• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kahhori is an oc, however, I do think, by the colors of the outfit, the characters origin in general, and name starting with a K, that this is the MCU's version of Kobik

Second edit: We have a profile for Kobik. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kobik

Wonder if they'll make her canon eventually...
I think this episode could actually be canon if it wasn't for Asgard's destruction. It takes place between 1474 and 1504, as that's when Isabel I ruled Spain.

Other than that, multiverse travel exists so she might show up in Phase 6

Oh ok, I'll stick to Ego and Odin then
oh u can also work on merlin wanda’s profile too i was js saying that i was adding up everything she’s done so far in a sandbox

im actually very bad w formatting so i can send u what i have so far if u want to make a profile for her

What if...? Is canon.
I think this episode could actually be canon if it wasn't for Asgard's destruction. It takes place between 1474 and 1504, as that's when Isabel I ruled Spain.

Other than that, multiverse travel exists so she might show up in Phase 6
Hold on, I think I misworded it: I meant canon to the COMICS. Somebody mentioned her possibly being based on Kobik, but looking at the link they provided, I have a hard time believing that (no offense). Sorry about that.

By the Matrix... I was right. Hela's crown is her power. It seems so is Gungnir for Odin. Weird

I thought Hela actually gave Odin a fight, but it seems she was nothing to him initially (simply bfr, but still). Why could they have not shown us Hela taking on Thanos. Could've been great. At least Wenwu got his scaling.

Odin: says Mjolnir is mid and breaks it
Also Odin: gets absolutely demolished by the ten rings and a Hela who doesn't even have her helmet

Ten Rings are just that powerful I guess.. I heard some say those are Kang's creations

Just finished watching What If... Hela Found the Ten Rings?

• Odin casually catches a thrown Mjolnir and crushes it, before depowering Hela into a mere mortal and banishing her, with a worthiness enchantment being put on her crown.
  • Depowered Hela should probably be 9-A initially is able to easily fight off multiple Ten Rings warriors, and later briefly knocks out Wenwu (though only when he's caught off guard and not actively using the power of the Ten Rings), though is easily blitzed and defeated by Jiayi.
  • Ta Lo is outside the range of Heimdall's sight.
  • Heimdall describes the Ten Rings to Odin as a great power that could even destroy a god, which leaves Odin concerned.
  • After getting some training with Jiayi (though not completing it), Hela gains air manipulation abilities that can even be used outside of Ta Lo.
  • Wenwu and Post-Training Hela (using dragon scale weaponry and armor that Wenwu is impressed by, which is stated to be imbued with the strength to combat threats of untold mystical power) easily stomp numerous Einherjar warriors.
  • Odin is stronger than Wenwu and Post-Training Hela individually, though they are able to put up a fight against him with their combined efforts, though they should downscale. Even then, they still focus on trying to keep Gungnir away from him throughout the fight.
  • Hela's shield, while powered up by five of the Ten Rings, is able to block a prolonged blast from Gungnir.
  • The Ten Rings can harm Odin (and he is temporarily downed by Wenwu punching him with all ten rings on one arm), though he is able to bat them away with Gungnir.
  • Hela's spear is briefly able to clash with Gungnir, but is eventually broken in half.
  • After becoming worthy and regaining her crown, Hela grows powerful enough to subdue Odin with a single blast, with Odin admitting that Hela has now eclipsed him.
  • Looks like yet another version of Thanos is about to meet his end.

N3uy3qu.png

Just finished watching What If... Hela Found the Ten Rings?

