• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good for me. At worst, we can edit it if it turns out the "leaked" parts were false (but I seriously doubt about it) but it's clear and straight to the point and nicely done
Yes. I checked your Gilgamesh profile. Ikaris actually punched a hole in a Deviant lol. Sorry for my mistake. Gilgamesh has his own feat of killing an elephant sized Deviant who had beetle like armor. He tossed it into the Ishtar Gate. You may add them.

I know this is phase 4 but does anyone know where phase one discussion thread is at?
There's no phase one discussion thread nor are there for the other phases we kinda started this off with a WandaVision discussion thread and then a FATWS discussion thread after that we just simply made a phase 4 discussion thread for everything in general

Yes. I checked your Gilgamesh profile. Ikaris actually punched a hole in a Deviant lol. Sorry for my mistake. Gilgamesh has his own feat of killing an elephant sized Deviant who had beetle like armor. He tossed it into the Ishtar Gate. You may add them.
Done. Hey, do we have an idea for the others's speed (maybe comparable to Ikaris if they can react to his strikes)?

Kro and Thena having freaky telepathic sex will be a sight to see.
what-frozen.gif

Charlie Cox continuing to talk about Daredevil without actually confirming or denying his return:

“If there was an opportunity for me to come back as Daredevil, whatever that would look like, I imagine it would be a reimagining of the character and the show. If they choose me to do it, there are going to be some elements that are of course the same. Or they might choose someone else and reboot it all over again.”

I hope so!

Also, I just realized...Thanos can get soloed by the doggos. Same for Carol. The scale of power
Yeah and it'd honestly fit with the while Eternals definitely could've beat Thanos's ass thing we've discussed in here and they absolutely do AP stomp at least and probably blitz too of Ikaris scaling is used

Yeah and it'd honestly fit with the while Eternals definitely could've beat Thanos's ass thing we've discussed in here and they absolutely do AP stomp at least and probably blitz too of Ikaris scaling is used
* Thanos, Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel being stated to be the strongest characters in the MCU
The Eternals who could kick everyone's ass with casual ease but watching in the background:
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back