• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically remove the possibly Island level rating from everyone and leave them at Mountain level+, and remove the island level+ rating for the top tiers in their most powerful states and leave them at Island level, right?
Shouldn't Upper Tiers be upgraded to fully High 7-A if they scale above Jack 6, who its just a little above 900 Megatons?

6-C via the 10x multiplier seems straightforward enough. I'm fine with axing 6-C KE for Jack-6 too and just sticking with the 7-A+ frag end

6-C has no grounds to apply TBH, the meteor wasn't stopped dead in its tracks, nor was the debris hurled back into the opposite direction. Its momentum would have to be completely nullified or turned around for KE to work.
Can you stop mentioning the debris going forward as a reason against KE? It was debunked way back the meteor blowing up launched its pieces away afterwards, has nothing to do with the meteor itself keeping its KE no matter what

KE was stopped when both Jack and the meteor have been dealt with

Shouldn't Upper Tiers be upgraded to fully High 7-A if they scale above Jack 6, who its just a little above 900 Megatons?
If they're much stronger than him and would otherwise just be "At least 7-A" then I'd say upscaling to baseline High 7-A should be fine

Can you stop mentioning the debris going forward as a reason against KE? It was debunked way back the meteor blowing up launched its pieces away afterwards, has nothing to do with the meteor itself keeping its KE no matter what
Well either way it seems like the meteor's KE was never fully stopped

Well either way it seems like the meteor's KE was never fully stopped
No, Jack stops it with his last attempt and literally nothing suggests to keep on moving afterwards by its own

Only movement happening are the pieces, due to the explosion which occurs on screen which is separate from the meteor own KE

I also adjusted the stamina ratings to the current standard, giving at least athletic to featless characters, unknown to the robots and superhuman to the bears because they are naturally superior to humans.
Bear (ehehehe) in mind that these are placeholders.
Uhm....we had a stamina upgrade thread way back which agreed all in the verse get stamina from there so the bolded stuff have no place there

I totally forgot about that, but I assume it wasn't applied?
I gave superhuman to characters such as Nina, Jinpachi and Heihachi, who had clear feats, as well as not leaving Bryan's limitless stamina as it was.

I totally forgot about that, but I assume it wasn't applied?
I didnt get the time to apply it no
I gave superhuman to characters such as Nina, Jinpachi and Heihachi, who had clear feats, as well as not leaving Bryan's limitless stamina as it was.
Nina, Jinpachi, Bryan and Mishimas have better feats for stamina pointed, tjat got accepted on them, they are above the minimum standard of the verse which was agreed all get

No, Jack stops it with his last attempt and literally nothing suggests to keep on moving afterwards by its own

Only movement happening are the pieces, due to the explosion which occurs on screen which is separate from the meteor own KE
I did say "seems." I think the 6-C end with the KE was fine so idk why it's getting axed in all honesty. Destroying it would also entail overcoming its internal energy, which is at least partially composed of KE. To me, destroying a moving object should never NOT scale to its KE

I did say "seems." I think the 6-C end with the KE was fine so idk why it's getting axed in all honesty. Destroying it would also entail overcoming its internal energy, which is at least partially composed of KE. To me, destroying a moving object should never NOT scale to its KE
It wouldn't scale to the full KE, and the portion that one would scale to is so negligible due to Linear Momentum that it wouldn't even be worth taking into account at all. I've seen many other meteor KE calcs being rejected in cases where the debris weren't sent flying the opposite direction instead or everything came to a screeching halt, with said calcs shifting to fragmentation instead or dispersion speed of the debris.

It wouldn't scale to the full KE, and the portion that one would scale to is so negligible due to Linear Momentum that it wouldn't even be worth taking into account at all.
I'm not sure how this is the case if the meteor's KE is being overcome
I've seen many other meteor KE calcs being rejected in cases where the debris weren't sent flying the opposite direction instead or everything came to a screeching halt, with said calcs shifting to fragmentation instead or dispersion speed of the debris.
In fairness, it being done before doesn't exactly make it right

I'm not sure how this is the case if the meteor's KE is being overcome
It isn't being overcome if you're not bringing it to a screeching halt or causing it to be deflected to the opposite direction (Which would require even more power than the initial KE). It's why it's a mess to scale people to re-entry KE in general if they don't land into solid ground which would bring them to a screeching halt and cause them to take the entirety of the damage. Same logic with IRL tackles. You don't take the full force at face value if you're not stopping the tackle dead in its tracks or causing it to fly the other way but instead you get flung yourself due to linear momentum. This is why running / car crash feats / high speed collision feats are such a pain in the ass to deal with.

