• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Hulk should be High 7-A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
He caused minor damages to the bridge. Thor destroyed the bridge on several dozens of meters, both times. Also, pre awakening thor easily scales to the hulk, which is definitively a problem here.
Pre awakening Thor before Ragnarok

Hulk got notably staggered by both blows and had to take time to shake off those hits

Getting stomped into the ground so hard that the Hulk stops wanting to be used by Banner is not a durability feat.

This reminds me of Hulk's old justification

Where it goes something like "Got stomped by Thor, Moved Surtur sorta until he was stomped. Staggered Thanos with a surprise hit then got demolished"

Personally its probably better to like, make him something like "Likely High 7-A" or "at most 6-C" rather than just 6-C. Hulk just honestly hasn't done enough to Thanos to get that rating. Even Iron Man did more and Iron is garbage compared to Thanos.
I think just an "At most 6-C" is more preferrable. Or even High 7-A.

Likely High 7-A+ Hulk seems fine. Most of these feats point to him back scaling from Thanos/Post-awakening Thor.
Also this. I think Hulk should downscale to the + version the the previous tier, that being High 7-A, since the value that stronger characters scale to is basically baseline 6-C

And the way that he moved Thanos was not like how 8-C characters moved him, he pushed him back for a time. A 7-A character doesn't do that to a 6-C character. Thus Hulk should be something along the lines of 'Likely High 7-A+'

Eh, even assuming thor got stronger, the explosion in thor 1 destroyed way more of the bridge than hulk, so still iffy.
To be fair, Hulk didn't intend to destroy the bridge, he just did it accidentally while grappling with Fenrir

Put me down for agree, the exact tier others can decide but I think he should downscale as well.

Disagree with scaling to thor and thanos. Dunno what high 7-A+ is about, so neutral about it

Disagree with scaling to thor and thanos. Dunno what high 7-A+ is about, so neutral about it
I realize now how absurd the Thor scaling is, but I still think he can scale to Thanos for High 7-A+. He pushed him back for a while. And not in the way that Iron Spider could stagger Thanos, Hulk straight up moved a casual off guard Thanos. I think that's High 7-A+

I think shrugging off 6-C attacks is pretty valid for downscaling, considering he wasn't exactly wounded by it
Didn't shrug them off, but the fact that he wasn't completely obliterated by said attacks which consisted of some degree of seriousness should warrant downscaling

I see now that 6-C Hulk is reaching just going by what's been presented, but considering he took semi-serious hits, I don't see why he shouldn't downscale to High 7-A+. Within the range of but still not 6-C

Didn't shrug them off, but the fact that he wasn't completely obliterated by said attacks which consisted of some degree of seriousness should warrant downscaling
yeah by shrugging off I mean it's like stubbing you toe and falling down stairs and it's like "SON OF A BITCH AAGGGRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH" and you didn't exactly tank the hit well but you'd still downscale from it as you sit there in tears as a broken man

High 7-A seems kinda low to me. I think at most 6-C is better because Hulk didn’t appear that damaged when hit by awakend Thor twice.

Yeah. If we're making Hulk High 7-A then Iron Man honestly shouldn't be 6-C either.

Yeah. If we're making Hulk High 7-A then Iron Man honestly shouldn't be 6-C either.
This was argued like a week ago, he cut Thanos, Thanos 6-C, Thanos' durability makes it so you have to scale in order to actually harm him because statements.

Actually, Hulk fought an armored Thanos, said armor was only gradually being destroyed by Wanda's TK (NOT DOWNPLAYING HER), I think some kind of 6-C case can be made for Hulk, even if it's 'at most'

Hulk did worse against Thanos then Iron Man did. Plus I thought we up scaled Iron Man from Thor via being the only guy to do any sort of physical damage to Thor.

High 7-A seems kinda low to me. I think at most 6-C is better because Hulk didn’t appear that damaged when hit by awakend Thor twice.
Thor had only just tapped into his awakened state, and the damage that he did to Hulk after that seems like the kind of damage a newly awakened baseline 6-C could do to a High 7-A+. Although I do agree some kind of 6-C case could be made for Hulk since he did fight an armored Thanos and didn't get the same opportunity that Tony did

Thor had only just tapped into his awakened state, and the damage that he did to Hulk after that seems like the kind of damage a newly awakened baseline 6-C could do to a High 7-A+. Although I do agree some kind of 6-C case could be made for Hulk since he did fight an armored Thanos
Thor is 5.8 gigatons…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back