• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aint doing any scaling changes here, you aint putting anyone at 8-B nor low 7-C

Only thing agreed was the change from that feat and only that, you aint touching shit period

Dunno why you even remotely are here to begin, you did absolutely nothing for any of the stuff

His reasons are garbage and nothing else was agreed besides on Jack, we aint doing power scaling tiering of the verse

Yeah at this moment we should focus only on the meteor feat and changing the ratings of the top tiers accordingly (Their low ends anyway, don't think we're touching the possibly High 6-A stuff)

What was it recaled to again? Island level or something right?

You aint doing any scaling changes here, you aint putting anyone at 8-B nor low 7-C

Only thing agreed was the change from that feat and only that, you aint touching shit period
No one said anything about scaling changes dude.

I was simply answering a question that RanaProGamer asked earlier.

Dunno why you even remotely are here to begin, you did absolutely nothing for any of the stuff

His reasons are garbage and nothing else was agreed besides on Jack, we aint doing power scaling tiering of the verse
At this point make a Rule Violations on Darkness

This is 100% fragmentation, looking at the feat
Typically they should be pretty small pieces. The asteroid was broken up into noticeably large chunks, hence why it should be fragmentation
The large chunks that the asteroid was broken into is akin to dust compared to the 6 mile wide meteor an we literally see it explode into these Jack-6 sized chunks

V. Frag at the least should be used

If we take a rock that you can violently fragment and scale it up to the size of this meteor and preform the same feat the chunks are gonna be bigger. What matters is it's size in comparison to the object

I'm still for V.Frag

Also for Jack stopping the KE? IDN it was still moving towards the screen when he was punching it

And in classic VS battles fashion the Moderator gets his calc evaluated the very day it was made while the one this literal ******* thread is about gathers dust for half a month

So what have our staff members here agreed with applying?

So what have our staff members here agreed with applying?
Jack-6's meteor feat has been recalced at 7-A to 6-C and the calc was evaluated and accepted so his profile should be revised to reflect that change: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jack_(Tekken)

JohnConquest1 agreed with the downgrade (he also agreed with all of the other downgrades but that's a different matter) and SamanPatou is agnostic on it.

What do you think?

Has anybody created a thread in our calc group forum to ask our calc group members regarding which version of the calculations for the feat that they prefer? That is required if several calculations for the same feat(s) have been accepted.

Has anybody created a thread in our calc group forum to ask our calc group members regarding which version of the calculations for the feat that they prefer? That is required if several calculations for the same feat(s) have been accepted.
DemonGod's version of the calc is the only one that has been evaluated and accepted.

SamanPatou is agnostic on it.
I'm in favor of it, since as of now their tier scales only to the outdated calc.

For the time being we can just replace the old tier with the new one, while keeping the 10x multiplier, as it has yet to be discussed properly and it's already on files, and touch the rest.

Then we'll see in the future with BlackDarkness's revisions and anything else that will come.

I'm in favor of it, since as of now their tier scales only to the outdated calc.

For the time being we can just replace the old tier with the new one, while keeping the 10x multiplier, as it has yet to be discussed properly and it's already on files, and touch the rest.

Then we'll see in the future with BlackDarkness's revisions and anything else that will come.
So which characters are you revising specifically?

DemonGod's version of the calc is the only one that has been evaluated and accepted.

Thank you for the replies. 🙏🙏🙏

It seems like we have reached some conclusions here then.

Everyone who's currently 6-B, just replace it with the new ratings, and slap the 10x rating after it on the files which use the multiplier for devil and super forms.
So just to be clear Akuma, Alisa, Anna, Bryan, Eliza, Feng Wei, Jack, Kazumi, Kuma, Lee, Marshall, Master Raven, Nina, Ogre, Panda, Paul, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Jinpachi, Lars and Raven would all get "At least Mountain level+, likely Island level" for their AP, striking strength and durability ratings?

They also get also get their tiers changed to "7-A likely 6-C" correct?

Last edited:
That should be the case yeah, and then anyone with the 10× multiplier would get an additional "At least Island level, likely Island level+" for their respective super forms or devil forms or whatever.

The large chunks that the asteroid was broken into is akin to dust compared to the 6 mile wide meteor an we literally see it explode into these Jack-6 sized chunks

V. Frag at the least should be used

If we take a rock that you can violently fragment and scale it up to the size of this meteor and preform the same feat the chunks are gonna be bigger. What matters is it's size in comparison to the object

I'm still for V.Frag

This doesn’t matter. As far as I can tell, the chunks themselves are big ones, making this fragmentation. The video shows them to be pretty big even as the meteor is breaking. It’s that simple
And in classic VS battles fashion the Moderator gets his calc evaluated the very day it was made while the one this literal ******* thread is about gathers dust for half a month
I just evaluated what I was asked to evaluate, unless you would’ve preferred that I let that calc also gather dust

Island level+ is only for the characters that get a 10x boost in their transformed state like Saman said earlier. It's agreed to use both ends of the meteor calc and put it as At least Mountain level+ (901 Megatons), likely/possibly Island level (6.8 Gigatons), so people like Devil Kazuya would end up being 9.01 Gigatons to 68 Gigatons, latter being Island level+.

Island level+ is only for the characters that get a 10x boost in their transformed state like Saman said earlier. It's agreed to use both ends of the meteor calc and put it as At least Mountain level+ (901 Megatons), likely/possibly Island level (6.8 Gigatons), so people like Devil Kazuya would end up being 9.01 Gigatons to 68 Gigatons, latter being Island level+.
Okay that's good

Super/True Devil Kazuya
Super/True Devil Jin
Ascended Heihachi
Shin Akuma

Multiplier doesnt apply to Devil Kazuya and Devil Jin, its specifically pointed the the Super/True forms get that kind of power increase

Yea this sounds good

This doesn’t matter. As far as I can tell, the chunks themselves are big ones, making this fragmentation. The video shows them to be pretty big even as the meteor is breaking. It’s that simple
Whatever, its fine either way. We still get 6-C for a high end
I just evaluated what I was asked to evaluate, unless you would’ve preferred that I let that calc also gather dust
Could you not just have evaluated both calcs? I mean I'm no expert but these seem like very easy calcs to verify

Doesn't seem like it would take half a month to make a decision on

Whatever, its fine either way. We still get 6-C for a high end

Could you not just have evaluated both calcs? I mean I'm no expert but these seem like very easy calcs to verify

Doesn't seem like it would take half a month to make a decision on
What other calc was there? I was only ever given the one. Also, I don’t live on the wiki, especially not when I’m overseas with family. I didn’t know there was another calc until just now, so naturally it wasn’t getting evaluated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back