• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: Egyptian Gods CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just scale him to his Avatar? Mark was able to heal from the bullet wounds that killed him, and that was before he was donning the Healing Armor, and just because of Khonsu being freed and having their connection re-established.

KLOL's calc has been accepted, is there anything else to do or can I apply the changes?
I can apply the changes on Khonshu, just give me everything I should edit or add. For the regen, it could be "Regeneration (Low-Mid, healed from Ammit using his own staff to stab him)"

I can apply the changes on Khonshu, just give me everything I should edit or add. For the regen, it could be "Regeneration (Low-Mid, healed from Ammit using his own staff to stab him)"
Maybe specify that he got stabbed in the chest, and that he should scale to his Avatar since Mark/Steven, without the healing armor, were able to heal from bullet wounds/a broken jaw by just having a connection with Khonsu?

The "problem" is that Ammit and Khonshu were pretty close, each one overpowering the other on several occasions, unless we say only the staff is 5-A and they're both 5-B+

Ammit should have two keys right? A Base Key (Pre Souls Absorption), and a Giant Key (Post Souls Absorption).

Regular Khonsu < Regular Ammit < Large Khonsu < Large Ammit
But what kind of key would it be? It's not like they're that different between the two size, nothing suggests a massive change in power, Khonshu still has his 5-B stuff in normal size so unless we go for "5-B" at normal size and "At least 5-B" for giant size, I don't see how it is necessary to make two keys

From the Soul Manipulation page:
Soul Manipulation is the ability to interact with one's soul or the souls of others. This ability ranges from being able to project the power of one's soul outward, grasping and ripping the souls of others out of their bodies, outright consuming souls to gain power, among other applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back