• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah that’s fair enough, what other justifications does spidey have for relativistic?
I don't he has anything else consistent enough to be scaling to Relativistic+, so I guess that's gonna be downgraded soon.

Wait really? Cause we do see that as an outlier for some reason
The arguments were that there are enough moments for DCEU Batman to scale and that plot integral battles can't function narratively if Bruce isn't to some degree comparable in speed reaction wise

I'm not gonna touch that one though. That goes for either side of the debate

Its pretty much an impressive intelligence feat since given the abilities used, most people would've lost, but yeah, Strange didn't wanna kill the guy
oh no i'm not downgrading Spider-Man, infact this is truly an amazing intelligence feat for him, what i wanted to say is when in other series some characters loose for plot, the win of Spider-Man is actually very much well deserved

I do believe that the Laser Drill ship explosion that Star-Lord, Yondu and Nebula withstand is probably the most impressive of the multiple ship explosion feats in the GOTG movies simply because of how large the Laser Drill is. Comparing it to Ego's avatar, the Drill looks easily 13-14 meters long. The Laser Drill seemed pretty thoroughly destroyed too, considering only relatively small bits of debris seemed to be all that was left behind in the aftermath.

That feat, as well as of course the Wakanda Forever rock shattering feat still seem like the best bet for potentially upgrading 8-C characters. We do already have a seemingly High 8-C statement for sonic cannons in The Incredible Hulk novelization that Emil Blonsky as a super soldier should scale to:

Screenshot_20220810-124015_Chrome.jpg

I have found two interesting things:
  • The first one is an interview to The Watcher actor (Jeffrey Wright) stating that the Watcher is overseeing the entire MCU and its multiverses
  • The second one is an article from the official Marvel website stating that a variant of He Who Remains discovered different multiverses, which refers to this scene
This, along with this statement, is further evicende that each timeline is a multiverse on its own

Marvel Future Fight Thanos profile is up

Marvel Future Fight Thanos profile is up
How much matchup potential does he got?

did another one from Wakanda forever and this one goes from either being a slight upgrade from 0.9140447 Tons of TNT to 1.04844867069 Tons of TNT

HOWEVER IN ACTUALITY since Namor was point blank and the direct cause of the explosion I'd say he scales to the full 4.253905 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) yield of the explosion in which case shuri scales as well

this was the other calc I mentioned that would also solidify upgrades

HOWEVER IN ACTUALITY since Namor was point blank and the direct cause of the explosion I'd say he scales to the full 4.253905 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) yield of the explosion in which case shuri scales as well
So Weakened Namor's Durability = High 8-C for tanking that Shockwave.

Panther Habit Shuri's AP/SS = High 8-C for harming Namor, therefore her Durability = High 8-C via her SS.

Which makes Weakened Namor's AP/SS = High 8-C as well.

Back