• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Han jee profile is a literal train wreck to read at it

Time stop as far as i know isn't battle applicable and he opens with info analysis which grants a him a bonus point for being aware how damn OP geralt is with his hax and skills

Geralt has the superior AP here and if he hits han he could finish him in a few hits and not to forget he can amp his stats as well with potions

Quen would easily negate any form of ranged or magical attack

What is Geralt's AP with amps? Killin Jihan isn't that easy since his health and stamina constantly regenerates and he has three princible boost and mana shields active all the time

Although Quen will be hard to get around since Jihan doesn't have many melee options in this key aside from his summon Gnome

Culexus Assassin said:
What is Geralt's AP with amps? Killin Jihan isn't that easy since his health and stamina constantly regenerates and he has three princible boost and mana shields active all the time
Although Quen will be hard to get around since Jihan doesn't have many melee options in this key aside from his summon Gnome
His potions like thunderbolt give him a considerable increase in AP and a question is this the first or the second key of geralt because geralt can reach high 8-C in his second key with potions

Geralt never uses quen in melee, he only ever uses it when someone is using ranged options or when there is an powerful attack coming at him

This is for 8-C non-smurf spot so this is his Geralt at his peak

Pretty sure Jihan can tank High 8-C stuff with amps and shielding, not to mention regen and constant charging stamina

Culexus Assassin said:
This is for 8-C non-smurf spot so this is his Geralt at his peak
Pretty sure Jihan can tank High 8-C stuff with amps and shielding, not to mention regen and constant charging stamina
So blood and wine geralt is being used which also has quen set opponents on fire by just touching it and Aard freezing the opponent and he gets stronger with each potions he drinks

At what level tho, geralts High 8-C tier sits at 6.65 tons of power and if jihan tries to attack geralt from a long range quen has the ability to reflect 50% of damage dealt and in the profile states he cannot regenerate if his health goes down to zero

And in the profile it states that it doesn't matter where you hit jihan it will do the same amount of damage like in a video game

Jihan has no way to bypass Quen and doesn't have any melee options to my knowledge so it's a stomp

i honestly thought he could do better but he's not a melee fighter in this key

This is interesting.

I guess the main question is, can Geralt do enough lasting damage to Han up close? Since Han can constantly regen?

He can also used his mana arrows from up close, so I don't think Geralt would be able to use Quen to block them in that case.

I think Han's last big boon is Gnome. Though I'm not sure how he'll use her here. He could try to trap Geralt in a hole, or use her as a means to escape while he revitalizes.

Han can just outlast Geralt with relative easy, while either healing through Regenerationn or potions.

He just brings the both of them to an instant dungeon, and as soon as he realized the guy can't do anything about pocket dimensions, he'll abuse that knowledge.

GNOME also means he can just Bury him in a hole and leave him there.

Yesn't.

But seriously, Han could stay there for months and Geralt would have no food or water in the pocket dimension.

It isn't a valid point

A witcher once surivived weeks of torture and starvation and in the end it lead the witcher becoming mad and surviving decades without any food or water until geralt came and killed him

Fair enough.

Han can still just spam attacks from afar while he gets constantly stronger, he can easily bury him with gnome, or just plain leave him in his pocket dimensions.

Is useless against getting buried or bfr, and Han can just eventually develop abilities that circumvent it.

He can't do it, because all enemies he has ever faced resist it, but escaping from a pocket dimension (which would leave Geralt behind anyways) is something he does whenever he feels too pressured and has nothing on the line (except when bosses appear, since those take away his ability to leave). This happens in season 1 against zombies, season 2 has a whole bit where he learns how to forcefully leave pocket dimension, in season 4 he describes dodging attacks by leaving a pocket dimension a standard tactic.

And in season 3, a necromancer casually tossess people into his pocket dimension, so it's definitly duable with normal people.

Back