• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masters of their Craft! (Han Jee-Han vs Sasori)

Since Sasuke's upgrade made the previous thread a stomp, I decided to try this one out.

8-A forms.

Fight takes place in the chunin exams stadium.

Who wins?

For your convenience:

Han is around baseline. Sasori is superior to someone who is 350 tons.

Gaming Master: 4 (Risci-viragosi, ABoogieYesSir, Xtasyamphetamine, Ciruno Fortes)

Puppet Master: 0

Ah, gotcha. I've heard that many mid tiers in the Naruto verse are gonna be upgrade to Low 7-C and 7-C. Perhaps I can have some of The Gamer characters run through a gauntlet of them. Maybe Hwan Sung-Go can have his first match.

Well then.

Speed equal is not needed anymore. It gives an upperhand to sasori speed-wise, but no speedblitz anymore.

Sasori has poison that could be really problematic to Han, but the two ways it can be ingected are through bladed (countered by mana shields) and gas (only close range)

Sasoris army would also be a problem, but he doesn't start with it and golems are a hard counter to them, especialy with immunity to poison (no organs) and elemental intangibility.

The kazekage clone is much more problematic to the golems (Are they made out of metal?) due to the sand being able to just crush them or throw them a few kilometers away. but han possibly can restrict its powers (depending of its counted as a spell or a superpower) or restrict the puppet itself.

His fire and water manipulation could be simply countered by elemental spirits just throwing it back at him.

Han has the golems, but they would be forced to fight the puppets of sasori.

He would have gnome, but most of her attacks wouldn't really do much to sasori. It would inconvinieance him tough.

Han would know sasoris weakness via observe, but the amount of puppets would make it nearly impossible to obserce each one during a fight.

Teleportation is very useful, but he doesn't spam it all that much

Overall, Han can win by dodging or tanking most attacks with mana shield (which now seems to redirect damage to his mana pool, wich regenerates at a ridicolous speed), speedamping and outlasting

Han could of course put sasori in a ID an let him fight till he dies, but rip that because of non in-character tactic.

Overall, Han gets a lot of puppets to make into minions via artificial spirits

If Sasori becomes 7-C than it becomes more decisive to han through Extra Hax like mind-hax.

Yeah, I'm kinda waiting for the day when someone in the verse realizes that dumping folk in a prepared ID is a viable tactic. BFR is so easy for the verse to have.

Vote counted though, thank you. And I guess I'll unequalize speed.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, I'm kinda waiting for the day when someone in the verse realizes that dumping folk in a prepared ID is a viable tactic. BFR is so easy for the verse to have.
I mean, arc does that. The problem in verse is that the only ones too weak to not break it are also weak enough to be defeated by the characters, with the ones stronger than the user having to be bought, something that woud be mostly useless for Han unless he wants to stop someone from escaping, which is not bfr

This is true. A lot of verses have hax that isn't used because most in the verse resist it. Soul Manipulation in Soul Caliber, molecular immobilization in Tower of God, etc.

Bump.

I think the reason why dumping someone in an ID barrier is difficult is because people can usually break through or there's a large amount of prep needed for it. Witch of Slaughter and wolfboy got that treatment by that golem after all.

But yeah Han FRA

It's because anyone remotly on your level can break out of it unless you spend months preparing one.

Which Han assumes anyone comparable to him capable.

Yup, which then you get the 108x my power level thing going on (With Witch of Slaughter. Also would x108 be applicable to anyone? Since someone broke through the ID Barrier she was defending? Should probably ask that on the Han revision thread...)

Oh yeah... too much of a cynic there.

That's about 4 votes btw?

Yeah, it's why Sun-Il is possibly High 7-C+. Possibly because the Loli said only the Dun-il guild has peeps strong enough to break it, despite Sun-Il being a city away.

Back