• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Hulk should be High 7-A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organized version and more viable reasons

-Hulk withstood two strikes from a newly awakened Thor, albeit he was severely staggered by both hits
-Hulk and Fenrir made cracks in the Bifrost Bridge just by taking steps and then shattered it right after, which took Pre-Awakening Thor 10 Mjolnir hits consisting of major effort to do the same thing
-Hulk took a bunch of hits from Thanos, although the latter wasn't noticeably winded by his efforts to do so
-Banner with the Hulkbuster couldn't defeat Cull Obsidian despite being very capable of harming him, trying to resort to transforming into the Hulk, although this could also be due to Banner's inexperience with the Hulkbuster and comfortability in transforming

New Post-Sakaar Hulk Key: High 7-A+ (downscales from the 5 gigaton 6-C feat for pushing around an off guard armored Thanos)

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level+ (Cracked the Bifrost Bridge by simply taking steps and then unintentionally blew out a chunk of it alongside Fenrir; it took Pre-Ragnarok Thor 10 strikes of major effort using Mjolnir to shatter the bridge. Pushed around an off guard armored Thanos. Chipped Eternal Flame Surtur's crown. Banner in the Hulkbuster 2.0 who could harm but not defeat Cull Obsidian attempted to resort to transforming into the Hulk)

Durability: Likely Large Mountain level+ (Fought and defeated Fenrir, who could could draw blood from him. Took multiple hits from Thanos, although he was severely staggered and the latter wasn't at all winded after his efforts to do so. Banner in the Hulkbuster 2.0 who could harm but not defeat Cull Obsidian attempted to resort to transforming into the Hulk)

Early Ragnarok Thor should be a key because he contended equally with and at times even overpowered Sakaar Hulk. Restricted Surtur scales to Thor, so he gets upgraded too. Also the Fire Dragon should get this upgrade too since it already scales to 7-A Thor for accepted reasons.

Agree: 14 (Vizer04, Zillerthebucko, Coolboy6, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Scottcj256, Dinobot1996, Qawsedf234, Dalesean027, Emirp sumitpo, LordGriffin1000, Chariot190, Acer__, StekFence, Lacku)

Neutral: 1 (Abstractions)

Disagree:

Last edited:
I mean yeah the way this is presented is awkward but he does have something of a point
I'm just gonna lurk around here to see what this becomes

Def agree Hulk should be 6-C but there’s not enough evidence. He’s survived attacks from 6-C dudes before. And def did get stronger after Sakaar since he did destroy part of the bifrost bridge when fighting Fenris in comparison to Thor who hit the bifrost multiple times before it broke.

Hold on lemme look. I noticed it when I watched the movie yesterday.
That would actually be a big thing because I also never noticed that and Thor breaking the bridge is also used so it should be the same for Hulk

Structuring this better here

Banner with the Hulkbuster couldn't defeat Cull Obsidian despite being very capable of harming him, trying to resort to transforming into the Hulk
Hulk withstood two strikes from a newly awakened Thor
Hulk and Fenrir made cracks in the Bifrost Bridge just by taking steps
They then both shattered it
Hulk took a bunch of hits from Thanos

Plus Hulk having a 10x AP disadvantage against three other Avengers is weird. Yes that's a weak reasoning on this site but the justification is in the thread, so ¯\(ツ)

Okay yeah even if it isn't as big as Thor's it's still noteworthy one of the only real detractors from 6-C Hulk is The Infinity gauntlet due to him being able to withstand it due to it being gamma radiation tho I'd say he could solidly be at awakened Thor's tier

Okay yeah even if it isn't as big as Thor's it's still noteworthy real detractors from 6-C Hulk is The Infinity gauntlet due to him being able to withstand it due to it being gamma radiation tho I'd say he could solidly be at awakened Thor's tier
Yeah he's definitely in the same tier

he'd downscale from the scene where he takes a bunch of electrified punches from thor, but I don't see why he wouldn't be 6-C from it

he'd downscale from the scene where he takes a bunch of electrified punches from thor, but I don't see why he wouldn't be 6-C from it
With him visually shown to be stronger post Sakaar (cuz the Bifrost Bridge stuff, which previously took Pre-Awakening Thor 10 hits to shatter), and taking hits from Awakened Thor and Thanos, he definitely should downscale to the same tier

Although it should be a post Sakaar key because if Hulk could always do this then it would screw with the scaling of chain of Pre-Awakening Thor needing 10 major effort strikes with Mjolnir to shatter the Bifrost Bridge

I think that Hulk should be 6-C because Banner in the Hulkbuster armor after being overpowered by Cull Obsidian was trying to resort to transforming into the Hulk. Why would Banner decide to use a weaker power if we go by 7-A Hulk and 6-C Hulkbuster?
The most simple explanation is going off what we already know: He's inexperienced with the Hulkbuster and feels more comfortable in success doing what he's used to, he's wanted the Hulk to come out all movie, not just this specific scene. You may not find it sensible but in his eyes it's perfectly sensible.

The most simple explanation is going off what we already know: He's inexperienced with the Hulkbuster and feels more comfortable in success doing what he's used to, he's wanted the Hulk to come out all movie, not just this specific scene. You may not find it sensible but in his eyes it's perfectly sensible.
Full disagreement or just disagreement with that justification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back