• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Zombies revisions

Funny enough, I'm working on one in a separate wiki. Anyway, it looks fine for now but if you need any feats or anything like that, I'm willing to help

Okay, so I have a question. Do you think we should make a feat gathering thread? Because I know zombies pages are missing a lot of in lore stuff

Bump, I'm gonna make some changes because there's a lot of stuff missing in the sandbox that I'll change tomorrow if this doesn't die

oh my. Forgive me for out of order reading, I often start at the first thing that rubs me the wrong way and move from there. 'pologies.

surviving a nuke isn't inherently 7-B, but he does say it barely registers as a blip, so eh. That said this doesn't seem to scale to shit since both allies and enemies state their bullets won't do anything and their fight with him comprises of sending him way the **** away. So 7-B Dura for Avogadro seems generally acceptable, though AP should scale to normal stuff since he can attack the players and not kill them. Also, electricity isn't MHS, dunno where you pulled that from. He moves at normal speeds, no reason to assume he's faster without evidence.

The High 8-C raygun feat doesn't seem like something the raygun did on its own- it is literally shooting fuel tanks, after all. The explosion is more likely attributed to those. So if the current 9-A and 8-C stuff is bunk, what are we left with?

For the first bit, the P&A add ons from elixirs: Summoning should be noted to be limited, no actual issue outside of that. One Hit Kill isn't an ability anymore and that should probably be classified as something else- it ain't Death Manip to just do more damage to heads. Maybe Stat-Amping? Resurrection... aren't down players not dead though? They're down, incapacitated. Unless these elixirs fully bring them back, I guess.

Stat Reduction from masks may well be just normal Damage Reduction if it doesn't affect anything else. I feel this is preferable, unless the masks protect other people not wearing the masks as well (difference between lowering incoming damage you take vs lowering the damage output of an enemy).

What is this pre-rework stuff?

Ehhhhh your resistance to Mind Manip stuff sounds shaky if they do indeed get mind manip'd. Perhaps extremely limited, but it is in no means apparently combat applicable.

Charm of Impatience should note that lots of enemies need to die to trigger it, Probability Manip is extremely, insanely limited and won't matter in proper combat, Dimensional Pockets thing should just be ignored unless you're shown actually using them to store things/create pocket realities. A pocket can mean a lot of things, after all. I'm unclear on your "Cannot lose any perks" thing.

Richtofen: Building a generator isn't energy manipulation. Pretty much my only issue if he actually can manipulate Element 115.

Think that's all of my issues with this.

That's not far off of what I said, but duly noted. The link didn't provide a scan for that and its been years since I ****** with zombies.

Well in the case of Avogadro, they can harm him with wonder weapons and they fought the Apothicons who are canonically stronger than Avogadro like 7 times iirc so we could just replace it with that. And they weren't trying to kill Avogadro as well, they wanted to send him to Tranzit. If that doesn't work however, one of the dragons has a calc for throwing a mech we could use which got High 8-C or we can just scale them to Elder Gods who are 8-C via size alone

Avogadro is literally made out of electricity tho but if that doesn't change anything, you can probably scale them to the Jolting jacks, Whatever Nova uses electricity and I might be wrong but I think some enemies can dodge the storm bow which creates lighting and storms but I would have to double check that
Edit: No but the Keepers actually use lighting in their boss fight

In the case of the Ray gun, we'd probably scale to it whatever AP Primis gets now.

I'm fine with the exliers but iirc, I think there's a exlier that can bring back alive (basically if you die, I'll come back before the round ends) but I can't remember if that's a elixir or Gobblegum

It reduces attacks by a lot to the point that player can take 8 hits from something that normally 3 shots it but yeah, damage reduction would be fine

I'm pretty sure the pocket dimension stuff would be Hammerspace actually since you but either way, I'm fine with that point

Basically, you can't lose your perks after you die (I know that sounds like gameplay but considering the game has stuff like lore on wall weapons and why they exist, I don't think it's to far fetched) so it's limited

Last edited:
Bambu the head thing would be damage boost which is an ability we do have on site
Good point, that works. One of the Stat Amp things should also be this.

Well in the case of Avogadro, they can harm him with wonder weapons and they fought the Apothicons who are canonically stronger than Avogadro like 7 times iirc so we could just replace it with that. And they weren't trying to kill Avogadro as well, they wanted to send him to Tranzit. If that doesn't work however, one of the dragons has a calc for throwing a mech we could use which got High 8-C or we can just scale them to Elder Gods who are 8-C via size alone

Avogadro is literally made out of electricity tho but if that doesn't change anything, you can probably scale them to the Jolting jacks, Whatever Nova uses electricity and I might be wrong but I think some enemies can dodge the storm bow which creates lighting and storms but I would have to double check that

In the case of the Ray gun, we'd probably scale to it whatever AP Primis gets now.

