• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Beowolf.

Seems like a pretty mindless beast. I'd say it's fairly accurate all things considered. Chief just shoots it up a lot

I wouldn't say it's mindless. Especially not the Alpha Beowolf, which does have actual Combat experience and makes a tiny bit of effort to strategize against opponents.

Not sure actually, just saw that they were both 8-C and wanted to do this. Also, because I read a fanfiction where Master Chief ROFL stomped an entire pack of nothing but Alpha Beowolves.

.2 tons is .05 less than baseline tho

baseline 8-C is .25.

I do think Chief could probably outsmart it though and just outgun it

What weapons are legal? Does he get the anti vehicle stuff?

Well the anti vehicle weapons can gib people at his level, so if the dude here scales to ripping weaker people than him in half I'd go with master chief for comparative AP and range. Especially stuff like the sniper rifles.

I mean yeah if chief has high 8-C to 8-A weapons then he wins but I dont think he would have them here

Didn't the binary rifle get calced at 8-C

Well the rocket launcher and spartan laser are 8-C somehow. This kinda makes no sense since the incineration cannon doesn't 1 shot everything and those two weapons do serious work on vehicles but as it is now I guess the Beowolf just gets taken out with Endgame or something.

OP didn't specify anything, which was why I was asking. The page seems to put all the UNSC stuff as standard so I guess he just zaps the thing with the Endgame (quick charge slpaser from H5) or something and calls it a day.

No, he just gets an Assault Rifle, a Magnum and his Combat Knife. That's what he tore the Beowolves apart with in the Story I read.

Back