• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Roshi vs Superman(Original)

I like this matchup, but I think it would be a speed blitz for Superman, maybe speed should be equalized.

Oh, sorry, didn't see it said speed equalized. In that case, I'd say Roshi takes this one due to his huge number of techniques, higher intelligence and decades more experience.

I think I agree bro, not sure if superman has ap advantage though. Roshi definitely has more experience and techniques.

Unless Supes time travels and kills a weaker Roshi, which is insanely out of character, no. He gets stomped.

If its not equalized Roshi could use afterimage to confuse supes and then use hypnosis, mafuba etc. Doubt he could do it fast enough though to be honest.

MFTL+ vs FTL+. Roshi doesn't even have time to register Superman moving. I can see by this and your previous VS thread that you don't comprehend how Speed Blitzing works. Being 2.5x faster Is already enough to Blitz another character. The difference between Roshi and Supes is literally thousands. Either Superman blitzes with Speed Equal or Roshi AP stomps. It's a stomp anyways.

I see your point, still figuring out the gaps when it comes to speed and how that all works. Isn't there differences between travel speed and combat speed like how fast the reactions are etc? Like Roshi vs ganos where roshi confirmed ganos was faster and stronger but roshi was just a more experienced martial artist, the gap in speed probably wasnt x2 though so I see your point. I'll try and improve my vs battle knowledge for debates for sure.

Back