• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not MCU related, but I started working on a Insurgency team page for Injustice. I get kinda busy with irl stuff and mod work, and I'm often not in the mood to make profiles, so does anyone want to help create it with me? I'm usually highly motivated if I'm working alongside someone else.

We've got some calcs courtesy of @AbaddonTheDisappointment from Multiverse of Madness

Wanda lifts the Castle: 49953888.7744 kg (Class M)
America punches Wanda and parts clouds: 1.6400975e+12 J (Multi-City Block level)
Black Bolt destroys the ground (Low End): 168926864.95 J (Small Building level)
Black Bolt destroys the ground (High End): 1456994210.19 J (Building level)

Not MCU related, but I started working on a Insurgency team page for Injustice. I get kinda busy with irl stuff and mod work, and I'm often not in the mood to make profiles, so does anyone want to help create it with me? I'm usually highly motivated if I'm working alongside someone else.
While I'm not the biggest Injustice fan, that's a very good profile idea so I could lend any help possible given I am knowledgeable on the verse

77a.jpg

I rewatched the MK vs Harrow fight. Just before they crash, we can actually see their distance from the Pyramids if that helps as the pyramid is in the background before they crash. Idk if that helps with anything.

Also, as of Wandavision, could a “Out of Character” Wanda give herself Quicksilver Speed from creating Tommy and giving him that level of speed w/o a magical item, like Agatha did, in a Verses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back