• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then something like"At least MK tier/Khonshu own physical tier physically, at least 5-B, likely 4-B+ with powers"?
What about this?

At Least MK Tier (Insert the justification for being comparable to or above MK), Far Higher or Tier X in Giant Form (Self Explanatory or Usage of Calc). At Least Tier 5 up to Tier 4 with Spatial Manipulation (Insert the justification for both Tiers)

Nothing wrong with a little smashing 😏
Only if it's this kind of smashing
unknown.png

Definitely looks way better here than anywhere else however it could do with less lines going through the suit but the color scheme is fine

But then again, his suit does look comic accurate, but what bothers me is that, why did MCU Thor never wear the helmet?

But then again, his suit does look comic accurate, but what bothers me is that, why did MCU Thor never wear the helmet?
Well he did once for a short while
images
^This. Plus, the helmet kept falling off when Chris Hemsworth had to do fight scenes, so they just ditched it for the rest of the movie.

About the Pseudo-Flight, wasn't Marc able to fly by himself when fighting Harrow, he flew from the Great Pyramid of Giza to outer parts of Cairo? IMO Khonshu either just helped Marc gain a high enough altitude to fly or gave Marc Flight then and there.
So out of those two do we say that Marc can straight up just fly or do we say that he glides sort of like how batman glides

Not sure, in the desert, Khonshu sent him high up in the air and on the pyramid he was high up. But he was also able to sustain that elevation for a long duration beginning in the desert to the pyramid
I think when he was flying from Ammits tomb to the Pyramid of Giza that was Khonshu using the wind to propel him towards Harrow, and when he and Harrow were kindve flying towards Cairo I think that was Marc gliding, so on his own at the right height with no help from Khonshu he can glide

Thor the dark world (i have no idea where exactly but i will look for it)
Yeah, so i spent around 40 minutes looking and found pretty much nothing.
There is a total of 4 people on google who have said anything about this image.

But I will say this, it definitely comes from one of malekiths ships. Because they have the same blue holograph

I think when he was flying from Ammits tomb to the Pyramid of Giza that was Khonshu using the wind to propel him towards Harrow, and when he and Harrow were kindve flying towards Cairo I think that was Marc gliding, so on his own at the right height with no help from Khonshu he can glide

We could check again. I slowed the video to 0.25x speed and saw Marc do weird things mid air not sure how to describe it.

Yeah, so i spent around 40 minutes looking and found pretty much nothing.
There is a total of 4 people on google who have said anything about this image.

But I will say this, it definitely comes from one of malekiths ships. Because they have the same blue holograph
If it does end up being from the movie (which I think it is but it's a prob a blink and you'll miss it moment) what do we plan to use it for? Possible upgrades?

Is Asgard a planet or just a country? Because I've heard a lot of rumors saying that it isn't

Last edited:
Also Surtur destroying Asgard is used as an anti-feat as it killed him, so the yield being higher would make the characters being at a higher tier more reasonable

Is Asgard a planet or just a country?
"Asgard is a small, planetary body that serves as home to the Asgardians, a race of beings recognized by humans on Earth as the deities of Norse mythology, such as Thor and Odin. It is not round like the Earth, does not spin on its axis, and does not revolve around a star. It is a flat, asteroid-like mass that has a top surface with a gravitational pull, similar to that of the Earth, in order to keep the citizens and their cities from floating into the void."

In the beginning portion of his flight to Cairo his cape wasn't opened up and how about when he turns around mid air and rises up to Harrow's elevation?
The thing about Moon Knights cape is (and I'm not 100% certain about this) I think the way its shaped it catches air so when Steven switched to Marc it was almost like a parachute reaction

"Asgard is a small, planetary body that serves as home to the Asgardians, a race of beings recognized by humans on Earth as the deities of Norse mythology, such as Thor and Odin. It is not round like the Earth, does not spin on its axis, and does not revolve around a star. It is a flat, asteroid-like mass that has a top surface with a gravitational pull, similar to that of the Earth, in order to keep the citizens and their cities from floating into the void."
So essentially a sandwich shop?

In that case I'd like musphelheim special with Eitri's fresh flatbread toasted with Hushallsost cheese and a cut of Toothgnasher meat

The thing about Moon Knights cape is (and I'm not 100% certain about this) I think the way its shaped it catches air so when Steven switched to Marc it was almost like a parachute reaction
But what about the turning around and rising up part at the 20 sec mark in the video? It happens after the cape opens up, stops Mark then he turns around, and rises up with the cape no longer catching air? I slowed it down to 0.25x speed to see it more clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back