• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs The Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two superpowered armored Xbox 360 exclusives heroes goes toe-to-toe? Who's gonna win?

Master vs Agent
Halo 3 Master Chief vs Crackdown 2 Agent

Rules: Standard weapons only. Master Chief will only have his USMC weapons (no nukes or city busting bombs) while the Agent will only have his Agency weapons. Battle takes place in a destroyed city.

The Agent has a higher AP on Crackdown 2, so yeah, if Master Chief doesn't have the Bubble Shield, he is going to take a lot of damage. Chief has higher reactions, so he ain't going down without a fight

Giving this to the Agent mid-high difficulty:

• Has a better arsenal of weapons
  • His shields and health can regenerate
  • If the environment is suitable, the Agents wingsuit may come in handy too
  • Can take on larger/more difficult opponents
Plus the explosives in Crackdown can do some serious damage, especially the quacker grenade

The Agent easy. If you're going to look at each other's concepts, the Agent is basically an upgraded version of Master Chief. He's basically stronger, hits harder, has better Regenerationn and more durable. Chief does have a slight advantage in speed but the Agent is pretty fast himself and unlike the Spartan, he's carrying the more advanced weapons (homing flocket launchers beat whatever rocket launcher Chief is using, the ability to fly etc).

However, if Chied is given his energy blade and promethean weapon, then he'll possibly destroy the Agent.

Numbersguy said:
The Agent has a higher AP on Crackdown 2, so yeah, if Master Chief doesn't have the Bubble Shield, he is going to take a lot of damage. Chief has higher reactions, so he ain't going down without a fight
So who do you think has the better chance of winning between the two?

I'm unsure who Number's guy's voting for; his statement did seem a bit vague. But so far, Agent - 4 and Chief - 0 until we hear clarification.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm unsure who Number's guy's voting for; his statement did seem a bit vague. But so far, Agent - 4 and Chief - 0 until we hear clarification.
How about you my man. Care to also spare a vote? :)

Points to comment above. ''I also vote for the Agent for Colonel's reasons.''''

Going to side with the rest of ya. Giving this to the Agent due to beng physically superior. Also, his weapons would blow the hell out of Master Chief before he can even get close.

I guess this thread is concluded, and that we could close it and add it to their profiles?

ScarletFirefly said:
Elgb333 said:
It seems so. I'll post this battle to the Match-Up Addition Requests.
Don't bother. The profile's are unlocked so I'll add it myself, just gimme some minutes.
Sorry man. I added the thread just right before your comment. Though thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back