• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing it now, yeah it’s all mathematically correct. Even gets the same result, so it’s good, but I won’t evaluate it on the blog because evaluating essentially the same thing twice is redundant

What other calc was there? I was only ever given the one. Also, I don’t live on the wiki, especially not when I’m overseas with family. I didn’t know there was another calc until just now, so naturally it wasn’t getting evaluated
The one this CRT is based on
The very first post has it as well as me linking it numerous times in this CRT

You have wronged me so in order to make this right could you please evaluate this Berserk calc?
shu.jpg

The one this CRT is based on
The very first post has it as well as me linking it numerous times in this CRT

You have wronged me so in order to make this right could you please evaluate this Berserk calc?
shu.jpg
I did not wrong you. You’re expecting me to have already evaluated a calc that I was never once informed of, and I wasn’t exactly looking at the OP given that evaluating the calc was all that was asked of me.

Despite the derail it’s causing, I’ll evaluate the Berserk calc, only because that’s my job though. There is no wrong to right

I did not wrong you. You’re expecting me to have already evaluated a calc that I was never once informed of, and I wasn’t exactly looking at the OP given that evaluating the calc was all that was asked of me.

Despite the derail it’s causing, I’ll evaluate the Berserk calc, only because that’s my job though. There is no wrong to right
99.47% sure that they were joking.

It was a joke sorry, regardless I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way.
I didn't intend to belittle you

It’s fine, I should’ve realized it was a joke ngl. Regardless, I evaluated it, so let’s get back to Tekken

Everyone who's currently 6-B, just replace it with the new ratings, and slap the 10x rating after it on the files which use the multiplier for devil and super forms.
So just to be clear Akuma, Alisa, Anna, Bryan, Eliza, Feng Wei, Jack, Kazumi, Kuma, Lee, Marshall, Master Raven, Nina, Ogre, Panda, Paul, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Jinpachi, Lars and Raven would all get "At least Mountain level+, likely Island level" for their AP, striking strength and durability ratings?

They also get also get their tiers changed to "7-A likely 6-C" correct?

We would also need to edit the Power of the Verse section of the main Tekken page right?

Lastly, Are we also getting rid of the possibly High 6-A ratings?

Last edited:
So just to be clear.

Alisa, Anna, Bryan, Eliza, Feng Wei, Jack, Kazumi, Kuma, Lee, Marshall, Master Raven, Nina, Ogre, Panda, Paul, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Jinpachi, Lars and Raven would all get "At least Mountain level+, likely Island level" for their AP, striking strength and durability ratings?
They also get also get their tiers changed to "7-A likely 6-C" correct?
We would also need to edit the Power of the Verse section of the main Tekken page right?
Correct, while the characters mentioned by BlackDarkness awhile ago get also the 10x multiplier for their final form.

Lastly, Are we also getting rid of the possibly High 6-A ratings?
That needs its own discussion, since it's based on whole different premises.

Correct, while the characters mentioned by BlackDarkness awhile ago get also the 10x multiplier for their final form.

That needs its own discussion, since it's based on whole different premises.
Hmm.

Alright.

@Antvasima Once I'm done editing the pages this thread can be closed and all future revisions will be handled at a later date.

We already discussed that earlier in the thread.

Any future revisions will be discussed at a later date.

I replied to DemonGod's calc, basically the same thing as Shmeaty's, but the frag end is more accurate, as for KE to apply, Jack-6 would've had to bring the Meteor to a screeching halt, which he doesn't do, but rather he destroys the meteor into smaller fragments and they keep their momentum to hurl towards Earth, albeit as mostly harmless chunks that burn up in the atmosphere.

Damn.

So 2 calc members agree with frag over violent frag and it doesn't sound like KE applies either.

Good to know.

@SamanPatou You should probably edit the profiles with "At least Mountain level+, possibly Island level instead of likely Island level.

Or we could just get rid of the 6-C ratings for everyone except the God tiers.

What do you think?

Last edited:
All the changes have been applied.

I also adjusted the stamina ratings to the current standard, giving at least athletic to featless characters, unknown to the robots and superhuman to the bears because they are naturally superior to humans.
Bear (ehehehe) in mind that these are placeholders.

All the changes have been applied.

I also adjusted the stamina ratings to the current standard, giving at least athletic to featless characters, unknown to the robots and superhuman to the bears because they are naturally superior to humans.
Bear (ehehehe) in mind that these are placeholders.
Do you think we should get rid of the 6-C ratings for everyone except the God tiers or leave everything as it is?

Last edited:
I just finished doing this and new updates come up 😖🔫

I already put the possibly, instead of likely.
I guess we can get rid of the possibly 6-C for the low tiers, but better wait for other people to voice their opinion (and me taking a pause)

Thank you very much for helping out, Saman and KLOL506.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Thank you very much for helping out, Saman and KLOL506.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So what, if anything, is left to do here?
Saman just needs to decide whether or not the 6-C ratings should only apply to the God tiers given what KLOL stated earlier.

Once that's done this thread can conclude.

Last edited:
6-C has no grounds to apply TBH, the meteor wasn't stopped dead in its tracks, nor was the debris hurled back into the opposite direction. Its momentum would have to be completely nullified or turned around for KE to work.

6-C has no grounds to apply TBH, the meteor wasn't stopped dead in its tracks, nor was the debris hurled back into the opposite direction. Its momentum would have to be completely nullified or turned around for KE to work.
I understand.

But the 10x multiplier for Devil Gene users is accepted for now.

So the God tiers should get still get 6-C.

Everyone else gets 7-A+ based on what you're saying.

Saman just needs to decide whether or not the 6-C ratings should only apply to the God tiers given what KLOL stated earlier.

Once that's done this thread can conclude.
It's not just me, I wanted to give other people the chance to speak their mind.

To me, it's fine to axe KE 6-C.
6-C would only remain for the time being for the god tiers because of the multiplier.

It's not just me, I wanted to give other people the chance to speak their mind.

To me, it's fine to axe KE 6-C.
6-C would only remain for the time being for the god tiers because of the multiplier.
I completely agree with everything you just said.

We'll wait for more feedback.

I understand.

But the 10x multiplier for Devil Gene users is accepted for now.

So the God tiers should get still get 6-C.

Everyone else gets 7-A+ based on what you're saying.
Oh, in that case it is prolly fine for the God Tiers then. I didn't know a multiplier existed.

What about the High 6-A? Do we keep it even if the Top Tiers have been downgraded?
I already discussed this with Saman in an earlier comment.

We're keeping the High 6-A ratings for now and saving it for a future revision since this thread derailed.

I personally agree with getting rid of them but that's for another day.

So basically remove the possibly Island level rating from everyone and leave them at Mountain level+, and remove the island level+ rating for the top tiers in their most powerful states and leave them at Island level, right?

What about the High 6-A? Do we keep it even if the Top Tiers have been downgraded?
Yeah I think we leave High 6-A there for now and deal with that at a later date, for now we're just focusing on the meteor feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back