I'm fine with the exliers but iirc, I think there's a exlier that can bring back alive (basically if you die, I'll come back before the round ends) but I can't remember if that's a elixir or Gobblegum

It reduces attacks by a lot to the point that player can take 8 hits from something that normally 3 shots it but yeah, damage reduction would be fine

I'm pretty sure the pocket dimension stuff would be Hammerspace actually since you but either way, I'm fine with that point

Basically, you can't lose your perks after you die (I know that sounds like gameplay but considering the game has stuff like lore on wall weapons and why they exist, I don't think it's to far fetched) so it's limited
Can they? Can you provide proof? Again, the voicelines in-game outright reject this as fact ("strongest weapons are just blips", "bullets won't work", etc) so I'd be interested in seeing where this is like a canon thing. Also, link for Apothicons being fought/being stronger than Avogadro? I'm aware of what they were trying to do, that was the point of my comment. If alternative feats exist they should be given the same treatment (provide scans, I will look through them to see if scaling is proper).

I'm aware, and we, as humans, have things within us moving at the speed of light. This does not make our actual movement speed of light. Avogadro isn't moving at MHS speeds in-game, he's floating gently towards us. I should also note that default electricity, again, is not MHS- iirc it is closer to Subsonic or Transonic. You're confusing it with Cloud-to-Ground Lightning, which has far stricter standards to scale to. As said above, if you have other feats, provide evidence and I'll go over those, too.

Why is that? Is Primis a rocket ship filled with fuel?

You mentioned that in your stuff, it was the one I mentioned regarding "you have to kill a fuckload of enemies for it to work" (specifically 100, according to the links you provided in the OP).

Aight.

So you're fine with disregarding it until we get further context? Just making sure I understand you correctly here.

Ehhh. Extremely limited resistance to power null, I guess. It shouldn't apply to power null proper unless shown to do so but fair enough that they shouldn't get their perks taken away if they die and resurrect.

Basically, you can't lose your perks after you die (I know that sounds like gameplay but considering the game has stuff like lore on wall weapons and why they exist, I don't think it's to far fetched) so
Wait I just realized I meant thunder hounds and jotling Jack's are actually the Nova ones

"in-game outright reject this as fact ("strongest weapons are just blips", "bullets won't work", etc) so I'd be interested in seeing where this is like a canon thing. Also, link for Apothicons being fought/being stronger than Avogadro? I'm aware of what they were trying to do, that was the point of my comment. If alternative feats exist they should be given the same treatment (provide scans, I will look through them to see if scaling is proper)."
Monty states Apothicons are the most powerful entities.

Apothicons and Keepers are physically comparable to each other

And Primis fought keepers who were corrupted

I'm pretty sure they were referring to Broken arrows weapons

I'll link the other feats in a sec

"I'm aware, and we, as humans, have things within us moving at the speed of light. This does not make our actual movement speed of light. Avogadro isn't moving at MHS speeds in-game, he's floating gently towards us. I should also note that default electricity, again, is not MHS- iirc it is closer to Subsonic or Transonic. You're confusing it with Cloud-to-Ground Lightning, which has far stricter standards to scale to. As said above, if you have other feats, provide evidence and I'll go over those, too."
Well the Keepers use electricity, but since we aren't using that standard, maybe we could scale to Avogadros feat of creating actual Lighting
"After being defeated, it will come back after a few rounds. Its appearance can be prevented by waiting for the thunderstorm to go away before killing the last zombie."
Basically it's assumed he's behind the thunderstorm and if he wasn't, then it would have to be Maxis or Richtofen

Why is that? Is Primis a rocket ship filled with fuel?"
What no, that's what the characters are called. The Primis crew

"So you're fine with disregarding it until we get further context? Just making sure I understand you correctly here."
I mean it's just Hammerspace if the name as legit but I'll drop this

If you are replying to the ress thing,
"Join the Party (Instant Activation)

All players in spectate will spawn in immediately and all downed players will be immediately revived. Will not restore lost Perks."

Spectate mode is actived when they bleed out and die btw

Ehhh. Apothicons bit is vaguely fair, though I believe Monty is speaking about them, as a race, which makes it not really comparable to the individual. I dislike this scaling chain- it is flimsy. Apothicons and Keepers may scale, however.

Even if he were, that doesn't affect his speed. If he moved at actual electric speeds, then maybe- but he visibly does not.

Then why the hell are we trying to scale them to a jet fuel explosion? They absolutely shouldn't, the idea is laughable.

Aight.

Boy that last thing is teetering on the brink of game mechanics. Can they trigger it themselves? It sounds like someone else needs to do it for them.

Well here's the ap feats I was gonna link

Dumb dragon throws mech calc
^This probably needs to be recalced since I had this done when I was actually friends with him and didn't want know about his calcs not being the best

Elder God is big

Samamtha gets pissed and destroys Nuketown

^2:20

I think should scale as they canonically killed a Margwa and even fought the Shadowman who scared Monty (No this isn't 2-C because Monty's 2-C rating is wrong and I'm saving it for another day). I'll link this shit in a second

I was referring to attack speed but wdym by not visually?

