• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mayuri vs Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the wind, yes. Raven will have to take Mayuri down from range though since I assume she needs to drop her forcefield to attack physically, which just means she breaths the gas since Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou just keeps puffing it out.

Mayuri has much better capabilities,skill, intelligence and versatility than Raven. Kido or poison death.

WeeklyBattles said:
How many of those can get past Raven's forcefields?
Actually technically a gas-based poison wouldnt be able to get through a magic-based bubble shield regardless
neither aura or her forcefields have ever blocked gas-based attacks. It even let the air pass so the users can breath.

@Schro No ons is arguing Aura can block gas attacks but the forcefields have in fact blocked fire as well as creating wind around them which would disperse the poisonous gas

Yea Ashisogi Jizou ability can be delivered thru sound too so unless aura has feats of blocking off gas and sound she gets rekt. Mayuri can also modify it's functionality on the spot

Also no one addressed if she can even see Mayuri

If RWBY dudes can sense each other's souls, Mayuri is probably visible.

Both characters are faster than sound so I have no idea how this works out, but Raven definitely hears things.

If he's more invisible, that should be ok.

She can sense him, just not with four of the basic five senses. Chad was using the sixth sense for sensing reiatsu which is actually the main one they use to fight. Her extrasensory perception and him being physical are basically what Raven is working with.

@Anonymous Raven's senses just give a general direction, if he's unable to be sensed by people with a general sensing ability how can she sense him?

AnonymousBlank said:
She can sense him, just not with four of the basic five senses.
So can she taste him or smell him that is the question

Chad was an utter scrub who could only sense the vague direction, still smacked Shrieker around no problem. Fairly certain Raven is better at sensing and Mayuri is even easier to sense.

Alternatively, has Raven seen normally invisible spirits before? If yes, she can see him. If not, sense and vague directions it is. She can also just nuke the area after a while if she knows something is out there.

Wokistan said:
AnonymousBlank said:
She can sense him, just not with four of the basic five senses.
So can she taste him or smell him that is the question
I honestly don't know when she would be in the position to taste him in a fight XD but seeing as Hollows are pretty much giant animals who never shower and absolutely no one (who have better senses) comments on a smell of any kind, I'm gonna (not so) hesitantly say she can't.

Raven's EP is pretty bad, she can only understand "something is coming from this general direction".

Anyone with invisibility would wreck her

Oh right verse Equalization doesn't stop Bleach Characters from being invisible anymore

Stomp it is

I'm sorry but as far as I remember when it comes to Bleach in Vs threads we've always just made it so that the Bleach characters were visible under verse equalisation, I just browsed over one of Ichigo's victories and this matter never comes up. So unless I'm missing something, under verse equalisation Raven should be able to see him fine.

SBA seemed to be under the impression that No Reiatsu = No interaction/sensing, so they removed it so people could fight Bleach characters. Recent CRT gave Bleach back its invisibilty and corrected the misinformation that characters were intangible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back