• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell vs Bill Cipher

Another child has come between Bill Cipher's plan for dimensional domination!

Both at 2-C

Bill has Low Godly regen

Maxwell can have anything he wants.

Who wins and why?

Bill cipher
Oh wow, another kid coming to stop my plans! How hilarious! How about I add all of your 42 family members to this throne?

Maxwell-1
You won't be taking over my dimension with your weirdness!

This stumped me for a bit. Bill is really powerful, but Maxwell could just put a "Dead" or "Gone" adjective on him. I'd say it would be a tie, although I am not a professional in VS Battles, so this is a mere guess.

You do realise that Low 2-C and 2-C are different, right? Maxwell recreated 52 universes, restricted Bill can only destroy one.

Back