• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: 2-A Sacred Timeline and the Multiverse (Cosmology Thread)

If it can qualify for low 1-C I'd say we could go for it tbh
It doesn't qualify for Low 1-C. Every parallel dimension has it's own time axis and all top out for 4th Dimensional. It's just that it's a stacked 2-A space, but it's still ultimately a 2-A space.
So sad. But will affect The Watcher and Infinity Ultron?
We're not discussing that here. Though personally speaking the most that happens is that the WoG quote gives them a possibly 2-A rating rather than just a higher one.

But neither them or Arshimen would have the evidence for a solid 2-A upgrade or anything like that.

Anyways for the thread, as I said in the thing you PM'ed me like two months ago, the Scared Timeline is 2-A (though other alternate universes still existed) and once fully let loose the multiverse is a bigger version of 2-A.

Last edited:
The multiverse would basically contain endless 2-A structures ad infinitum, though I'm not sure if that would still be baseline or a higher degree of 2-A. And as noted in the OP, possible upgrades to characters will be addressed in another CRT, but right now that doesn't have importance

I am really iffy using links for cosmology blogs, because later on they can expire, can't you do a normal cosmology page? Perhaps like this?
Because if some time later, they got expired, we have no way to check the sources. So better to upload it in the wiki

Specially, he used streamable, the most common website for getting expired if you don't pay subscriptions. Or imgur where people get banned and all the imgur links get expired. Or YT where it gets strikes, or you are in a country where you can't get access to it.

Do I need to mention more examples why it is reasonable to upload it in the wiki instead?

Back