• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs Alex Mercer

I don't really care about that, it seems like a nice match

But even if, maybe if I change location to Soul Society he will be able to see him?

Mercer, Mayuri isn't really type of guy to fight but to wait for moment when he can use drugs on his opponent or outsmart him

Very powerful. He easily defeated Resurreccion Szayelaporro Granz with them and one of them basically works as Izanami from Naruto because it puts you in time loop. The one he used on Szayel was slowing time for him as 1 second was 100 years.

Ok what poison is he liable to use first, what is his win con and charcter manerrisms? Is he liable to dodge mercers gass attempts and avoid physical contact?

His bfr isn't applicable since they are in soul socity and mayuri doesn't resist bio manip or disease manip. Does his power null work on mercers regen?

I don't know if Reishi Kotei Soti would work (probably would), he also has Instinctive Reaction and Reactive Evolution, Stat Amps (Speed and power) and even with 5 minutes of prep he's a beast that can solve many things. Physical combat shouldn't be a big problem for him as he has sensors is his Zanpakuto that instantly block the attacks, and still he can stay away from normal fight. He's extremely battle smart. If only he uses the drug on Mercer. And he got some good regen. I can see him winning.

Maybe how long does paraylsis last? Stat amps and instinctive reactions are good but he can't afford to get within two hundred meters of mercer without getting infected. Mercer doesn't need to hit him to win, he just needs to touch him in some capacity.

Regen is meaningless for mayuri alex absorbtion bypasses mid high and his infection breaks things down on the molecular level. If mayuri regen comes into play he's already lost.

The stat amps again are only kinda useful? he needs a way to put mercer down for twenty four hours what does he have to do that? I didn't see anything that would let him actually bypass alex regen... what is his first in character move against and unknown human looking opponent?

His best bet currently looks like paraylsis....

I'll give Mayuri 10 minutes of prep and some knowledge in that case. Now he has way more chances.

Mayuri can switch his own organs and make them incredibly resistant to diseases, poison or other ailments. Hell, he can even make his organs mere dummies.

His first move is actually small talk, if he has some knowledge on opponent then he starts to troll him and make abilities useless as he did against Uryu.

If your just going to keep buffing one side to make them win what is the point?

What he can do with that preptime? Can he make a tonic to resist molecular breakdown? Can he concoct a poision that can bypass alex regen? He has ten minutes to do what the scientist of earth in sixty years couldn't manage?

If So as it is he trys small talk, gets gassed but his organs are somwhere else, alex goes on the attack gets hit with some weird poison that paralyzes him for a few days or he dies and looses.....

Allright he trys to play the range game if he cant create something to put mercer down in ten minutes he eventually losses out to mercers infinite stamina. Can he paralyze mercer for twenty four hours?

All of this doesn't take into account alex own reactive evolution that has a good trackrecord with things effecting him so if its a biological agent hes liable to adapt to it...

That was a one buff because I actually felt this was going to be a stomp. He had around the same level of prep in Szayel fight so I thought it was going to be more interesting.

Dude, he can do anything. He's literally more of a scientist than Urahara, an Extraordinary Genius that in some time created an Reality-Warping object and with some prep defeated 6-B Aizen with Low-Godly, Mayuri is hilariously above any scientist on Earth. He is like, 300 years old and has enough experience. Hell, with some prep he fought with Pernida Parnkgjas who too has Matter Manipulation and High-Mid.

You gave him ten minutes I assumed he'd need more time if not this is now a stomp in the opposite direction. No duh he's above every scientist on earth hes still trying to counter a virus that doesn't obey the laws of viral biology with no samples or idea of how it actually works. Saying that if he has that level of bull how the heck do you think alex can win with prep? This seems like a bad match with enough prep/pior knowledge Mayuri bullshits a win button otherwise he looses to mercer gassing/limitless stamina.

Alex has mid high by the way, not high mid. so his short amount of prep isn't liable to beat alex regen... How long did it take him to pass mid godly cause thats what will matter.

Sorry, I always confuse these two types of regen :p

I'll think what to do to improve that match. I noticed Mercer was actually one of the only guys that can't be Reiatsu Crushed so I put him against Mayuri.

Its fine but it might just not work, enough prep and it sounds like mayuri will make up a win button. Outside that alex stomps as long as he can actually see his opponent which is only possible in hell/soul society... since he needs to be there to fight his opponent he can't be bfr'd

I don't mean to put a damper on this its just... A tough match to make "Fair"

Your not the only one to make that mistake and you shan't be the last! :p just remeber mid high is the point where ap is no longer an effective means of dealing with it.

Back