• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hulk one with the Daredevil speed stuff and mhs Netflix stuff is it not?
I wasn't planning on that also being a She-Hulk CRT, but ey that can be done i guess

Personally i would've prefered if we discussed She-Hulks rating more before the profile was made so there would be no need for including that in a CRT but can't really change that now so

Guys, I know I've not been that much active lately (mostly due to work) but I don't really feel good, not physically but morally, I feel demoralized and emotionally tired and sad, nothing bad happened, it was even a good day actually and work was kind of enjoyable. It just caught me this afternoon and I can't get it out of my head, my mood is just kind of shitty rn for some reasons (one of them I won't explain cause it's an old, very painful thing, and another being about a girl I'm attracted to at work and with whom something, physical or more could happen but at the same time she's flirting with another guy but doesn't really know herself if she wants something serious with him and I'm not sure myself if I simply see her as a very good friend I'm attracted to to a degree without anything greater or if I have genuinely strong, romantic feelings, not to mention other complicated stuff about her that I won't mention that don't make anything easier, along with an accumulation of several other stuff I believe but the fact I'm not even sure why it just got me like that makes it even more demoralizing). It happens sometimes, it generally doesn't really last long, it could even be over tomorrow if I'm lucky but it really gets me when it happens.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on threads to keep up with things but I'm not really in the mood to focus on verses so rn I'm going to skip things a bit until I get in a better mood. Sorry, I know I've not been that much active recently but I need to feel better.

Guys, I know I've not been that much active lately (mostly due to work) but I don't really feel good, not physically but morally, I feel demoralized and emotionally tired and sad, nothing bad happened, it was even a good day actually and work was kind of enjoyable. It just caught me this afternoon and I can't get it out of my head, my mood is just kind of shitty rn for some reasons (one of them I won't explain cause it's an old, very painful thing, and another being about a girl I'm attracted to at work and with whom something, physical or more could happen but at the same time she's flirting with another guy but doesn't really know herself if she wants something serious with him and I'm not sure myself if I simply see her as a very good friend I'm attracted to to a degree without anything greater or if I have genuinely strong, romantic feelings, not to mention other complicated stuff about her that I won't mention that don't make anything easier, along with an accumulation of several other stuff I believe but the fact I'm not even sure why it just got me like that makes it even more demoralizing). It happens sometimes, it generally doesn't really last long, it could even be over tomorrow if I'm lucky but it really gets me when it happens.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on threads to keep up with things but I'm not really in the mood to focus on verses so rn I'm going to skip things a bit until I get in a better mood. Sorry, I know I've not been that much active recently but I need to feel better.
Yo truely do not sweat it, the wiki is alsways secondary to our lives outside of it so no one will have problem with or fault your absence and lack of will to do work due to real world stressors weighing on you. We appreciate you and your contributions greatly but there will always be people willing to help out where we need them so don't feel that you need to take that on yourself or are required to do so it's fine to lurk and chill on the backseat when you want. I wish you the best in your endeavors and hope you can healthily work through things and if you need to vent always do so as myself or others qould be willing to help

Hope you rest well.

@Propellus made a new render for All-Black :)

Me:
rE5pZNz.jpg

I like how we might get something similar to the iron man suit as long as we can find someway to continuously supply power to the suit like the physicist guy said. (Amazing that the iron man brain waves thing is actually real)

When I first looked at her profile, why is she only Supersonic and not MHS+? Also, haven't we already decided for an at most 6-B rating for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back