• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: 5-C Thanos durability with armor and High 6-B possibly 6-A upgrade durability Agatha

I decided to make this CRT because no one else had built it or maybe anyone had. But I have a proposal for upgrading the durability Thanos armor. In Thanos case, he was able to use his armor to block Thor attacks with Stormbreaker. He used it while Thor also activating his powers. It only caused a slight scratch. Do you think this is a 5-C value for durability with his armor/chestplate?
main-qimg-232a38ea3b6a694d2dbba2509efe882e

In this case, Wanda will also receive an AP upgrade to 5-C due to her Tear off his armor

main-qimg-7e7fc4002cd9a93b54fc86a3052e2556

The second offer: Agatha gets a durability upgrade to at least High 6-B possibly 6-A she took a blast from wanda without absorbing it

she only takes the hit from her blasts and then she absorbs it straight after with her magic, so i don’t think she absorbs magic right away, but only after she gets hit by the blasts

it’s also shown in ep. 8 of wandavision when her coven was blasting at her, and she withstood their spells until she started using her dark magic to corrupt the spells and it allowed her to suck magic from them

the first time wanda blasts at her, she gets knocked down but it wasn’t shown that she absorbed it

main-qimg-ca2a2dc4fdbc7070e4cce71c0633c396

in ep. 9 of wandavision when wanda blasts her the second time, and then she grabs the remnants of wanda blast with her magic and wanda hand doesnt age until agatha corrupts the magic blast into her own magic

main-qimg-75a4b10e64778a0cb36741aa1c78b407

agatha also absorbed wanda forcefield by blasting at it with her magic, so i think she doesn't absorb magic by getting hit, she only absorbs the magic by using her own magic right after getting hit

so maybe agatha could have at least High 6-B possibly continent level+ durability? since she possibly tanks wanda blasts at first and only uses her magic to absorb the remnants of her magic blasts after getting hit

Agree: Suigetsuhyugs (with Thanos durability 5-C with armor) EmperorofNeat3.1+9.21

Neutral: Suigetsuhyugs (with Agatha durability upgrade)

Disagree:

Last edited:
The ideia is not bad, I could go with it, if Thanos's blade can cut through vibranium I guess an armour that can stop an attack from Stormbreaker is somehow believable.
Agatha I'm not sure, I saw in comics Captain Marvel being hit by punches to which she directly states to have absorbed so being hit and fly back doesn't mean she didn't absorb but is there a reason why she isn't High 6-B with absortion? I don't know about scaling her "physically" to it but scaling to her absortion should be a given.

The ideia is not bad, I could go with it, if Thanos's blade can cut through vibranium I guess an armour that can stop an attack from Stormbreaker is somehow believable.
Agatha I'm not sure, I saw in comics Captain Marvel being hit by punches to which she directly states to have absorbed so being hit and fly back doesn't mean she didn't absorb but is there a reason why she isn't High 6-B with absortion? I don't know about scaling her "physically" to it but scaling to her absortion should be a given.
Is there scaling durability with absortion? I've never heard of it, but this is a great deal

Is there scaling durability with absortion? I've never heard of it, but this is a great deal
I was talking about AP, if magic is UES it would scale to resistance too. But in many games there are shields that have the "absorb x amount of damage" so to a certain extent absorption can scale to durability

I was talking about AP, if magic is UES it would scale to resistance too. But in many games there are shields that have the "absorb x amount of damage" so to a certain extent absorption can scale to durability
But she take the first attack without even having her defense and absorption activated. That's a physical durability rather than an absorption scale to durability

Nah, Disagree

Stormbreaker only touches the tip and produces sparks, so it is a slash-style attack, not a full-power Strike.

Wanda, on the other hand, does not show any attack power against armor. With only the power of Telekinesis, he separates the armor from Thanos' body, and this is LS.

But she take the first attack without even having her defense and absorption activated. That's a physical durability rather than an absorption scale to durability
I don't quite remember how her absortion worked exacly so I still gonna wait on that. hHuman magic users are supposed to be normal humans until they amp themselves in magic which is why Scarlet Witch still scales to street level physically, it's assumed that Agatha just like other magic users can use magic as a sort of UES to amp their stats even when it's not actually visible.

Nah, Disagree

Stormbreaker only touches the tip and produces sparks, so it is a slash-style attack, not a full-power Strike.

