• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So he's the same Fisk as the one from the Netflix shows and Hawkeye? That's great to know
It seems like a pretty direct statement on the matter, almost exactly like what a Marvel website article stated about Daredevil's appearance in the She-Hulk series:

"While the character was teased earlier in the season, he’s finally reintroduced to audiences in Episode 8 of Marvel Studios’ She-Hulk — and he’s very much the same Matt Murdock audiences have come to know and love over the years, once again played by Charlie Cox returning to the role."

From a Collider interview regarding the Hawkeye series:
Collider: Returning as Kingpin, did you consider it a different iteration of the character with a different backstory or do you look at it as a continuation of the Wilson Fisk that we already know?

VINCENT D'ONOFRIO: I think it's definitely a continuation, like there's no difference to me. There's the physical strength that's different. The fact that he can take more violent abuse, physical abuse is different, but it's very clear with the writers and the producers and the directors that I'm continuing the same man that was in the series a few years ago, in Daredevil. His emotional life, he operates through the pain of his childhood. That's how he operates and he still does. And it doesn't matter whether he is enjoying himself or if he's having a tough time in life, whatever's going on in any scene. It's always coming through events that happened when he was a kid. And so that's the same character to me.

As D'Onofrio later described the feats shown in the Hawkeye series as being consistent with Fisk's capabilities in the Netflix series, presumably Kingpin didn't actually somehow magically get stronger between the two shows.

From a Collider interview regarding the Hawkeye series:
Collider: Returning as Kingpin, did you consider it a different iteration of the character with a different backstory or do you look at it as a continuation of the Wilson Fisk that we already know?

VINCENT D'ONOFRIO: I think it's definitely a continuation, like there's no difference to me. There's the physical strength that's different. The fact that he can take more violent abuse, physical abuse is different, but it's very clear with the writers and the producers and the directors that I'm continuing the same man that was in the series a few years ago, in Daredevil. His emotional life, he operates through the pain of his childhood. That's how he operates and he still does. And it doesn't matter whether he is enjoying himself or if he's having a tough time in life, whatever's going on in any scene. It's always coming through events that happened when he was a kid. And so that's the same character to me.

As D'Onofrio later described the feats shown in the Hawkeye series as being consistent with Fisk's capabilities in the Netflix series, presumably Kingpin didn't actually somehow magically get stronger between the two shows.
Netflix shows canonicity seems pretty solid to me. And scaling his current feats to Daredevil also looks justified

Also, I just discovered that Chris Hemsworth was an executive producer on Thor: Love and Thunder. It's nice that more actors are given significant roles in the production of their films and series. Also gives more weight to this statement by him

Tom Hiddleston was also an executive producer on Loki Season 2. Loki and Thor have more similarities than they think

Last edited:
Possible Longevity for Werewolf by Night? (from Marvel Studios' Werewolf By Night: The Art of The Special)

F7W9dBc.png

Feige literally just implied it was not canon and what I’m seeing is a lot of you bending over backwards to deny his most recent statements.

At this point, the shows will have to either be literally contradicted on screen or proven undeniably connected for this to be fully put to rest.

But like I said, that’s just my opinion on it.
Massive copium from this post

Blade ain't ever coming out : ((((
I mean, we're at six scripts, Ali is very angry cause one of those scripts had Blade being a secondary if not tertiary character in his own movie because the writers wanted to put more emphasis on the female characters to make it more diverse, the director has been changed so many times I'm not even sure Strange watching various timelines would follow and one of those directors (the one behind the Continental series) outright hated working in that system. So yeah, things are not exactly looking good

I mean, we're at six scripts, Ali is very angry cause one of those scripts had Blade being a secondary if not tertiary character in his own movie because the writers wanted to put more emphasis on the female characters to make it more diverse, the director has been changed so many times I'm not even sure Strange watching various timelines would follow and one of those directors (the one behind the Continental series) outright hated working in that system. So yeah, things are not exactly looking good
Hilarious that the Blade movie of all things is giving the MCU so much trouble even though on paper it sounds really easy to write it. We just want to see him kill vampires and look cool with a grungey aesthetic. That's it lol.

Hilarious that the Blade movie of all things is giving the MCU so much trouble even though on paper it sounds really easy to write it. We just want to see him kill vampires and look cool with a grungey aesthetic. That's it lol.
Maybe they don't think that can work as a movie? IDK, it might explain that one rejected script.

Well, if it's not a new key, at least those arguments that Rocket's statement about the power surge that Thanos tanked reaching Tier 4 territory has more basis

Well, if it's not a new key, at least those arguments that Rocket's statement about the power surge that Thanos tanked reaching Tier 4 territory has more basis
I mean, the power surge thing has always been a bit weird in regards to arguing what it warrants

What does this mean?
There was some old debate on how far Rocket's statement regarding Thanos' power surge can reach, since he talks about "ridiculously cosmic proportions" that "no one's seen anything like it", which could be high-balled to supernova scaling or something like that.

Idk, it was in some old threads that I can't be bothered to look back at

There was some old debate on how far Rocket's statement regarding Thanos' power surge can reach, since he talks about "ridiculously cosmic proportions" that "no one's seen anything like it", which could be high-balled to supernova scaling or something like that.
Imma be real, high balling that to a supernova is a pretty wide stretch. Technically you could argue something waaaaay higher from that

And Monica, she can use her powers to close the hole. spacetime and causing her to fall into another universe, what tier would she be in?

Imma be real, high balling that to a supernova is a pretty wide stretch. Technically you could argue something waaaaay higher from that
Yeah, I'm not that keen on scaling Thanos and co. that far. But Carol's new feat makes me think just how far the scaling can go. Maybe Star level Thor isn't such a stretch
Tier 4 smart hulk confirmed?
Smart Hulk can survive doing the Snap more definitively than Captain Marvel according to Russos WoG. The same WoG also supports Chris Hemsworth's statement that Thor is weaker in Endgame
And Monica, she can use her powers to close the hole. spacetime and causing her to fall into another universe, what tier would she be in?
Probably just Space-Time Manipulation and/or Sealing

Last edited:
Back