• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell vs. Bill Cipher

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, because is Sock Opera, he still hadn't reach his physical form, so his plan could still go wrong at that point. 2-A Bill is he at his peak, where basically nothing can stop him, the journals even says that there's no way to beat him, he basically already won, there's no way he is going to be afraid of a kid with a book.
Ok so you debunked Sock Opera fair point. But what it proves is that Bill knows the Journals are dangerous. You didn't say anything that disproved my second point though. Without the journals, he longer believes Dipper is a threat.

Besides, seeing in sock opera when he feared the journals when he wasn't at full power, suggests he would still be cautious of maxwell's book. It's even like you said, he believes at full power that the journals are longer a threat, but once they are destroyed he also labels Dipper no longer a threat, meaning he still somewhat sees danger in them even if they aren't going to destroy him like he thinks. He would be cautious of Maxwell's book

Bill never saw Dipper as a threat at any point in weirdmageddon, with or without journals, he was making fun of him and humiliating him the entire.

That didn't exactly disprove anything I said though

Obviously Bill didn't see the journals as a threat. Obviously he is messing with him. But he clearly still believes that the journals are a threat.

But we aren't going to agree so I'm still going with Bill but it's probably not gonna reach a conclusion or it's gonna be inconclusive

Maxwell would probably use Bill's lack of knowledge and possible underestimation of him to his advantage and give him the adjective "Gone" or "Absent" and call it a day. Assuming Bill doesn't petrify him that is.

Right now I think I'm voting inconclusive, since it depends a lot on what Bill would do from the start. Even a non-serious Bill could potentially turn him into stone or do this, which would end the fight in a second, but if he does literally anything else, Maxwell vanquishes him pretty easily.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Maxwell would probably use Bill's lack of knowledge and possible underestimation of him to his advantage and give him the adjective "Gone" or "Absent" and call it a day. Assuming Bill doesn't petrify him that is.
he... he doesent do that in character tho. as i already pointed out

im for inconclusive too

Yeah, he didn't saw them as a threat because he was Tier 2 at the time, which he also is in this fight, so he won't see Maxwell as a threat anyway.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, he didn't saw them as a threat because he was Tier 2 at the time, which he also is in this fight, so he won't see Maxwell as a threat anyway.
I don't agree but let's not keep going on about this. We have voted the same way anyway hahaha

Back