• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive SCP Downgrades: Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
173 also doesn't have any speed feats (the original 4chan post however states that it moves at 2 meters per blink, which is Superhuman).

Should this be in a seperate thread or just be part of this one?

Depends on the level of the snap tho. Neck snapping can account for 9-C+ if done correctly.

I'm fine with At Least 9-C, and from the downgrades. EC 173 would be At least 9-B, likely 9-A via scaling (That means he'll have hax in his 9-B key and have him fight 3199)

To it's AC Canon, which is 9-A. That means everyone who scales will be downgraded to 9-A.

Honestly something still tells me 173 should have Non-Physical Interaction with the whole 106 encounter, even with initiative intangibility.

On another note: I don't think we can use that image of 173, as it's copyrighted.

See the note on the SCP-173 official file.

We're not suppose to use it for commercial purposes, if people want to we can just add the same note at the bottom?

It's under fair use

I think the file permissions could probably reflect that

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
I'm fine with At Least 9-C, and from the downgrades. EC 173 would be At least 9-B, likely 9-A via scaling (That means he'll have hax in his 9-B key and have him fight 3199)
682 should be 9-A as a base, and 173 directly scales

We're not trying to monitize the picture, although I wouldn't mind adding a link giving credit to the artist on the pic.

173's author never wrote any interactions with 682. That's extended canon.

Dargoo Faust said:
173's author never wrote any interactions with 682. That's extended canon.
Yeah that's what I was referring to

Alright, implementing the changes.

I need to consult with people here on some important matters, though.

Which battles from all of the affected pages should stay?

Dr. Kondraki, Dr. Clef, Dr. Bright, Adrian Andrews, SCP-682, SCP-173, SCP-076, SCP-083-D, SCP-096, SCP-162, and SCP-523.

I understand many of Kondraki's wins stay mostly because of his duck and hide strategy, and Clef because of cancer gun.

Additionally, what are Kondraki's best feats outside of this? Otherwise he is downgraded to 10-B or 10-A, the former if nothing is provided at all. His reactions still scale to 083-D, although his running speed doesn't as he cripples 083 in order to run away the entire time.

I will also be conducting an intermission which will evaluate individual page ratings en mass later this week.

The two battles on Clef's page seem like stomps, especially since he'll get downgraded.

All of 173's battles get removed as they utilize his 9-B tier since he is likely to be downgraded to 9-C. All except for his matchup with Hevel. (At least until the God Tier revision)

076's fight with the Composite Human and The Koitern stay. All other fights should be removed. (His fight with 096 will likely need a rematch regardless.)

096's fight with The Protagonist should stay.

As for 682... That's a titan for another person to tackle (Sorry, I don't do good in large hax fights such as his).

And also sorry if I get anything wrong, these are just my personal thoughts and what I believe is right.

EMagoIorSouI said:
The two battles on Clef's page seem like stomps, especially since he'll get downgraded.
Actually, both are against people whose powers are mostly negged by Telekill and are killed by Clef's cancer gun.

Yeah, Magic Man uses reality warping that gets rofled by telekill, and Tetsuo uses telekinetic/telepathic abilities that are also rofled by telekill.

They also both don't resist getting crippling cancer.

Thanks for the help though, your other comments are solid!

Holyhotsauce said:
It's implied he did it in a few minutes/very quickly.
If we evaluate a feat by joules per second, "a few minutes" can divide the result by over 120x.

EMagoIorSouI said:
All of 173's battles get removed as they utilize his 9-B tier since he is likely to be downgraded to 9-C. All except for his matchup with Hevel. (At least until the God Tier revision)
SCP-173 nack snaps by rotating the head backwards 180┬░, so it would be 9-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back