• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
should I just do the CRT now or show what im working with here first?

thanos-i-want-to-see-everything.gif

okiedokie, This of course is Eson's profile as we know it now

However whether he showed them or not in his brief showing he should still have all abilities befitting of any celestials since he is indeed one proper(unlike ego) for one those of course being these:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (At least Type 1), Cosmic Energy Manipulation, Creation (Can create planets, stars and living beings), Matter Manipulation (Capable of creating celestial objects like planets and suns), Life Manipulation (Celestials are capable of creating lifeforms), Telekinesis, Temperature Manipulation (Celestials can generate extreme heat from their very energy and can create stars to bring heat to the Universe), Gravity Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3, capable of surviving in the vacuum of space completely unaided), Large Size (Up to Type 6, some Celestials can be smaller), Flight, Portal Creation/Pseudo-Black Hole Creation and Teleportation (Arishem is capable of opening wormholes in the shape of a black hole to teleport, the other Celestials should be able to do it as well), many others and should have all the powers of Eternals and Deviants, Resistance to Extreme Temperatures (Immune to the lack of heat in space), Cosmic Radiations (Immune to the radiations of space) and Gravity

But the real kicker comes here as we already know now that average celestials clock out at star level and Eson does indeed have an accepted calc that was previously considered to be an outlier for the verse for obvious reasons but knowing what we know it should be applied as support for his outright star level rating:

okiedokie, This of course is Eson's profile as we know it now

However whether he showed them or not in his brief showing he should still have all abilities befitting of any celestials since he is indeed one proper(unlike ego) for one those of course being these:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (At least Type 1), Cosmic Energy Manipulation, Creation (Can create planets, stars and living beings), Matter Manipulation (Capable of creating celestial objects like planets and suns), Life Manipulation (Celestials are capable of creating lifeforms), Telekinesis, Temperature Manipulation (Celestials can generate extreme heat from their very energy and can create stars to bring heat to the Universe), Gravity Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3, capable of surviving in the vacuum of space completely unaided), Large Size (Up to Type 6, some Celestials can be smaller), Flight, Portal Creation/Pseudo-Black Hole Creation and Teleportation (Arishem is capable of opening wormholes in the shape of a black hole to teleport, the other Celestials should be able to do it as well), many others and should have all the powers of Eternals and Deviants, Resistance to Extreme Temperatures (Immune to the lack of heat in space), Cosmic Radiations (Immune to the radiations of space) and Gravity

But the real kicker comes here as we already know now that average celestials clock out at star level and Eson does indeed have an accepted calc that was previously considered to be an outlier for the verse for obvious reasons but knowing what we know it should be applied as support for his outright star level rating:
God damn!

Also would u like to know how the new scaling is looking so far as of love and thunder(also the verse is almost done getting high 6-C accepted for the current top tiers)
Sure, why not?
Aside from the review bombing, no.
"Review bombing"?
Had this saved in my bookmarks, apparently Thanos is way more intelligent than anyone else who appeared in Avengers: Infinity War according to Josh Brolin

Extraordinary Genius Thanos?
Interesting. So Thanos is smarter than Stark. I'm almost glad Ultron isn't in Infinity War.

Sure, why not?
Sooo we can put some placeholder stats of them for the **** of it

Both can get 6-A+ from @KLOL506 super lowballing the feat using Pluto or if you're based go on ahead and make it High 6-A on the profile as it more likely than not is outright 6-A

And based off of this from @Aguywhodoesthings Thor has a pretty good sub-relative combat feat assuming pluto for the size as well for the lowball(that just solidifies Thor scaling the the CM sub-rel value

this being the feat ofc

Didn't the Eternals consider the Avengers impressive?
they did think they were at the very least somewhat notable for stopping thanos and saving the universe and I remember @Kenshin_ had some like WoG I believe for CM vs Thena but it was rejected for the gap in their tiers making it seem like it wasn't good WoG to use I believe

they did think they were at the very least somewhat notable for stopping thanos and saving the universe and I remember @Kenshin_ had some like WoG I believe for CM vs Thena but it was rejected for the gap in their tiers making it seem like it wasn't good WoG to use I believe
Conveniently, there's now only a tier's gap between them right now

You know what that means 😈

I'll unlock the remaining pages later as I'm about to sleep (For the High 6-C revision)

The mind stone does increase the intelligence of its user, plus there's the fact that Thanos managed to integrate the Pym particles so that it would shrink his ship.
goodnight! ;3 sleep good fam

it's just using pluto as a insane lowball for the feat here that's why we have a lowball ap calc from @KLOL506 and a lowball speed calc from @Aguywhodoesthings using pluto instead of the earth or moon for the size
Erm, my bad, I should've been more clear. I understand that the GIF depicts what the feat is, but how is AP being derived from it?
I'll unlock the remaining pages later as I'm about to sleep (For the High 6-C revision)

The mind stone does increase the intelligence of its user, plus there's the fact that Thanos managed to integrate the Pym particles so that it would shrink his ship.
Sleep well.

Erm, my bad, I should've been more clear. I understand that the GIF depicts what the feat is, but how is AP being derived from it?
since the movie isn't released we're using hypothetical sizes to get AP value for the feat

Pluto for a extreme lowball if it's stated to be a really small planet

Our moon if it's stated to be moon sized or the size of a moon or ours which is the mid-end

Earth if it's stated to just be the size of a regular planet or earth which is the high-end

and the calc's are made accordingly

Hear me out.

High 6-C is a mere stepping stone to Low 6-B Avengers. The return of the glory days.
Ikaris is already Low 6-B. We just need a single person to fight the Eternals or for Love and Thunder to give us that feat and easy low 6-b. Though Love and Thunder prob gonna give us even higher feats

Ikaris is already Low 6-B. We just need a single person to fight the Eternals or for Love and Thunder to give us that feat and easy low 6-b. Though Love and Thunder prob gonna give us even higher feats
Love and Thunder is most likely gonna give unscalable feats cuz the training statements and the new realm of power introduced by never before seen gods

What I mean is scaling the Avengers to the Eternals via the latters perceiving the formers as impressive and this apparent Captain Marvel vs Thena WoG

Love and Thunder is most likely gonna give unscalable feats cuz the training statements and the new realm of power introduced by never before seen gods

What I mean is scaling the Avengers to the Eternals via the latters perceiving the formers as impressive and this apparent Captain Marvel vs Thena WoG
You mean they might be incalculable?

Though Love and Thunder prob gonna give us even higher feats
;) oh well yeah sir already said it lol

''BUT ALL THESE FEATS AND SUCH ASIDE''
regardless of how anyone feels about the Ms. Marvel show yall gotta admit this TRACK IS SOME ******* HEAT definitely one of my favorite MCU tracks

i'm gonna have to compile a new list after love and thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back