• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robin Ayou vs Master Chief (Subnautica vs Halo) (0-0-0)

Thought I'd redo this fight, but instead I'm replacing Ryley Robinson with Robin Ayou from Subnautica: Below Zero

Both 9-A

Master Chief is restricted to 9-A weapons and below

Robin has her full arsinal (Other than what only works underwater)

Fight takes place in Sector Six

Speed is Equal

Who Wins?

Robin: 0

John-117: 0

An Ice Worm eats them both (Incon): 0

been a while since i played subnautica, but im assuming master chief has a lot more experience than Robin does?

Chief is absurdly more skilled than Robin (robin is literally just a field analyst with basic combat training) but Robin has some pretty hax weapons that would level the playing field

Last edited:
Chief is absurdly more skilled than Robin (robin is literally just a field analyst with basic combat training) but Robin has some pretty hax weapons that would level the playing field
What hax? Robin's only acclible out of water hax is Gravity Manipulation. The rest is underwater or straight up non-combat acclible. And none of it can be used in the prawn suit which is easy to get rid of for someone like Master Chief, if he doesn't use piercing damage to put a bullet in Robin's head first.

as a halo lore expert (i watched two gameplay videos of halo, and a lore video on the flood I'm qualified) pretty sure Robin just throws water at him and insta wins

Back