Wanda, on the other hand, does not show any attack power against armor. With only the power of Telekinesis, he separates the armor from Thanos' body, and this is LS.
If slashing attacks can't be counted as AP, how can a character using a weapon like a katana as his main attack get that AP? This is somewhat contradict

I don't quite remember how her absortion worked exacly so I still gonna wait on that. hHuman magic users are supposed to be normal humans until they amp themselves in magic which is why Scarlet Witch still scales to street level physically, it's assumed that Agatha just like other magic users can use magic as a sort of UES to amp their stats even when it's not actually visible.
So we'll wait for other admins or stuff to give their opinions on this matter

If slashing attacks can't be counted as AP, how can a character using a weapon like a katana as his main attack get that AP? This is somewhat counterintuitive
Sharp attacks exceed durability many times. For example, even if a character has 6-B durability, he can be damaged by a very sharp sword, but this does not give the sword 6-B. Many swords can cut metal and damage walls, so they get AP at low levels. As is clearly evident in the scene, Thor is unable to land a full-strength hit. It only touches a scratch from the tip. Something this small definitely can't get AP

Sharp attacks exceed durability many times. For example, even if a character has 6-B durability, he can be damaged by a very sharp sword, but this does not give the sword 6-B. Many swords can cut metal and damage walls, so they get AP at low levels. As is clearly evident in the scene, Thor is unable to land a full-strength hit. It only touches a scratch from the tip. Something this small definitely can't get AP
This isn't the norm for Thor profile. Thor already has key 5-C with Stormbreaker, no matter how he uses it, those who can withstand it will scale to the same durability level. Stormbreaker right away, and Wanda profile already has a key for AP where she destroys Thanos sword and armor. You are seriously misunderstood

This isn't the norm for Thor profile. Thor already has key 5-C with Stormbreaker, no matter how he uses it, those who can withstand it will scale to the same durability level. Stormbreaker right away, and Wanda profile already has a key for AP where she destroys Thanos' sword and armor. You are seriously misunderstood
I don't think everyone who touches Stormbreaker will get 5-C, I see in the Scene that Stormbreaker doesn't attack at Full power so I disagree

This has come up before. When watching all their scenes the axe slices through the armor but it's all edge shots so nothing goes deep enough to cut through Thanos.

So his armor wouldn't be 5-C durability wise. For the other proposal I'm not sure about. I'd have to see the original reason why she was never upgraded to match Wanda.

I don't think everyone who touches Stormbreaker will get 5-C, I see in the Scene that Stormbreaker doesn't attack at Full power so I disagree
Stormbreaker almost kills Thor while he isn't using his powers, and at that time it nearly stabbed Thor in the chest and Thor would die immediately, that is AP 5-C, whether the power was used or not
main-qimg-b8e6a4f5be424d2fa033ead39a1f3a4c

This has come up before. When watching all their scenes the axe slices through the armor but it's all edge shots so nothing goes deep enough to cut through Thanos.
For context, he wasn't going to cut Thanos body, he was intending to slash Thanos neck, and Thanos dodged and his armor visibly blocked Stormbreaker attack

I don't understand, if it was cut skin I would understand the whole "not deep enough" but this is armour the fact that it let out sparks means that storm breaker wasn't actually capable of cutting through properly.

I don't understand, if it was cut skin I would understand the whole "not deep enough" but this is armour the fact that it let out sparks means that storm breaker wasn't actually capable of cutting through properly.
I'm quite surprised, I didn't upgrade Thanos physical durability in any way, but it's about Thanos armor

For context, he wasn't going to cut Thanos body, he was intending to slash Thanos neck, and Thanos dodged and his armor visibly blocked Stormbreaker attack
If you look at the armor you see there's a wide slash mark on it. It didn't stop the cut, its just that since Thanos dodged away it was a shallow. If Thanos' armor could withstand Stormbreaker he wouldn't try to avoid it like the plague every time it was swung at him.

I'm not a 100% sure this was the reason that Agatha didn't scale to Wanda, but I believe its because we just assumed she had absorbed the blast. For some reason I always thought it did show her absorbing the blast but I suppose not. In that case I'm okay with Agatha's durability scaling to Wanda's blasts considering she gets knocked back significantly harder by that one than all the rest that we do see her visually absorbing. Plus I don't think Agatha's durability creates any scaling issues so we should be fine.

Back