• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted on the Discord for help.

Okay. I don't know if that is efficient though.

I pinged all of the calc members since they all have the "@Calc member" tag, so they should all get notified at once.

Environmental destruction via storms and earthquakes for a small planet of that size, along with any useful attack potency feats for his avatar.

Antvasima said:
Environmental destruction via storms and earthquakes for a small planet of that size, along with any useful attack potency feats for his avatar.
I would appreciate help with finding feats for the avatar that are possible to calculate, as well as if somebody could ask a few calc group members to help out here.

The Moon's surface area is 38 million km^2. That's 3.8e13 m^2.

Since our surface area is high-balled, I'm going to low-ball the height of the cloud to be 8000 m and the liquid water content to be 1 g/m^3.

3.8e13*8000*0.001*2264705 = 6.8847032e20 Joules, Large Island level

Thank you. Would you be willing to place the calculation in a blog?

If we assume Magnitude 4 across the planet (noticeable shaking with no actual damage), then:

Half the circumference of the moon: 10 921 km/2 = 5460.5 km

(4)+6.399+1.66*log((5460.5/110)*((2*pi)/360)) = Magnitude 10.2956103758298536114

10^(1.5*(10.2956103758298536114)+4.8) = 1.75152186730936e20 Joules, Island level

Consistent.

Newendigo said:
Here is my proposal for Ego:
Should we have an "at least" tier for Planet Ego via his tendrils? I mean his storm wasn't used in combat and the tendrils doesn't make sense to be ever near Moon level.

My calc has been accepted by DMUA.

Btw, did you say that Ego's expansion takes 10 seconds to cover a city block? City blocks are around 274 m in length, so 27.4 m/s.

0.5*1.2087444e23*27.4^2 = 4.53738472872e25 Joules, Multi-Continent level

Still pretty high actually...

Never mind, 274 m is for Manhattan city blocks which are the largest in the United States. According to this average city blocks' lengths are typically at least 80.47 m. So 8.047 m/s.

0.5*1.2087444e23*8.047^2 = 3.91356437525898e24 Joules, Continent level

Thank you for helping out. The accepted calculations can be applied then.

Actually, DMUA commented before I did the 6-A calculation, so we probably have to ask him or another calc group member to check the last calculation.

Okay. You can ask him directly to check again if you wish.

Thank you. Then this should be fine to apply.

Not sure if this scale to durability.

Ego was using Quill as a battery to complete the expansion before going Celestial. Meaning that the energy within both for the expansion has no relation to their physical capabilities.

The Calc uses the hologram, the shot is a random one that Numbers pick up because he didn't had any gift or picture of the movie (The film was just recently released back then).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back