history. Their first movie wasn't even meant to be officially released because of some production issues. Then it got two movies, but didn't really catch on like Raimi Spider-Man, FOX X-Men, or the MCU. Then in order to save face because their ownership of the property is at risk, FOX makes a whole new Fantastic Four movie that nobody liked. Marvel's first family can't catch a break and given some of the MCU burnout, I've got no clue what to expect
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty: The Kang Dynasty
Avengers: Secret Wars: The Kang Dynasty

Black Widow I agree, DS2 no its over hated.

NWH and DS2 were the same, one just gave the internet cameos they wanted
DS2 still did Wanda dirty and all those cameos only appeared just so they can die 5 seconds later

DS2 still did Wanda dirty and all those cameos only appeared just so they can die 5 seconds later
Wanda just relapsed because of the dark hold.

Also the cameos I mentioned were for NWH. If DS2 gave had the cameos the internet wanted, people would screaming about how great the movie is.

Wanda just relapsed because of the dark hold.

Also the cameos I mentioned were for NWH. If DS2 gave had the cameos the internet wanted, people would screaming about how great the movie is.
And also, the old spider-mans returning wasn't the only reason why it's so good, it's because MCU Peter started to rely onto himself, learn from his mistakes, and truly became spider-man on his own.

cmon i want a very detailed answer about my question above
Really mixed bag. There's a lot I liked but so much of it was mediocre or worse, especially with the TV shows. I found even the shows and movies that I liked got worse the more I thought about them after, the biggest one being Moon Knight for me. That show had so much potential but they played it so safe to the point they swept Marc's Judaism under the rug and despite going on and on about how much care they're taking to present DID in a thoughtful way in their marketing they never say the words "dissociative", "identity", or "disorder" in the same sentence 💀 Always surprises me how easy that show got off meanwhile something like She-Hulk which is ironically far more inoffensive than Moon Knight got insane amounts of hate. Anyways here's my quick thoughts on every other phase 4 project:

Wandavision: The show was very interesting for three episodes but then immediately revealed all the mysteries of what was going on in Westview and became really predictable after, I liked it enough anyways but it could've been way better if it stuck to its premise more; 7/10

Falcon and Winter Soldier:
From what I remember I thought this was pretty underrated, Zemo was great and stuff like the black Captain America that got blacklisted from history was really interesting, sucks that the villains are insanely forgettable along with the final episode not sticking the landing very well; 7/10

Loki:
I'm surprised that they took the show about Loki in a sci-fi route but it ended up really working for me personally, also the first (and only) MCU show that I think nailed their last episode; 8/10

Black Widow:
Really disappointing how safe they went with this, Taskmaster was wasted, the villain is quite possibly the worst we've seen in the MCU imo, and I didn't really like the cast of characters. It blows my mind that they didn't just make this a movie about what happened in Budapest; 3/10

What If:
This show could've been so cool but they decided to make episodes around What If scenarios I don't think anyone wanted like the T'Challa Star Lord one which kinda borders on fan fiction, Infinity Ultron and Strange Supreme are cool doe; 5/10

Shang-Chi:
It's good but, and this is just my hot take, all the fight scenes after the bus scene are kinda standard MCU stuff along with the story; 6/10

Eternals:
It's alright, Byran Tyree Henry in the MCU is awesome and Kingo goes hard; 6/10

Hawkeye:
Hot take but this show didn't really work for me, I liked stuff like the interactions between Maya, Clint, and Kate but the Kingpin build-up and payoff were really really bad; 4/10

No Way Home:
Raw and real; 8/10 (When I watched it for the first time it was a 10 but the hypes kinda worn off and it's been a while so I'm just gonna give it an 8)

Moon Knight: Already gave my thoughts above but I forgot to mention how they also use the evil alter trope with Jake Lockley which is really wack; 5/10

Multiverse of Madness:
If this film wasn't directed by Raimi it would be so much worse but thankfully he and Elizabeth Olsen made it a fun watch. Also kinda scared that Waldron, the guy who wrote this movie, is writing Secret Wars; 6/10

Ms. Marvel:
Was really rooting for this one and loved the first episode but every episode after started focusing on Kamala less and less and by the end of the show I was really disappointed. Iman's great as Kamala though and I'm looking forward to The Marvels; 6/10

Love and Thunder:
You already know but it's insane to me how much this movie insults the audience's intelligence; 2/10

She-Hulk:
big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif

Werewolf by Night: Fun watch but now that the hypes worn off it's rating has gone down for me; 6/10

Wakanda Forever:
Namor goes hard, Shuri goes hard, movie goes hard; 8/10

GotG Holiday Special:
Cute special, looking forward to GotG3; 8/10

Last edited:
Really mixed bag. There's a lot I liked but so much of it was mediocre or worse, especially with the TV shows. I found even the shows and movies that I liked got worse the more I thought about them after, the biggest one being Moon Knight for me. That show had so much potential but they played it so safe to the point they swept Marc's Judaism under the rug and despite going on and on about how much care they're taking to present DID in a thoughtful way in their marketing they never say the words "dissociative", "identity", or "disorder" in the same sentence 💀 Always surprises me how easy that show got off meanwhile something like She-Hulk which is ironically far
also for me MoM is a 7.5/10 while not perfect, this movie thanks for the Raimi touch and the sick fight scenes and other things, makes for me a good movie

i mean the What If whole concept is to show various scenarios of different situations, so i guess its just you can like it or not, for me i really liked it 7.5/10

also for me MoM is a 7.5/10 while not perfect, this movie thanks for the Raimi touch and the sick fight scenes and other things, makes for me a good movie

i mean the What If whole concept is to show various scenarios of different situations, so i guess its just you can like it or not, for me i really liked it 7.5/10
Thinking about maybe I was a little harsh on What If, there's certainly lots to like about it just not everything works for me sometimes, which I guess is inevitable when the show's premise is throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Hey, for some of these novels you guys are using, wouldn't it be best to wait until the Official Timeline is released later this year? These novels may not even be considered Canon anymore and then you’ll have to re-edit all edits you’ve already based on these novels.

Hard work wasted.

I'm glad that Wakanda Forever has been received very well, a good closure for the roller coaster of Phase 4
Even with the weird change, Namor/Kukulkan in the movie is really good so i appreciate it

Back