• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Minecraft Steve.

Blockhead vs Space guy.

Both 9-A. Their arsenals will not surpass 9-A.

Steve does not have splash potions. Master Chief does not have energy swords or gavity hammers.

Speed equal.

Victory by Death or KO.

Who wins and why?

Chief:1 KarmodF

Steve:0

Inconclusive:1 Davidgumazo

The only thing Steve can do is depend on the Decay potion, wich would be very useless considering that Chief has fought against enemies with Splinter and Plasma Granade wich are as (If not more) lethal than the Potion.

Chief outclasses Steve in almost all categories.

Better weaponry that mostly negates durability, Rechargable shields, experiences, etc...

To say the leasy a Needler would tear apart Steve thanks to the Blamite explosion, negating his regen.

And I am not considerating Forerunner basic weponry who Ionize once enough damage has been dealt.

Eh.. seriously this is like Steve vs Doomslayer.

9-A without weapons... OP triggered =_=

versus 9-A with modern weaponry eh.. this is actually io4h i23uh4i234iuh

The only Steve's advantage here's Strenght (0.5% to Enderdragon or 0.3% ~ 0.15% to Wither's Strenght)

I think i'm gonna puke....

Davidgumazon said:
Eh.. seriously this is like Steve vs Doomslayer.
9-A without weapons... OP triggered =_=

versus 9-A with modern weaponry eh.. this is actually io4h i23uh4i234iuh

The only Steve's advantage here's Strenght (0.5% to Enderdragon or 0.3% ~ 0.15% to Wither's Strenght)

I think i'm gonna puke....
I am trying to decipher your post. Steve does have all of his 9-A gear. Just not splash potions. So is that a vote for Chief or Steve? I can't tell.

I think Enchantments are 8-C due the insane upgrade. Anyway with Irons Steve can craft Shields alot (the shield isn't ordinary because the shield's compressed material and shield's tank explosions more than est. 12) to defend against range attacks this because Master Chief really have annoying AP spamming. Thus Steve need to be close.

Inconclusive vote but little to Steve vote.

Hmmm... Its says 9-A Arsenal only, so the Enchantment its ban, even with 8-C AP Steve lacks versatility against somebody like Chief ho can beat enemies that are above his Tier.

KarmodF said:
Hmmm... Its says 9-A Arsenal only, so the Enchantment its ban, even with 8-C AP Steve lacks versatility against somebody like Chief ho can beat enemies that are above his Tier.
hence the word "Anyway" I know it's ban :c

hence again the word "versatility" Chief's small building dura same level as Steve's iron armor (don't underestimate the armor because the iron high compressed) unless Steve's stone tier he'll definitely lose and unfair

>Steve's base dura is wall level same dura as Chief's base

Chief's 9-A weapons AP isn't higher than wall level or small building level. Chief has to fight with difficulty.

>with Steve's strength and iron sword can breach the dura armor of Chief

and doesn't mean Steve has no chance of winning Iron Tier weapons are allowed and he still has chance of winning.

"Chief ho can beat enemies that are above his Tier" indirect understatement and irrelevant because Steve's also fought and survive against 8-C and 7-C for hundred years. Still possble to defeat Enderdragon with iron tier but with difficulty only except Wither.

I'll not underestimate any of two combatants.

I did vote little for Steve because he has advantage Strength and some Defense

I vote more Inconclusive because I have no idea how powerful 9-A weapons of Chief

Back