• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Don Slime & Neo upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIYIG said:
Ye the same thing probably goes for torikos 2 other demons blue and wings
Toriko's 3rd demon is likely the Green Oni. So we have a red, blue, and green universe. The three primary colors. Meaning we have yet to see the Green Nitro.

Thats a possibility I think it'd be better to stay with these two Nitro colours tho I wouldnt dislike a third one that stands atop of them all.

UncleSpaceman said:
OIYIG said:
Toriko's 3rd demon is likely the Green Oni. So we have a red, blue, and green universe. The three primary colors. Meaning we have yet to see the Green Nitro.

can it be that toriko Green Oni is came from the same universe as neo?

Not Jim Sterling said:
UncleSpaceman said:
OIYIG said:
Yes since I dont believe he eats the food from the red universe.

Not Jim Sterling said:
UncleSpaceman said:
OIYIG said:
Neo came from the Blue Universe

Toriko's Red Oni comes from this (the red) universe, his Blue Oni comes from the Blue Universe (same as Neo), and what's likely the Green Oni comes from the Green Universe.

No, the star that he created was not going to wipe out 5 light years. He was conjecturing, saying that stars can do that. He later says that the star he created is "very, very small" and only "capable of wiping out this earth."

it looks to me hes just comparing it to a star, unless theres more to it, you're just taking what he said out of context I believe.

He even said it would Probably wipe out existance on earth. that says to me it's nowhere near as powerful as a actual star

So I disagree with this upgrade.

Alakabamm said:
No, the star that he created was not going to wipe out 5 light years. He was conjecturing, saying that stars can do that. He later says that the star he created is "very, very small" and only "capable of wiping out this earth."
Looks to me like he was explaining that he compressed the mass of a Star into the size of a fist.

Anyways, we need to wait a few days for a much more accurate translation from HWMN.

UncleSpaceman said:
Neo came from the Blue Universe

Toriko's Red Oni comes from this (the red) universe, his Blue Oni comes from the Blue Universe (same as Neo), and what's likely the Green Oni comes from the Green Universe.
actually even the blue nitro pair is said that neo is different from them, they are possibility that neo is probably not even native to the blue nitro universe.

anyway how about this?

OIYIG said:
But how about prime slime being possibly small star level ?
since don slime and neo is not at their full power.

I have read the chapter and agree with Aizen and Alakabamm.

A small human-sized dispersed part of a supernova is not remotely the same as the complete energy within one.

Antvasima said:
A small human-sized dispersed part of a supernova is not remotely the same as the complete energy within one.
True, but the flash-back seems to imply that Don Slime's attack creates a full size supernova. Because the supernova in the flash-back isn't small.

Don Slime explicitly said that this was an extremely small supernova that was only able to destroy the planet. This seems to be turning biased and illogical.

Antvasima said:
Don Slime explicitly said that this was an extremely small supernova that was only able to destroy the planet. This seems to be turning biased and illogical.
he talking about this Supernova that have killed neo in the past and not the small one that don slime create now.

And we were not told that Don Slime created those real supernovas, just that being caught in them killed Neo.

Antvasima said:
And we were not told that Don Slime created those real supernovas, just that being caught in them killed Neo.
Anyway can we atleast upgrade Neo Acacia to potentially small star level at his prime since Neo can eat don slime attack that can destroy the whole toriko planet(which at the size of half the jupiter) without even get scratched even when this chapter revealed that the neo that get resurrected is just an extremely small part of him?
http://readms.com/r/toriko/364/3311/9

I agree with what has been said here it seems to me that don slime was just comparing his attack to a star but he himself said it was an extremely small one that would only destroy the earth so again a large planet level feat.Neo eating it also doesnt warrant an upgrade as the large planet level gap is 19690x so he is only just a higher level of large planet level than don slime.

Agreed with Ant and the others. This is being taken a bit out of context, and Slime himself even said that the star and the explosion are not akin to a full power supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back