• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mazinger Z again, 2-B possibly 2-A upgrade

I am taking a break from the absolute insufferable yugioh threads.

Anyways, the profile is still wrong. https://youtu.be/9zSVlv8KEz0 (1:22:31 onwards) When first upgraded, he can trade blows and keep up with Infinity, but it is still inferior.

THEN he gets another upgrade from the photonic energy of everyone, which Lisa states to have powered up Z by 6 billion percent. (1:24:55) which is far enough to get Z to 2-B. It also shakes the infinite reality realm at 1:23:06. Which is a 2-A feat, and it also scales to him having access to 2-A energy.

So yeah, another form called "Powered up by Photonic Energy" that is 2-B, possibly 2-A.

Um, how does being powered up by any x amount percent mean you are 2-B? Once hitting tier 2, percents and multipliers become completely unquantifiable.

Shaking an infinite realm sounds like something, but is this in the context of shaking an infinite multiverse or shaking an infinite universe?

Is there a single thread Kukui won't follow me to? God gimme strenght.

Anyways, even if not 2-B because aparently multipliers are not valid (even tho it has been used for Dragon Ball Xeno and other series), it is still an upgrade since first enhacement Mazinger was being surpassed by infinity and then one shotted it when it was powered up by the photonic energy of his friends.

Infinity multiverse.

Infinity (the robot) can topple multiverses on top of one another, and in the movie they state that the realm Lisa and Kouji are in contains infinite possible timelines. That is why Mazinger currently has 2-A stamina.

Dont accuse me of following you just because im correcting you on something.

Anyway, Dragonball Xenoverse doesnt use multiplier to reach 2-B so idk where you got that from.

You are not correcting me on anything as you have not even seen the movie.

And besides, it is still an upgrade. Mazinger Z is at least 6 million times 2-C, i do not care if it is 2-B or not, it is still wrong.

Megaboy Prime said:
Infinity multiverse.

Infinity (the robot) can topple multiverses on top of one another, and in the movie they state that the realm Lisa and Kouji are in contains infinite possible timelines. That is why Mazinger currently has 2-A stamina.
If there are infinite timelines then it's outright 2-A. But where's the source for this?

Fine. It was stated on the previous Mazinger Z thread since i at least had someone who spoke spanish there, and i hate translating everything for everyone. But here goes. J https://youtu.be/9zSVlv8KEz0 (movie again.)

(1:27:47) Sayaka does research after the infinity is destroyed and states it was overlaying multiverses on top of each other. "Superposicion de multiversos".

(1:16:07) Lisa explains that in this realm, there are infinite potential universes (which have different space time since Kouji touches one where he is Lisa's father and he doesn't know anything about that, and that while it implies Lisa will eventually be his daughter, it differs from the ending in the movie) so, again, 2-A.

And the infinity (later Mazinger too) is later shown to be powered up by the realm itself.

Here is the previous thread, which explains stuff better. But who are we kidding.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1346005

If 2B Is merging 1000+ space times, then someone that can overlap multiverses being 2-C being defeated by someone 6 milliln times stronger would be consider that if mh logic is sound.

But if you do not consider it that for some reason, i am still not wrong about there being a missing form that one shotted infinity.

That form is 6 million times 2-C and possibly 2-A.

Well, he always appears on the yugioh threads i make and he constantly opposes every single upgrade i do there.

So, i do have some basis to what i am saying

But i am not continuing this discussion about me and kukui any more. Just look at the evidence presented in this and the previous thread from one year ago and please just add the second enhacement form for Mazinger Z.

Well, up to you. Discussing with Kukui is toxic, so i will just leave it up to you people to decide if 2-A or 2-C is better.

2-C is cuz Infinity topled multiverses on one another and 2-A because of his access to infinite potential tinelines.

So yeah. Last post from me. Ask someone else if you have questions about the movie or mazinger.

>Discussing with Kukui is toxic

Randomly saying this just because you dislike me is only asking for trouble to come up, so I reccomend not doing this Megaboy.

Enough of this. Stop trying to antagonize one another. Megaboy, you're far more at fault here.

Not being able to go from 2-C to 2-B does seem really weird.

I don't see a 2-A feat there, and having a 2-A power source doesn't make you 2-A, lest we get tier 1 Ahzek Ahrima and the rest of the psykers or tier 7 nuclear submarines.

@Megaboy Prime @ProfessorKukui4Life Can the both of you stop with this immature beefing? It's not constructive in the slightest and only serves to derail the thread.

Lets not continue this with everyone trying to defend themselves or whatever. If we can't behave here I'm just gonna close the thread

The only thing i've done in this whole thread is disagree with one point and support Shadow with Mazinger being 2-A if infinite universes is factual.

Wokistan said:
Lets not continue this with everyone trying to defend themselves or whatever. If we can't behave here I'm just gonna close the thread
It's just not necessary. You're not in danger of being banned or anything rn cause it's clear that megaboy's the instigator of issues, but it does take up extra posts and doesn't aid in rerailing the thread. Back on topic we go

Back