• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Hive/Ward

That's not how I read the entry. Unless I missed something, this is what I got:

Hive is a parasitic Inhuman capable of infesting and possessing the bodies of the dead. Because of its great powers, Hive was banished to a barre planet.

Yes, that's what the wiki says but in the show it was explain multiple times that he killed everyone on the planet making it a barren wasteland.

Oh I have no idea. I am so behind in AoS. I guess the follow up questions would be: 1. how big is the planet? 2. how long did it take him to kill the inhabitants of the planet?

He could be a life-wiper if he did it rather quickly.

I can't be certain about the size but here:

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=...Y5PrLAhXFth4KHXf9BiYQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559

You can see the size of other planets near it.

I don't think he took a lot of time since he can do this:

Spacetime_Hive_powers.png

Body Manipulation: Hive has show to be capable of controlling and modify the skin tissue of his host on cellular level, being able to remove his cells from his body and send it into other beings, allowing him to either control his targets or to absorb the skin and muscle tissues of his victims to regenerate his host.

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/It

The world upon which Hive was banished, Maveth, was once home to an extraterrestrial civilization, and was believed to have once been a beautiful paradise. However, a cataclysm that was theorized to have been caused by Hive destroyed the native species and reduced Maveth to a desolate wasteland

Back