• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation of a Psychic Powers page (Warhammer 40k)

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So, this is a continuation of a previous thread made by Reaper which I didn't want to add this to since it's been like over a month and I didn't want to dabble in necromancy. Anyways, this is to ensure that most of the major powers psykers have can be categorized on a separate page without adding a ton of clutter or tabbers. Individual potency for powers shown or specific scaled powers that not all psykers have shown that don't fit neatly into a single discipline would be specifically stated on their profiles but general powers that those psykers would have access to would be on the page. Said psyker powers are on this sandbox:

The page would be called, as the title of the CRT implies, Psychic Powers.

The pages effected would be:

The newer pages already have the disciplines listed that they would have (namely Voldus and Kairos Fateweaver). Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Hive Mind, and Gork and Mork would get the minor powers, major disciplines, and their respective disciplines/powers depending on who they are as they're major psychic entities in the Warp and as such would have access to those abilities that most psykers have access to. Synapse creatures, Doom of Malan'tai, and the Swarmlord would get common powers, minor powers, and the Hive Mind discipline as those are the powers basically anyone has and Hive Mind discipline pertains specifically to them. All of them would also have "resistance to psychic powers" added to them as psykers can resist the powers of other psykers and this would replace the giant block of resistances that some of these pages have.

There are other pages that would be effected by this, however those pages are mostly outdated and will be updated in time when that time comes, namely the Imperium/Chaos-related pages. Those will have their own dedicated CRTs with the psyker page already as a part of the profile.

Last edited:
Nice work, I think the page is great.

For minor corrections I only see these two:
There's a middle [ ( ] that needs to be removed
While I believe the power is correct, the image to support the power does not feature the fire killing someone else's soul. Just that it's fueled by the caster's soul. I would say just include this one and the next part in an Imgur album or something

Nice work, I think the page is great.

For minor corrections I only see these two:

There's a middle [ ( ] that needs to be removed

While I believe the power is correct, the image to support the power does not feature the fire killing someone else's soul. Just that it's fueled by the caster's soul. I would say just include this one and the next part in an Imgur album or something
Fixed both. For soul manipulation specifically I just added the other part where it says it burns away warp entities and other immaterial creatures who are effectively made of soul stuff. I think I mostly based that one on the fact it burns in both the materium and warp so it should effectively burn the soul as well.

I just realized, Psychic Power is a bit of a vague name here. Should we add some modifier to it so it's just 40k specific?

I've changed the name of the page, just tell me which ones need to be unlocked. Or is ot just everything barring the 8-C people.
Actually I think it just links automatically. If we still need to change it so it doesn't become an issue in the future, it's all the pages besides Voldus, Swarmlord, and Doom of Malan'tai

Back