• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Hulk should be High 7-A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk got notably staggered by both blows and had to take time to shake off those hits
Getting stomped into the ground so hard that the Hulk stops wanting to be used by Banner is not a durability feat.
Banner with the Hulkbuster couldn't defeat Cull Obsidian despite being very capable of harming him, trying to resort to transforming into the Hulk, although this could also be due to Banner's inexperience with the Hulkbuster and comfortability in transforming
This reminds me of Hulk's old justification
Large Country level (Almost comparable to Awakened Thor. Also staggered Surtur with a punch, though it was only a minor inconvenience. Staggered Thanos with his hits, but got stomped when the Titan started fighting seriously)
Where it goes something like "Got stomped by Thor, Moved Surtur sorta until he was stomped. Staggered Thanos with a surprise hit then got demolished"

Personally its probably better to like, make him something like "Likely High 7-A" or "at most 6-C" rather than just 6-C. Hulk just honestly hasn't done enough to Thanos to get that rating. Even Iron Man did more and Iron is garbage compared to Thanos.

But if we are going with 6-C it would solely be with rainbow bridge scaling (which is sorta suspect since Thor's 7-A feat was with a charged lightning amped mjolnir strike). Even then he wouldn't be 10x Thor's AP since you don't need to have 10x power of something to replicate the damage of ten strikes since energy doesn't scale linearly like that.

Hulk got notably staggered by both blows and had to take time to shake off those hits

Getting stomped into the ground so hard that the Hulk stops wanting to be used by Banner is not a durability feat.

This reminds me of Hulk's old justification

Where it goes something like "Got stomped by Thor, Moved Surtur sorta until he was stomped. Staggered Thanos with a surprise hit then got demolished"

Personally its probably better to like, make him something like "Likely High 7-A" or "at most 6-C" is better than just 6-C. Hulk just honestly hasn't done enough to Thanos to get that rating. Even Iron Man did more and Iron is garbage compared to Thanos.
Noted. Updated OP.

Hulk did noticeably cracked a little bit of Surtur’s crown when he was pummeling it so another 6-C feat there.

Tis is probably fine I suppose but considering the 6-C value Hulk downscales from is basically baseline, it'd be better if he was High 7-A+ rather than At most 6-C due to how miniscule that gap is.

Also I'd say Thor should receive a new key for being able to hold his gown against post sakaar Hulk. It being High 7-A+ as well.

Tis is probably fine I suppose but considering the 6-C value Hulk downscales from is basically baseline, it'd be better if he was High 7-A+ rather than At most 6-C due to how miniscule that gap is.

Also I'd say Thor should receive a new key for being able to hold his gown against post sakaar Hulk. It being High 7-A+ as well.
If it's post sakaar then its awakened Thor since that's what's immediately afterwards

There's no need for a High 7-A+ momentary Awakened Thor when 6-C already works for him obliterating Post-Sakaar Hulk, who is already at most 6-C

Huh?? Are you not talking about a 7-A+ key for Thor pre-awakening on sakaar? That would only last from the beginning of Ragnarok until his awakening since there's no note of him being stronger than before in his previous appearance beforehand. That's why I said it'd be a very brief 7-A+ key if we make a new one for that time frame

Huh?? Are you not talking about a 7-A+ key for Thor pre-awakening on sakaar? That would only last from the beginning of Ragnarok until his awakening since there's no note of him being stronger than before in his previous appearance beforehand. That's why I said it'd be a very brief 7-A+ key if we make a new one for that time frame
All I'm saying is that early Ragnarok Thor should gain a key and should be High 7-A+ for contending with Hulk. That's all. Pre Ragnarok Thor doesn't need to have changes

Is Thor noted as being stronger than he was before even disregarding his awakening?
Not really. But it seems odd that a 7-A could briefly overpower an High7-A+

All I'm saying is that early Ragnarok Thor should gain a key and should be High 7-A+ for contending with Hulk. That's all. Pre Ragnarok Thor doesn't need to have changes

Not really. But it seems odd that a 7-A could briefly overpower an At most 6-C
I changed it to High 7-A+ since Hulk downscales from what's basically a baseline value

Okay I thought so, that's what I said at first😭😭

Not really. But it seems odd that a 7-A could briefly overpower an High7-A+
That works. Restricted Surtur gets updated too because he contended equally with Early Ragnarok Thor.

I suppose I should agree was well for 7-A+ since I haven't already

I'm honestly not sure. I share the same opinion as Qawsedf234. I guess Likely '''Large Mountain level+''' works.

That's 2 administrators in agree and 1 in neutral, also with quite a number of agrees and only 1 other neutral. Is it acceptable now?

IMO a lot of the justifications can't really be used
Hulk withstood two strikes from a newly awakened Thor, albeit he was severely staggered by both hits
Hulk took a bunch of hits from Thanos, although the latter wasn't noticeably winded by his efforts to do so
Mainly that. He was clearly overpowered by both. Especially post-awakening thor who was already at least his equal pre-awakening. Scaling characters because they survived even though they were easily overpowered just doesn't work.
He caused minor damages to the bridge. Thor destroyed the bridge on several dozens of meters, both times. Also, pre awakening thor easily scales to the hulk, which is definitively a problem here.
Banner had no way of knowing if hulk was stronger than either of them. Could work as a supporting feat though.

If the points brought up by TypeOU can be properly addressed, then I could probably agree to Likely High 7-A for Hulk.

Likely High 7-A+ Hulk seems fine. Most of these feats point to him back scaling from Thanos/Post-awakening Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back