• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Max (life is strange) changes

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
I looked at maxes profile and I rather dislike it, so I would like to change some things:

Tier: her equipment is not 9-B, and the only thing even close to it is not standard equipment. In fact, guns aren't standard either, so 9-Cand 9-B should be removed

Keys: "Through hax" does not deserve a key of its own, especialy as she always has her hax.

Age: pretty minor, but she only became 14 briefly when "traveling" back in time. It should at best be noted in abilities section that her long range time travel makes her posses her younger self briefly.

Abilities: Human physiology is not needed. Alternate Timeline Creation is not confirmed in the game, and goes againdt chaos theory's point.

Standard equipment: "Computer, Pipe Bomb, Knife, Crowbar, Fire Extinguisher" None of this is standard equipment. She only got them for a bit, and then left them.

Inteligence: "Resourceful" is wrong, she needed time travel to solve it.

Weaknesses: "Her range is limited to several meters when time travelling" If whoever wrote it means long range time travel, then the range is dozens of meters it should be a bit better phrased (Time Travel through photos only reacreates a few dozens of meters of where the photo was taken, and may likely cannot move outside of that)

Notable Abilities:

Time Stop
: I do not remember it being used muliple times, could anybody tell me when it was used other than with kate?

Focus: Should note that she posseses herself from that time, and as such can only be used in photos she is it

Time Jump: Does she ever use this more than once? pretty sure the dialouge kipping is game mechanics.

Range: What? several hundreds of meters? Sure as hell not physicly, and her powers presumibly work on the entire universe she is in.

Speed: Shouldn't it be infinite (moveing in time stop) and immisurable (traveling back in time and moving) with her powers on?

About the speed, unless we give infinite speed to every time stopper, moving in your own time stop doesn't grant infinite speed, and for immeasurable she would need to move through time by speed alone and not with hax. Other than that the rest seems fine at first glance

It's not really notable for a time stopper to move in its own time stop, as it is a standard assumption, so it would be pointless to note so in the speed section. At best you can put an explanation in the P&A section, as it doesn't really have much to do with speed as it has to do with hax.

If you meant about the time travel, same thing, as it is done through hax

Not really combat aplicable, but I don't believe its ever confirmed.

(Its hinted at, but that was mostly Maxes unconscious, and she isn't a trust worthy source on her powers mechanics)

Even if she did, it's only through changing the past, so it wouldn't be an AP feat anyway.

Also that. It didn't level the city, only heavily damaged it by destroying most buildings. Also Arcadia Bay is pretty small itself, so there's that too

Which one are you talking about? The one about the kid which is in the same universe or LiS 2?

There is that coming, but there is a proper life is strange 2 coming as well. (The two tie in into each other to some extent aparently)

RKGenki said:
The one about the kid which is in the same universe or LiS 2?
I know

This reminds me I still need to finish Before the Storm... and I even pre-ordered it...

I would suggest to prepare to cringe (I love LiS as much as the next guy, but they made out racher to be too much of an angel for BtS to really depict her well)

Ouch...

Did they at least portray Chloe properly?

Also just noticed, the verse page says the game is created by Square Enix, but afaik it's only the publisher, and the creator is Dontnod

As nice and edgy as ever. It does potray her somewhat more cringy (then again, it felt much cringier when pewdiepie played it than when I did).

Tough they potray the step dad as a reasonable guy, which makes chloe feel like the douche

Back