• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which one would be better?
It would be very weird if Iron Man has LS way higher than Cull Obsidian, yet was struggling that much in their fight when he could just restrain him no-diff

I just can't think of a proper way to justify LS scaling to Iron Man since they don't have scenes to suggest it, aside from maybe Cull throwing his hammer to overpower Iron Man's flight and push him all the way to Central Park. Plus the obvious generic "Should be comparable to Mark 50 Iron Man"

There doesn't seem to be issues with Class M scaling, I'll say that

Last edited:
Are we assuming that Tony's Mark 50 boots are always outputting Class T worth of force when in flight and not lifting anything, instead of just outputting enough force for the Armor to achieve flight?
I guess. And given the fact that he is fighting two invading aliens from space, I'd say it's be weird if he was just outputting enough force for flight

But maybe I'm just grasping at straws to find a feat that could work as LS scaling

Perhaps the "possibly Class T" LS of Cull Obsidian and the Hulkbuster 2.0 could be via scaling to the Mark 50 instead to a wounded and weakened Thanos?

I guess. And given the fact that he is fighting two invading aliens from space
So he's constantly flying with enough force to lift a mountain during Infinity War?

I'd say it's be weird if he was just outputting enough force for flight
Why? That's how he's been usually doing in past appearances no matter the situation (World at stake, Bloodlusted, etc.)

The only times I've seen Tony apply more power to his thrusters than just to fly involved lifting/pushing things (Helicarrier Blade, Nuclear Missile, Flying Transport Ship, Ferry)

So he's constantly flying with enough force to lift a mountain during Infinity War?

Why? That's how he's been usually doing in past appearances no matter the situation (World at stake, Bloodlusted, etc.)

The only times I've seen Tony apply more power to his thrusters than just to fly involved lifting/pushing things (Helicarrier Blade, Nuclear Missile, Flying Transport Ship, Ferry)
I mean, that's true, but if Iron Man could have escape with far more force via flight/pushing, he would have done it instead of being rammed all the way to Central Park

I mean, that's true, but if Iron Man could have escape with far more force via flight/pushing, he would have done it instead of being rammed all the way to Central Park
He was caught off guard, he was focused on attacking Ebony Maw with his sword.

Tony getting hit and launched to Central Park lasted for more or less 3 seconds.

You think that he couldn't do anything because it was too strong for him instead of him being in pain and not fully registering the hit?

They're really going to adapt ULTIMATUM of all stories and aren't allowed to improv or rewrite any of it this movie is cooked

If the multiverse cameos turns out to be the exact versions of themselves, and they die the same way as the illuminati has. Then this movie is gonna get even more hate than MoM

If the multiverse cameos turns out to be the exact versions of themselves, and they die the same way as the illuminati has. Then this movie is gonna get even more hate than MoM
Yeah if they get the same actors from the FOX films or other old pre-MCU marvel movies but clarify they’re just variants a bunch of shocking deaths could be funny but if they do the opposite it could end up making a lot of people mad like how MoM did but even worse

Back