"Then why the hell are we trying to scale them to a jet fuel explosion? They absolutely shouldn't, the idea is laughable."
I literally dropped this point and either way, I think you don't even have to attack the engine but this is irrelevant for now since we are just gonna scale them to whatever Primis scales to now

I wasn't referring to self res (maybe I did in the sandbox but I haven't read it in ages)

(Literally couldn't find another scene of them harming him)
Hell Primis were in the Great War

Do characters dodging the electrical attacks from the crawlers on Alpha/Omega count as reaction speeds, or are they unrealistic interpretations of electricity?

S'pose I should keep replying
Well here's the ap feats I was gonna link

Dumb dragon throws mech calc
^This probably needs to be recalced since I had this done when I was actually friends with him and didn't want know about his calcs not being the best

Elder God is big

Samamtha gets pissed and destroys Nuketown

^2:20

I think should scale as they canonically killed a Margwa and even fought the Shadowman who scared Monty (No this isn't 2-C because Monty's 2-C rating is wrong and I'm saving it for another day). I'll link this shit in a second

I was referring to attack speed but wdym by not visually?

"Then why the hell are we trying to scale them to a jet fuel explosion? They absolutely shouldn't, the idea is laughable."

I wasn't referring to self res (maybe I did in the sandbox but I haven't read it in ages)

Do we fight the Elder God at any point?

She does significant environmental damage, though she doesn't actually hurt any of those present.

I mean he is moving at normal human speeds while the lightning that comprises him jitters and jolts. He isn't moving at speeds comparable to the electricity that comprises his being.

If you're dropping the point now then yeah, ok.

As for the video linked of the Revelations boss fight- the book seems to be the thing harming him, no? Big laser comes from book, he registers harm. What's the context behind that?

"Do we fight the Elder God at any point?"
No but Samantha one shotted one who we are scaling the main characters to

"I mean he is moving at normal human speeds while the lightning that comprises him jitters and jolts. He isn't moving at speeds comparable to the electricity that comprises his being."
Alrighty, but you didn't say anything about the fact he actually use cloud to ground lighting so I'm assuming your fine with reactions and attack speed?

"As for the video linked of the Revelations boss fight- the book seems to be the thing harming him, no? Big laser comes from book, he registers harm. What's the context behind that?"
The context is they are trying to harm him to get him to teleport to a certain spot so Sofia can finish him of and seal all the evilness in the multiverse in shit

I think the fact Primis was in the great war irregardless should be enough since that was just a war between humans, keepers, and Apothicons should be enough to scale them

I'm not sure if we should even scale Cold War to BO4 because while they are canon to each other, Cold War is basically the reboot of the entire storyline, and it would make the scaling a complete mess now that campaign and Warzone are now canon to zombies

"Do we fight the Elder God at any point?"
No but Samantha one shotted one who we are scaling the main characters to

"I mean he is moving at normal human speeds while the lightning that comprises him jitters and jolts. He isn't moving at speeds comparable to the electricity that comprises his being."
Alrighty, but you didn't say anything about the fact he actually use cloud to ground lighting so I'm assuming your fine with reactions and attack speed?

"As for the video linked of the Revelations boss fight- the book seems to be the thing harming him, no? Big laser comes from book, he registers harm. What's the context behind that?"
The context is they are trying to harm him to get him to teleport to a certain spot so Sofia can finish him of and seal all the evilness in the multiverse in shit

I think the fact Primis was in the great war irregardless should be enough since that was just a war between humans, keepers, and Apothicons should be enough to scale them

So why do we scale to Samantha? She seems to be a glass cannon, in that she's a little girl who just happens to have crazy rage shit.

Not reactions but if you can prove he does attack with CTG lightning then fine, sure.

He seems to just teleport though, whenever attacked, and doesn't audibly register pain until the laser nabs him.

If this is a claim you can prove, then sure (as in, they fought these entities directly), though as mentioned above the Apothicons and the Keepers shouldn't scale to Avogadro unless they directly fought him.

"So why do we scale to Samantha? She seems to be a glass cannon, in that she's a little girl who just happens to have crazy rage shit."
Why would she be a glass canon? Maxis fought Richtofen while in Samantha's body and Maxis was amped by the Aether which would just make her dura full on 7-B

The main reason why is they fought Brutus who not only has the same source of power as her (the Aether) but is likely even greater and his powers also come from the Shadowman.

"Not reactions but if you can prove he does attack with CTG lightning then fine, sure."
Well I linked earlier that he creates Thunderstorms

"He seems to just teleport though, whenever attacked, and doesn't audibly register pain until the laser nabs him."
Why would we dismiss it because he doesn't wail in pain? I can't think of a single boss who even shows pain after being defeated minus maybe the Margwa's

"If this is a claim you can prove, then sure (as in, they fought these entities directly), though as mentioned above the Apothicons and the Keepers shouldn't scale to Avogadro unless they directly fought him."
Sure I'll link it in a second but you admitted earlier that you agreed with Apothicons being stronger than Avogadro so I don't see what the issue is?

Last edited:
Edited what I said because I realized that justification alone is 7-B dura. Here's the scans btw

Back