In fairness, it being done before doesn't exactly make it right
Kind of does because that's how linear momentum works. It's why getting rammed by an airplane mid-air wields terrible results unless you're getting rammed at top speed directly into the ground.

So Baseline High 7-A for God tiers which becomes 6-C with multipliers
7-A+ for all top tiers that scale to Jack-6
Well idk Tekken scaling. If they get the 10x multiplier just multiply off the 7-A. If there are any that are significantly above Jack-6 but don't get the multiplier, they would become High 7-A

Well idk Tekken scaling. If they get the 10x multiplier just multiply off the 7-A. If there are any that are significantly above Jack-6 but don't get the multiplier, they would become High 7-A
From what I understand God tiers can one-shot groups of Jack-6's and some of those character have devil multipliers

Not upscaling the 1.1x difference first would be disingenuous

That’s not how it works. You don’t upscale and then multiply, you either do one or the other. The 10x multiplier would explain how they can do such one-shotting

Edit: Is the devil multiplier the 10x one? Then you could do like… High 7-A, 6-C with Devil Multiplier or whatever it is. Again, I don’t know Tekken scaling

That’s not how it works. You don’t upscale and then multiply, you either do one or the other. The 10x multiplier would explain how they can do such one-shotting

Edit: Is the devil multiplier the 10x one? Then you could do like… High 7-A, 6-C with Devil Multiplier or whatever it is. Again, I don’t know Tekken scaling
It's there base that is one-shotting. They then have the Devil gene multiplier
So it'd be High 7-A (1 Gigaton), 6-C with Devil form (10 Gigatons)

sigh

God Tiers in Tekken are Super/True Devil Kazuya, Super/True Devil Jin, Ascended Heihachi and Shin Akuma, the only characters which get x10 multiplier from what the rest of the feats are at

Top tiers, the Mishimas and those straight up equal to them or comparable one shot Jack 6s

While High Tiers of the verse shown to be able to beat a Jack 7 or be comparable to casual Mishimas or in short they downscale from them

So I just saw the changes, wasn’t it decided that Jack’s meteor feat only scales to his suicide attack and not his physicals?

Ah ok, that explains that
Nevermind.

I just went through the entire thread again and you were absolutely right about it being decided that Jack's meteor feat only scales via suicide attack.

I completely forgot about that.

Unless I missed someone 3 people (RanaPro, Shmeat and Dust Collector) agreed to meteor feat scaling via suicide attack and 1 person (BlackDarkness) opposed it.

@SamanPatou This is gonna be tricky.

Last edited:
Nevermind.

I just went through the entire thread again and you were absolutely right about it being decided that Jack's meteor feat only scales via suicide attack.

I completely forgot about that.

Unless I missed someone 3 people (RanaPro, Shmeat and Dust Collector) agreed to meteor feat scaling via suicide attack and 1 person (BlackDarkness) opposed it.

@SamanPatou This is gonna be tricky.
Oh yeah I kinda forgot we agreed to that

Idn if that means we can't upscale them to High 7-A anymore since 1 shotting Jack requires 7-A energy in the first place

Would barely change anything but it is still worth mentioning

Idn if that means we can't upscale them to High 7-A anymore since 1 shotting Jack requires 7-A energy in the first place

It wouldn't change much for the God tiers but everyone else would get downgraded.

Its irrelevant, Alisa kills a Jack 6, King wrecks a Jack 7 bad in the end of their fight, while Akuma and Heihachi one shot them even though the two fought earlier a battle to death

Jack 6 scales to the meteor at his peak, there aint no scaling via whatever

Its irrelevant, Alisa kills a Jack 6, King wrecks a Jack 7 bad in the end of their fight, while Akuma and Heihachi one shot them even though the two fought earlier a battle to death

Did Alisa kill Jack in one hit? Same for King? I’m aware of Akuma and Heihachi’s feat since even in cutscenes they consistently did that. But Jack 6 literally getting his arms destroyed means that was beyond his peak, since 30+ punches couldn’t destroy the meteor, and he’d have no reason to hold back on it.

Alisa never killed a Jack-6.

King, Akuma and Heihachi scaling is fine.

