• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Kurse: his boulder throw feat has been calced

Would like to know why he is using the volume of a cylinder rather than an elipsoid. And why he is extending lines past the diameter of the rock.

Well, as far as I am aware, 1 Gigajoule is lower than his current Attack Potency, but 100000 tonnes is a useful number for his lifting strength.

Probably not. Kurse is likely stronger than Thor and the Hulk.

Which isn't surprising since comics Kurse is always stronger than comics Thor while comics Hulk is half the time stronger, half the time evenly matched up.

Which reminds me, I might make a profile for comics Kurse since we already have one for Mangog.

Back