• Odin casually catches a thrown Mjolnir and crushes it, before depowering Hela into a mere mortal and banishing her, with a worthiness enchantment being put on her crown.
  • Depowered Hela should probably be 9-A initially is able to easily fight off multiple Ten Rings warriors, and later briefly knocks out Wenwu (though only when he's caught off guard and not actively using the power of the Ten Rings), though is easily blitzed and defeated by Jiayi.
  • Ta Lo is outside the range of Heimdall's sight.
  • Heimdall describes the Ten Rings to Odin as a great power that could even destroy a god, which leaves Odin concerned.
  • After getting some training with Jiayi (though not completing it), Hela gains air manipulation abilities that can even be used outside of Ta Lo.
  • Wenwu and Post-Training Hela (using dragon scale weaponry and armor that Wenwu is impressed by, which is stated to be imbued with the strength to combat threats of untold mystical power) easily stomp numerous Einherjar warriors.
  • Odin is stronger than Wenwu and Post-Training Hela individually, though they are able to put up a fight against him with their combined efforts, though they should downscale. Even then, they still focus on trying to keep Gungnir away from him throughout the fight.
  • Hela's shield, while powered up by five of the Ten Rings, is able to block a prolonged blast from Gungnir.
  • The Ten Rings can harm Odin (and he is temporarily downed by Wenwu punching him with all ten rings on one arm), though he is able to bat them away with Gungnir.
  • Hela's spear is briefly able to clash with Gungnir, but is eventually broken in half.
  • After becoming worthy and regaining her crown, Hela grows powerful enough to subdue Odin with a single blast, with Odin admitting that Hela has now eclipsed him.
  • Looks like yet another version of Thanos is about to meet his end.
Ngl, this Thanos isn't necessarily a fraud. Full powered Hela and Wenwu went up against him, and he doesn't even have the IG

I didn't feel anything special about this episode as Hela defeated Odin and it didn't seem like we had as much AP as we needed, just a small explosion was enough to knock odin out

I didn't feel anything special about this episode as Hera defeated Odin and it didn't seem like we had as much AP as we needed, just a small explosion was enough to knock odin out
The ten rings are massively above mjolnir as Odin could casually crush mjolnir and was hurt by the rings

The ten rings are massively above mjolnir as Odin could casually crush mjolnir and was hurt by the rings
I think, much like in Thor Ragnarok with Hela, Odin's origin and that he was the owner of Mjolnir before Hela was born helped. He doesn't have such advantage with the Ten Rings

I think, much like in Thor Ragnarok with Hela, Odin's origin and that he was the owner of Mjolnir before Hela was born helped. He doesn't have such advantage with the Ten Rings
This is not a thing lol and completely made up I don’t think Odin ever even wielded Mjolnir he always used others weapons

Seems everyone is misinterpreting the episode just for the sake of lack of feats.

The rings are not MASSIVELY above Mjolnir. The Mjolnir being stopped by Odin is a very different case than when the throw indeed actually hits him. But sure the rings are more powerful than the hammer.

As for feats. It ain't bad nor good. Odin held up against Hela and Wenwu, , he didn't plan to cause any world scale destruction or whatever, all he wanted was the rings, there was no need for mountains to rumble or whatever. It was a very contained battle. The only problem I have is how Hela's crown happen to be the source of her power. Also how Odin seemed useless without the gungnir in terms of AOE attacks.

Hela becoming good all of the sudden wasn't convincing in the slightest, this episode doesn't come close to previous 3 episodes but it's ahead of the first 3 easily.

I think we should focus more on the space stone that accidentally created its own pocket dimension. It can also survive Surtur attacks with a value of H6-A likely 5-B. Odin uses it to absorb the power of attacks directly from the sword, so it is not difficult for its durability to be equal to or better than Surtur. Thor, Hela and Odin

Yeah but he downscale from thanos at least until L&T where he arguably surpassed him
I don't care about Thor's scale at all, I only care about how the space stone survives ranknarok, it should be significantly more than Odin and Hela fullpower value, so the space stone doesn't need to scale to Thor, he should scale to. equal to or greater than surtur

Wouldn't that mean he's about 4-C or 4-B strength? (Lifting or striking, idk what crushing the tesseract is) This is an outlier
Where did you get those values from? The Tesseract currently has no durability feats with this being its first. Since it barely survived the destruction of Asgard and Surturs sword it should be at least High 6-A, likely 5-B

Back