• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo we can put some placeholder stats of them for the **** of it

Both can get 6-A+ from @KLOL506 super lowballing the feat using Pluto or if you're based go on ahead and make it High 6-A on the profile as it more likely than not is outright 6-A

And based off of this from @Aguywhodoesthings Thor has a pretty good sub-relative combat feat assuming pluto for the size as well for the lowball(that just solidifies Thor scaling the the CM sub-rel value

that just solidifies Thor scaling the the CM sub-rel value
I don't think a Thor who is probably gonna be massively above everyone from the past should be used to justify what Awakened Thor scales to

and Awakened Thor is likely going to scale to Sub-Relativistic anyway

I meaan 🤷‍♀️ forgot where it comes from but Thor did state Thanos moved faster than he ever though possible when they fought on the Asgardian ship
It is very clear hyperbole. Thanos is faster but not that much faster. Thor could still react to and dodge his attacks.

There's also the options of Thor downscaling to baseline Sub-Rel or be given an "At most" rating

Last edited:
Yeah but he's also his slowest self LMAO
Not really since we have that statement we pretty much know how the fight went for thor last time besides I abridged it anyways since it also covered thanos lunging and beating Thor, endgame thor objectively performed better than awakened thor for fighting thanos and keeping up with him it's a classic case of visuals vs narrative he visually is slower because of his size but because of stuff we know from narrative he's technically at his fastest too

...that's endgame Thor who objectively has better feats and is confirmed to be his strongest self up to that point
Nothing in the statement suggests that Thor has better speed, only that he has better AP
Not really since we have that statement we pretty much know how the fight went for thor last time
The first fight was completely off-screen

Nothing in the statement suggests that Thor has better speed, only that he has better AP

The first fight was completely off-screen
My guy both of these are referring to the one source I was talking about that covered the fight and in that it's literally stated thanos moved faster than anything thor had ever thought possible and it covered thanos's lunge and attack on thor

Btw @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer we talked about this before on September 28th of last year check page 47, that being said I still forgot who originally dropped the scan that had these statements but we got it sometime earlier than September of last year

My guy both of these are referring to the one source I was talking about that covered the fight and in that it's literally stated thanos moved faster than anything thor had ever thought possible and it covered thanos's lunge and attack on thor
The statement that is currently used to scale Endgame Thor above Awakened Thor is only AP. Thanos being stated to move faster than anything Thor thought possible is a very clear exaggeration
Btw @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer we talked about this before on September 28th of last year check page 47, that being said I still forgot who originally dropped the scan that had these statements but we got it sometime earlier than September of last year
I checked the page. I don't see anything that suggests Endgame Thor is faster than Awakened Thor, only stronger and more powerful. When Thanos and the Black Order attacked, Thor was already injured due to his fight with Hela, and unlike 2023 Thor, he didn't have two very powerful Uru weapons at his disposal

The statement that is currently used to scale Endgame Thor above Awakened Thor is only AP. Thanos being stated to move faster than anything Thor thought possible is a very clear exaggeration
Why do you keep bringing up that entirely seperate statement💀💀💀I'm literally talking about something entirely different and there's no reason for it to be hyperbole when it's the only shit we have on a fight we didn't see and remains consistent with thanos absolutely bullying everyone else while not remotely trying say for Hulk who couldn't even get a hit in after he got one blindsided rush on thanos

I just saw Ms. Marvel episode 1. I have not had the opportunity to see Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, nor Thor: Love & Thunder, yet.

I assume no remarkable info regarding the ongoing series, beyond what was in the episode currently?

Also, should I expect unmarked movie spoilers in this thread?

Why do you keep bringing up that entirely seperate statement💀💀💀
confirmed to be his strongest self up to that point
I was referring to this, but I'll drop it now
I'm literally talking about something entirely different and there's no reason for it to be hyperbole when it's the only shit we have on a fight we didn't see and remains consistent with thanos absolutely bullying everyone else while not remotely trying say for Hulk who couldn't even get a hit in after he got one blindsided rush on thanos
Then we should scale Thanos to MFTL+ since the Bifrost exists

Also, should I expect unmarked movie spoilers in this thread?
Nope not here
I assume no remarkable info regarding the ongoing series, beyond what was in the episode currently
Not really no
. I have not had the opportunity to see Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, nor Thor: Love & Thunder, yet
That's okay Love ans Thunder comes out next month and strange will be in D+ at the end of the month

See here the terrible times of 7-B thanos

Nope not here
Ah. Still keeping the spoilers marked? If so, much appreciated.
That's okay Love ans Thunder comes out next month
Oh. I Googled it, & like a silly person, I conflated June, the current month, with July, next month, when reading the release date of "July 8th, 2022" Google gave me.
(Might not help that, besides me being dumb, Ms. Marvel episode 1 debuted on JUNE 8th, 2022. Lol.)
and strange will be in D+ at the end of the month
That's good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

See here the terrible times of 7-B thanos

What's next? Is Thor's lightning going to be downgraded to just regular electricity claiming it's not real lightning?

Oh. I Googled it, & like a silly person, I conflated June, the current month, with July, next month, when reading the release date of "July 8th, 2022" Google gave me.
(Might not help that, besides me being dumb, Ms. Marvel episode 1 debuted on JUNE 8th, 2022. Lol

Dont worry lol it happens I had a friend of mine do that today💀💀

Ah. Still keeping the spoilers marked? If so, much appreciated
Yeah we generally do unless it's stuff that's released officially since that's out in the open and okay to talk about

That's good to know. Thanks for the heads up.
No prob I'm always giving heads up on stuff when I can

Also would u like to know how the new scaling is looking so far as of love and thunder(also the verse is almost done getting high 6-C accepted for the current top tiers)

Had this saved in my bookmarks, apparently Thanos is way more intelligent than anyone else who appeared in Avengers: Infinity War according to Josh Brolin
And that’s great. And that’s your perception of it. You see this lughead and this guy who you pigeonhole right from the first cosmetic reaction to him. And what I see is this in this guy’s eyes. This super, super, super intelligence. There’s this constant contrasting thing about this Neanderthalic lughead who’s way more intelligent than anybody else in the movie, by far.
Extraordinary Genius Thanos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back