• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Humanity CRT. It's time to buff up humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, so what abilities am I able to 100% add.

Also, can anybody please comment on my tiering changes

I also made a blog which I added the accepted changes here

Finally: Are Blood manip, biological manip, plasma manip, and energy manip accepted or not

If other pages also have similar mistakes, this does not justify adding them here as well.

I would appreciate if somebody could take the time to try to list the abilities that have been accepted above.

GyroNutz said:
Acid and Sleep manip seem fine
Limited Purification is fine I suppose

Hacking and Limited Information Analysis seem fine.

Weapon Creation (using their surroundings), Energy Projection, Light Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation and Fragrance Manipulation are probably fine.
I don't think anyone had a problem with these really.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Finally: Are Blood manip, biological manip, plasma manip, and energy manip accepted or not
Humans can't manipulate these, they can utilise them. As for blood manipulation, it doesn't fit the description on our page.

Can you please check out my blog and see if all the stuff I added is correct.

Also, how about the tiering changes

I also got 1 more ability, Enhanced Senses due to radar detectors and other machines which can sense things far greater than normal organisms

I replied on the blog.

Tsar Bomba's rating seems fine as they are. If anything, I don't think the 7-A should be there personally, since it's only 7-A through a hypothetical design afaik.

@GyroNutz

Weapon creation seems like hyperbole, as we cannot create them out of thin air, but the rest are probably fine.

Isnt CH supposed to get thanos sna- oh wait this is the human race

eh, most of these look fine but some of them seem very exaggerated

Weapon Creation refers to weapons made out of thin air, energy or through materials in the surroundings, according to the page.

Besides the ones you and others rejected which would be:

Earth Manip

Air Manip

Blood Manip

Bone Manip

Plant and Animal Manip

Matter Manip

Biological Manip

Organic Manip.

And everything else is fine and I should add them on the page

Quick question, 7-A rating comes from bombs of this AP. The 6-C comes from all the bombs, together. Now, aren't we able to, through calcing, know how many bombs we'd have if we, suddenly, focused all our industries and technologies into the building of nuclear bombs? I'm pretty sure the result would be higher.

" Also, there should be a higher for the 6-C part because there used to be way more nukes than now. "

No, it's not. What i'm talking about is the fact that the human race hasn't explored its total bellic potential. We don't focus on making technologies that get us higher AP because we don't have the necessity to have 6-C AP, but if we really wanted, we could be even higher. And this would somewhat be calcable.

KGiffoni said:
" Also, there should be a higher for the 6-C part because there used to be way more nukes than now. "
No, it's not. What i'm talking about is the fact that the human race hasn't explored its total bellic potential. We don't focus on making technologies that get us higher AP because we don't have the necessity to have 6-C AP, but if we really wanted, we could be even higher. And this would somewhat be calcable.
This idea would mainly be useful in scenarios with prep time for the human race.

Higher is usually used when x character/nation/whatever can be higher but still on the same tier. Having preparation for the human race could have a tier change, i'm not sure.

I might attempt to calc this today still

Only the ones that have been accepted by the staff members, and not rejected by any of us.

Is this good??

Spaceflight (Humans have the ability of rudimentary spaceflight, however they have not sent a manned mission further than the moo), Technical Flight (Humans possess many different types of aircraft), Preparation (The human race would benefit immensely from having time to prepare before an attack), Explosion Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation (With nuclear weapons), Poison Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (With several types of chemical weapons), Disease Manipulation (With biological weapons), Acid Manipulation (With various acid weapons and pollutants), Sleep Manipulation (With tranquilizer darts and sleeping gas), Purification (Types 1 and 3; Can heal status effects and other conditions), Fire Manipulation (With firebombs and molotov cocktails), Water Manipulation (With water cannons), Sound Manipulation (Various types of sonic weapons use sound to injure their targets), Light Manipulation (Various types of objects use light for either peacetime or offensive purposes), Hacking, Data Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, and limited Information Analysis with computing technology, Fragrance Manipulation (With perfumes and other cosmetics), Smoke Manipulation (With smoke bombs), Heat Manipulation with various materials that can give off massive amounts of heat, Ice Manipulation with various freeze sprays, Metal Manipulation with various technology which can alter metal, Magnetism Manipulation With magnets, Energy Projection with various weapons, Electricity Manipulation (With Tesla guns), Homing Attack (With various heat-seeking missiles) and Danmaku

That seems fine except for metal manipulation, magnetism manipulation, and danmaku. I think that our capabilities in these areas are not advanced enough to qualify for the listed powers.

Danmaku was already on the page.

Isn't magnetism manipulation creating magnetic fields and other magnetic stuff like that, I think we humans do that for electricity

You may be right about metal manipulation, since the best we can do is corrode it with acid and that is due to natural processes and not supernatural abilities.

But Magnetism manipulation and danmaku seem like in scope of our human capability

Danmaku is multitudes of energy blasts. It seems inappropriate.

Magnetism manipulation might work though.

Ok then, so remove metal manip and danmaku but add/keep the rest.

So can you please unlock the page?? You also need to unlock the page for Batman (Post-Crisis) because his animal manip for his base doesn't seem right if the staffs definiton of animal manip means supernaturally controlling animals

Yes. Thank you to Therefir for helping out.

Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back