• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Slappy Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm assuming this is Composite Slappy, he should have Possession (shown in the books and in the Bride of the Living Dummy episode of goosebumps.), he should be upgraded to At least 9-C and durability and attack should be upgraded as well. He should also be given Teleportation(of himself and others) as shown in the movie. He also should have Life Manipulation or something to that extent due to being able to breath life into dummies. Also he should be given Mind Manipulation via the Mind Stealer. Also should be given increased stamina due to not showing fatigue or needing rest. Possibly Immortality due to his soul survived after his physical body is destroyed.

These aren't even all the abilities but I found a great deviantart posed that says what I've been thinking and more: https://maxfunnies2550.deviantart.com/art/Slappy-gives-DEATH-BATTLE-Goosebumps-653345627

P.S. Someone should also add pictures of him from the movie and TV show

He also has survived beatings and an explosion. Re-reading the books to make sure some of his feats are correct. Also his categories have "Possession User" and yet his profile does have that ability and should be added.

He also possibly has Regenerationn similar to the monsters in the movie or at least low-mid if his parts are put where they were when they where severed. I think that was in Night of the living Dummy III.

size manipulation according to that deviant art link can grow 20 feet tall, that should give him extended melee range (only while a giant)

Also should probably have Intangibility when his body is destroyed or just when it is simply his soul.

Also according to the first book Mr.Wood puked a fire hydrant load of green disputing substance. Slappy being compared to Mr.Wood should probably have the same ability.

He has some stuff in the comics.

He overpowered Irk, who could smash through wooden doors. Maybe Mind Control/Curse/Morality Manipulation and Magic, i'm not really sure. Also, limited portal creation. Street level seems fine.

Theirs other stuff, but I can't tell which is under his own power and which is under HorrorLand's power (which is possibly sentient? I dunno).

This stuff comes from the first volume of Monsters at Midnight by the way. Volume 2 is coming out in a few months, hopefully he has more stuff there.

Also what about The Ghost of Slappy? I haven't read it yet but seems like it will shed some light on his possession and intangibility/possible immortality in that form

Haven't read much of the newer books, but it sounds promising. I'll see if I can find PDFs online or something.

Darkanine what rating does surviving a propane tank explosion give? what lifting strength level would Slappy get from ripping someones head off?

I think they have full audiobooks online, like on YouTube. I've been listening to them when I get the chance.

Also In Goosebumps Live on Stage: Screams In The Night Slappy grows to 20ft tall. I think it is in a book called Slappy's playhouse or something

@Hue

Depends on the size of the explosion. And I think around Class 1-5. Theirs a calc for the lifting strength required to do it on here somewhere, I'll dig for it.

@Headless

Do you have a link?

Also in the movie he shows teleportation of himself and others, possibly limited to objects (teleports the books from R.L. Stine). Need to rewatch it.

Edit: also is referenced in Night of the living dummy II as moving completely silent. Not sure if that is a stealth feat or what.

Edit 2.0: in the TV show, in Night of the Living Dummy III he shows limited Regenerationn (Mid-Low, High-Low), Life Manipulation or Creation, Wall Crawling, Turned Zane into a dummy, and seemed to possibly Possession (Zane seemed to still have dummy qualities).

Edit 3.0: is often said to have speed superior to the average human, at least in reaction. Also possibly should have Madness Manipulation Type 1. Possibly should have Immortality though I'm not sure which one is correct.

Edit 4.0: In Revenge of the Living Dummy he is has Resistance to Mind Manipulation because of surviving the Mind Stealer (a doll with a shrunken that well steals minds.)

Edit 5.0: In Son of Slappy, slappy shows mind control/possibly controls the main characters emotions.

Edit 6.0: In the TV episode Bride Of the Living Dummy, slappy shows Possession when his body was completely destroyed, due to his soul being unharmed.

Edit 7.0: In the book Night of the Living Dummy II, after his head is shattered, a large white worm thing moves out of his body into the wall. I don't know if this his soul or something else just seemed like an interesting point. Also in that story he bursts through a locked closet door, though he seemed to not go through it hit messed up the hinges.

Edit 8.0: According to the wiki, in the story I Am Slappy's Evil Twi, Slappy survives a propane tank explosion that destroyed part of the garage. Reading the book to make sure this is correct though.

Tbh I have no clue now. No changes where made so I don't know if the powers will not be added and is tiering being moved to 9-C will be changed.

Do you need Darkanine to comment again?

Okay. You could politely ask him to comment here via his message wall.

If he does not reply, I think that the suggestions in the first post seem fairly uncontroversial to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back