• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For AoS to be canon, we'd have to go along with a idea that everyone of note in the show just got lucky enough to be spared by the Snap, and that nobody mention the Snap onscreen, which while improbable, I suppose is still technically possible. I think what Multiverse of Madness established about the Darkhold just being a transcription of Mt. Wundagore's writings technically makes it possible for multiple copies to have existed.

Officially, the subject of the canonicity of the show has been constantly danced around as far as I can tell.

hqdefault.jpg

For AoS to be canon, we'd have to go along with a idea that everyone of note in the show just got lucky enough to be spared by the Snap, and that nobody mention the Snap onscreen, which while improbable, I suppose is still technically possible. I think what Multiverse of Madness established about the Darkhold just being a transcription of Mt. Wundagore's writings technically makes it possible for multiple copies to have existed.

Officially, the subject of the canonicity of the show has been constantly danced around as far as I can tell.
I don’t remember if it was the writers or producers of the show but I think it was clarified that everything before the events of the last or second last season is canon to the MCU

AoS is likely not canon. A Variant Timeline, sure, but otherwise…. Nah. Idk where that Twitter Account got that list, but Marvel Legends (Official McU Recap) doesn’t list AoS as source to watch for catching up to Secret Invasion. It doesn’t even use Fury’s footage from that show.

While it's already acknowledged on the wiki that the initial surge from the Infinity Gauntlet was shown to be at least 5836 megatons, it might be possible to determine how much more powerful the second surge caused when Thanos destroyed the stones was. Apparently, the scene showing the surge coming from Thanos's planet has a barely visible reading of 28662.6% (At least I assume it relates to power, as I'm not sure how the percentage would relate to distance):

8985484-20230618_100534.jpg

So something like this?

• 5836 Megatons (1%) = 58.36 Megatons

• 58.36 Megatons (28662.6%) = 1,672,749.34 Megatons

• 1,672,749.34 Megatons = 1672.74934 Gigatons

• 1672.74934 Gigatons = 1.67274934 Teratons (Low 6-B)
I guess that would make it support at best, though probably still worth mentioning

Just finished watching the first episode of Secret Invasion.

Some interesting tech is featured.

Talos casually tears chains with one hand and withstands getting smashed through a concrete pillar.

Apparently Skrulls have an immunity to radiation.

Well, that was not how I was expecting the episode to end.

An interesting addition to Nick Fury's biography on the Marvel website:

Within his own organization, when John Garrett, a promising protégé of Fury’s, is uncovered as a longtime Hydra operative, S.H.I.E.L.D.’s director steps in to lend a personal hand to Phil Coulson in taking Garrett down permanently.

Also, what certainly seems like a reference to this scene:

Coulson stands as a S.H.I.E.L.D. man through and through, a usually unflappable agent that Fury came to view as one of his Avengers.

Back