• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one might work. My laptop won't let me upload any images for some reason (this has been an ongoing issue for a year), so anyone is free to upload any good image of Yelena if they want.

I speak for both
emotional-damage.gif

When you binge watch it all in order, the drop of quality from Daredevil to Luke Cage when you binge watch is really noticeable even though Luke Cage is still a cool show

can't wait for Iron Fist!

Okay so about the Power Stone calc...

Ant was asking about whether the 5-A Power Stone calc should be thorougly discussed again or not in this comment. Not sure why that'd even need to be a thing given that 5-A world-wipe for the Power Stone was accepted multiple times even on the thread he linked which he used to say that the 5-A stuff was rejected (His linked thread explicitly stated that 5-A was rejected for the Space Stone but 5-A Power Stone World Wipe was perfectly valid). I even linked to the thread where it was accepted to give the Power Stone a "Varies" tier and I'm not sure why he's asking to put this in a revision thread again despite it having been accepted in two revision threads already.

Okay so about the Power Stone calc...

Ant was asking about whether the 5-A Power Stone calc should be thorougly discussed again or not in this comment. Not sure why that'd even need to be a thing given that 5-A world-wipe for the Power Stone was accepted multiple times even on the thread he linked which he used to say that the 5-A stuff was rejected (His linked thread explicitly stated that 5-A was rejected for the Space Stone but 5-A Power Stone World Wipe was perfectly valid). I even linked to the thread where it was accepted to give the Power Stone a "Varies" tier and I'm not sure why he's asking to put this in a revision thread again despite it having been accepted in two revision threads already.
That being said...

The actual world wipe takes around 7.28 seconds, which would likely nerf the results a bit, by about 1.336x.

Also I'm surprised why no one bothered also using the attack speed of the Power Stone. That's a bit sad TBF.
It was proposed before but rejected. The power stone's attack power varies, so it was presumed that the speed in order to the attack also does, so no one scales to it.

It was proposed before but rejected. The power stone's attack power varies, so it was presumed that the speed in order to the attack also does, so no one scales to it.
We could just... you know, just write it as "Varies depending upon the size of the object, upto Sub-relativistic against Celestial Bodies".

Nobody ever said it had to scale to anyone else other than the Stone itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back