Scaling via suicide attack has majority support dude.

I don't think upscaling to High 7-A is viable then anymore

Did Alisa kill Jack in one hit? Same for King?
Since when its suppose to be in one hit to count, you scale to a character if you do dmg to them, not if you can one shot them, the latter just shows more superiority over the former, both scale to it in question
I’m aware of Akuma and Heihachi’s feat since even in cutscenes they consistently did that. But Jack 6 literally getting his arms destroyed means that was beyond his peak, since 30+ punches couldn’t destroy the meteor, and he’d have no reason to hold back on it.
You realize the meteor was done as much as jack was, this was talked before Jack 6 scales to it at its peak

Stop talking, last time you did on the topic you were proven wrong, she killed the jack 6, unless you wanna tell me Jacks can regen from getting sliced , which isnt a thing

Idc of these opinions which you manipulated and are clearly biased too, suicide attack is a dumb af thing
This is my thread so I'll do what I want.

I wasn't proven wrong and Alisa never injured Jack-6 in that fight.

I didn't manipulate anyone and the suicide attack is going through whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
This is my thread so I'll do what I want.
Your thread doesnt give you any right over the verse stats, especially when you dont even know it as a supporter

And you dont do whatever you want, get that ego out of your head
Alisa never injured Jack in that fight.
You either come up with better arguments or shut up, i explained that scene when @Oleggator was in the thread too, stop lying and denying over your opinion
I didn't manipulate anyone and the suicide attack is going through whether you like it or not.
Yes you did, especially near the start by lying on your knowledge just to downgrade and that suicide thing aint gonna pass shit, you dont decide it and neither members do, they are irrelevant

Over a x1,1 difference.....those who one shot them have also fought earlier to death as well, then got assaulted by squads of the robot
That 7-A+ energy comes from Jack-6's suicide attack, meaning you need that much energy to kill him. Upscaling from that is not sound at all

Yes you did, especially near the start by lying on your knowledge just to downgrade and that suicide thing aint gonna pass shit, you dont decide it and neither members do, they are irrelevant
So then who does decide? You? I'd say it's equally unfair to act as if you're the sole decider of this.

Your thread doesnt give you any right over the verse stats, especially when you dont even know it as a supporter

And you dont do whatever you want, get that ego out of your head

You either come up with better arguments or shut up, i explained that scene when @Oleggator was in the thread too, stop lying and denying over your opinion

1. I never said it did.

You told me to stop talking and that's not happening.

2. I watched the scene already.

You clearly don't remember what happened.

3. No I didn't and I never lied about anything.

You can keep complaining about it but suicide attack is going to pass regardless.

So then who does decide? You? I'd say it's equally unfair to act as if you're the sole decider of this.
A supporter and mod/admin has more right over a regular member who doesnt even know the verse enough to make proper arguments or a downgrade to begin with
That 7-A+ energy comes from Jack-6's suicide attack, meaning you need that much energy to kill him. Upscaling from that is not sound at all
Suicide thing makes no sense, this isnt like Android 16 or Predator self destruct deal to have Jack 6 added in the same category, get real
1. I never said it did.

You told me to stop talking and that's not happening.
Till you learn to say something smart or worth debating you will stop talking
2. I watched the scene already.

You clearly don't remember what happened.
What a liar and what hypocrisy, you how about you stop being biased and not ignore what you dont like, Alisa literally slices through Jack 6 and another comes to attack her, get glasses
3. No I didn't and I never lied about anything.

You can keep complaining about it but suicide attack is going to pass regardless.
You claimed you had knowledge of the verse, this whole thread is proof you dont know as much as you think, by the fact you didnt research anything

"Is going to pass regardless", you will pass away from the verse with this surface level muddy knowledge and bias, you aint deciding shit and thats final

Till you learn to say something smart or worth debating you will stop talking

What a liar and what hypocrisy, you how about you stop being biased and not ignore what you dont like, Alisa literally slices through Jack 6 and another comes to attack her, get glasses

You claimed you had knowledge of the verse, this whole thread is proof you dont know as much as you think, by the fact you didnt research anything

"Is going to pass regardless", you will pass away from the verse with this surface level muddy knowledge and bias, you aint deciding shit and thats final
1. Nope.

2. I'm not lying.

There was only 1 Jack-6 in that room at the time and Alisa never sliced through it.

3. It's already decided.

I just forgot to tell Saman earlier but it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back