• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, when he destroyed ENTIRE timelines, ( 0:26), doesn't that means he affected past, now and future at the same time? Wouldn't affect a whole timeline give immeresuable attack speed? Or atleast Infinity attack speed because each Timeline has infinity universes, which means Kang's explosion traveled a infinite distance in finite time and thats a infinity attack speed feat.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly we don't grant speed to attacks that can destroy space-time continuums or timelines, for example Dormammu and Alioth can consume space-time along with entire universes and timelines respectively and even so their speed is not Infinite/Immeasurable, the same way as most characters with at least Low 2-C tier and range don't have that speed for destroying universes, although I could be wrong as I'm not entirely sure how our standards are regarding these feats

If I remember correctly we don't grant speed to attacks that can destroy space-time continuums or timelines, for example Dormammu and Alioth can consume space-time along with entire universes and timelines respectively and even so their speed is not Infinite/Immeasurable, the same way as most characters with at least Low 2-C tier and range don't have that speed for destroying universes, although I could be wrong as I'm not entirely sure how our standards are regarding these feats
But like Alien X gets infinite attack speed because he moved galaxies across infinity universe, doesn't also be able to destroy infinity universe give infinite attack speed?

But like Alien X gets infinite attack speed because he moved galaxies across infinity universe, doesn't also be able to destroy infinity universe give infinite attack speed?
I've seen characters that have Multiversal+ range without having Infinite attack speed, so I guess not?

Back